Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 31135
-
07-06-23 15:04 #24025Senior Member

Posts: 222Thick AA
Anyone have any info on this one? I'm thinking of toftt if anything. She says she's looking for "regulars".
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/731760845572
- NC.
-
07-06-23 11:48 #24024Senior Member

Posts: 215Alli
Agreed, she was great. She was one of my ATFs for sure. I saw her twice about five years back and then I reached out about six months ago and she said she won't see anyone who posts here. Bummer. Not sure why posting here is different from oThER sites, but we don't get to make the rules in this game.
Originally Posted by CEOTraveling
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 09:57 #24023Senior Member

Posts: 176Wow, Ali. Name. From the past.
Saw Ali many times before she started in business and had an awesome 3 some with her and another girl.
Originally Posted by ReelGeek
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 06:51 #24022Senior Member

Posts: 126Sexy Brunette
I couldn't find any review on this one. Please let me know if anyone of of you seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/992421274497
-
07-05-23 20:46 #24021Senior Member

Posts: 126Lani in Matthews
It looks TGTBT but just checking if any of you took a plunge on this one. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/001193787703
-
07-05-23 20:43 #24020Senior Member

Posts: 126Yep
Maybe I caught up with her wrong time. Will give it a try next time and see.
Originally Posted by FourthTwin
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 20:40 #24019Senior Member

Posts: 151There's something about her I like but I can't justify driving all the way to Monroe for carplay.
Originally Posted by HeyRaj
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 19:52 #24018Senior Member

Posts: 126She is not
She is not pregnant and she didn't complete the BJ fully.
Originally Posted by FourthTwin
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 16:20 #24017Senior Member

Posts: 147Baylee
Did you take the plunge?
Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 15:55 #24016Senior Member

Posts: 34Bucket List Item
Guys,
I am thinking Charlotte will be the best place to find providers for one of the last items on my bucket list. I am looking for a Duo that is highly rated. If it is from Tyrst or Eros site, that is fine by me. Mainly, I am looking for two ladies that know each other and are comfortable working together.
DM responses are fine.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
-
07-05-23 14:44 #24015Senior Member

Posts: 151Is she no longer pregnant? And was the bbbj done to completion?
Originally Posted by HeyRaj
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 12:15 #24014Senior Member

Posts: 126CarPlay near Monroe
Saw this one recently at her apartment parking area on Monroe. She is only available for CarPlay. Started on with BBBJ, when I requested for further play she said she can't as she was on her period. May not repeat again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...0/817252080374
-
07-05-23 08:14 #24013Senior Member

Posts: 28Tried to contact her twice, no reply.
She reminds me of Alli Luxs from years ago. But she did not answer my texts.
Originally Posted by CEOTraveling
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 22:51 #24012Senior Member

Posts: 192HIGHLY appreciated. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Sharpydot
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 14:53 #24011Senior Member

Posts: 220Somebody reviewed her couple weeks back and if I remember correct it was not good. Please refer to older posts.
Originally Posted by HeyRaj
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





