Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 1375 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 26367
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20757
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis111  [View Original Post]
    I believe she likely was a hotty. Unfortunately drugs have taken over. Very sad to see the end. I don't think she will make it much longer with all the sores and scarring I saw. I'm curious how long ago it was when she was that hotty.
    That's from about 8 years ago and I saw her earlier than that.

  2. #20756
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    The pics are that of a girl that went by Brooke and other names some years ago. I met her when she started on Craigslist. She was a little hotty back then. But this ones ad sounds more like most of the ads on Megapersonals. This is her from better days.
    I believe she likely was a hotty. Unfortunately drugs have taken over. Very sad to see the end. I don't think she will make it much longer with all the sores and scarring I saw. I'm curious how long ago it was when she was that hotty.

  3. #20755

    Is she the girl in the pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis111  [View Original Post]
    I am suicidal after seeing this one. Please take this as a PSA and run away fast.

    $60 BBJ but the guilt and shame I feel is worth thousands.

    And I was this close to seeing Paradise MW, but she wanted my credit report, gpa from college, IQ, copy of DL and 7 bank statements from 2007.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/960663187975
    The pics are that of a girl that went by Brooke and other names some years ago. I met her when she started on Craigslist. She was a little hotty back then. But this ones ad sounds more like most of the ads on Megapersonals. This is her from better days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150514_095217.jpg‎  

  4. #20754

    Come on now

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...v/975181956430

    I am curious if anyone has seen her. She is coming close to spamming the site, she posts so often.

    She requires an electronic deposit up front which is something I refuse to do. I'm asking because STG is good at removing crooks from their site. Curious to know if she's real or just another loser.
    I'd stg would remove all crooks there would be no one left. You are silly.

  5. #20753

    Kennedy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...v/975181956430

    I am curious if anyone has seen her. She is coming close to spamming the site, she posts so often.

    She requires an electronic deposit up front which is something I refuse to do. I'm asking because STG is good at removing crooks from their site. Curious to know if she's real or just another loser.

  6. #20752

    I'm still gagging from the smell of the room

    I am suicidal after seeing this one. Please take this as a PSA and run away fast.

    $60 BBJ but the guilt and shame I feel is worth thousands.

    And I was this close to seeing Paradise MW, but she wanted my credit report, gpa from college, IQ, copy of DL and 7 bank statements from 2007.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/960663187975

  7. #20751

    Freak come and play

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I'm in love with the pics in the profile, is she close? Or just skinny, blond, and rough?
    She is close. Cute face, smaller chest, and hair the same color and length. I don't think you would be disappointed.

  8. #20750
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToxicKing  [View Original Post]
    Are there any girls in West Allis?
    Yes. Yes there are.

  9. #20749

    West Allis?

    Are there any girls in West Allis?

  10. #20748

    How Does She Compare to the Pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aws8Q  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I have actually seen this girl, once a few weeks ago. She is not the girl in the pics, but is of similar features (skinny, blonde, nose jewelry). It took her a long time to respond. She has you go to a door on the the building, then meets you there to let you in and ride the elevator up to her apartment. (Funny thing was, during the elevator trip up to her apartment there was a drop dead gorgeous blonde in there too. Almost wanted to ask if she was offering services too!) She has cats so if you are have allergies she might not be the one for you. Yes it was around 160 if I remember correctly, and with a condom. She seemed friendly, and I could see myself texting her again sometime.

    I hope this helps out.
    I'm in love with the pics in the profile, is she close? Or just skinny, blond, and rough?

  11. #20747

    Freak come and play

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She doesn't post often and the one time I started to set up a meet, the price seemed too good to be true and the location was sketchy so I ghosted. Big head is suspecting a sting operation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/189736014825
    Hello,

    I have actually seen this girl, once a few weeks ago. She is not the girl in the pics, but is of similar features (skinny, blonde, nose jewelry). It took her a long time to respond. She has you go to a door on the the building, then meets you there to let you in and ride the elevator up to her apartment. (Funny thing was, during the elevator trip up to her apartment there was a drop dead gorgeous blonde in there too. Almost wanted to ask if she was offering services too!) She has cats so if you are have allergies she might not be the one for you. Yes it was around 160 if I remember correctly, and with a condom. She seemed friendly, and I could see myself texting her again sometime.

    I hope this helps out.

  12. #20746

    Ashley

    Reached out to Ashley, but everything covered and 160 for hhr rates and 130 qv.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/4...rates/57430755

  13. #20745

    Any info

    Anyone partaken with this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ddess/57468925

    Seemed budget friendly but pictures look a little dated.

  14. #20744

    Kennedy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...v/652751461728

    Anyone see her? There is no way I will ever make a deposit up front, I am wondering if she's a crook or not.

  15. #20743

    Lexi = No Sex-why

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    If you do internet searches, you will find she uses at least three different sets of girls for profile pics. The searches show she works different cities and has worked in Michigan. And, of course, you can find her on multiple sites other than STG. I figured it out mainly because the same phone number was being used in the different profiles. However, I see the phone number has changed several times but you can still link the three profiles together using different strategies on Google.

    The thing is, she has other ads that imply very strongly there will be sex. When I met her, I told her I wanted sex but she would not commit to anything verbal. Is it's because she's afraid of entrapment by law enforcement or she's avoiding telling the truth for what's going to really happen? That's one thing I've learned, before you hand over the money you say X is expected and they need to confirm. It's not funny when it turns out to be a HJ or surprise, surprise, it costs more for X.

    Has anyone here done the nasty with her? Or was my spidey sense tingling for a reason and why I bailed out on her?
    My visit ended with a HJ happy ending. She will not to my knowledge do more no matter what. I let the little head win out (she's cute enough) but for the price wish I'd have bailed.

    I recommend avoid unless you really want a massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape