Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 900 1400 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    I am assuming for that price she belongs here but still.

    That is absolutely insane. Before you see her I need you to jack off then pay yourslef 800. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....88%3BDDD-BOOBS.
    That ***** is fucking delusional! There is no way that fat fucking hog is getting $800 an hour!

  2. #21802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    I am assuming for that price she belongs here but still.

    That is absolutely insane. Before you see her I need you to jack off then pay yourslef 800. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....88%3BDDD-BOOBS.
    Not sure who runs that stable, but there are 3-4 profiles, all with the same writing.

    And I wouldn't fuck her for free.

  3. #21801

    Who is giving 800 $ an hr

    I am assuming for that price she belongs here but still.

    That is absolutely insane. Before you see her I need you to jack off then pay yourslef 800. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....88%3BDDD-BOOBS.

  4. #21800
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info regarding the recent Brazilian or Columbian groups coming in? I have had mixed luck with Brazilians for BBFS. In Chicago they grabbed the condom faster than they said hello, but in DC there were no condoms in sight. That was all pre covid though. We all know the recent Columbian who came through who was negotiable on this topic.

    The reviews for these ladies are always insanely good but I think that's because most of these girls are just so hot and can get away with shit service.

    Some ones I am interested in, I am happy to swap info via pm:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....IGHT-and-JUICY!-Visiting-Georgetown%26%23127463%3 B-%26%23127479%3 B-text-me-4708831108%26%23128721%3 B-%26%23128721%3 B-%26%23128721%3 B.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2310084%3B
    I've noticed a bunch of them as well. I'd love to hear some accurate info on them. Pretty much all of them are insanely hott!

  5. #21799

    Colombian girls

    What Colombian girl was open to topic?

  6. #21798

    Brazilian and Columbian crews on TNA

    Anyone have info regarding the recent Brazilian or Columbian groups coming in? I have had mixed luck with Brazilians for BBFS. In Chicago they grabbed the condom faster than they said hello, but in DC there were no condoms in sight. That was all pre covid though. We all know the recent Columbian who came through who was negotiable on this topic.

    The reviews for these ladies are always insanely good but I think that's because most of these girls are just so hot and can get away with shit service.

    Some ones I am interested in, I am happy to swap info via pm:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....IGHT-and-JUICY!-Visiting-Georgetown%26%23127463%3 B-%26%23127479%3 B-text-me-4708831108%26%23128721%3 B-%26%23128721%3 B-%26%23128721%3 B.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2310084%3B

  7. #21797
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    She belongs here, at least based on my visit about 4 weeks ago. Was trying to do bare less these days but her amazing kissing made all sense go out the window. Ok yes she's put on a few pounds but she's nice and on time, and her hygiene is great keeps herself put together I like that. Plus her kissing and head game. Wow. Her kitty is still snug..
    A few? Try 40-50.

    If you want a YMMV aa woman that is over 40, lazy and has an attitude. Go see her.

  8. #21796

    Bellauvsu

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen bellaluvsu recently? Good session? Would you say she's a sure bet? I'd be willing to drive down if I can look forward to a good bare everything.
    I've tried to link with her on 2 separate occasions. The first time she went dark after a few emails back and forth. Then a few weeks later I tried again. She gave me an address and a time. I got there 5 minutes early and let here know I there. Then she went dark again. I won't be trying a 3rd time.

  9. #21795
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Bbella

    Anyone seen bellaluvsu recently? Good session? Would you say she's a sure bet? I'd be willing to drive down if I can look forward to a good bare everything.

  10. #21794

    Leilanni

    She belongs here, at least based on my visit about 4 weeks ago. Was trying to do bare less these days but her amazing kissing made all sense go out the window. Ok yes she's put on a few pounds but she's nice and on time, and her hygiene is great keeps herself put together I like that. Plus her kissing and head game. Wow. Her kitty is still snug.

    Enjoy,

    ES.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Nothing is guaranteed. I don't have an answer but if you're seen her before, multiple times, and got that service then odds may be in your favor.

  11. #21793

    Like with all things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    I asked a while back and never got a definitive answer, does Leilanni still belong here?

    I haven't seen her since 2019.

    I know she's gained weight since then and hasn't had many reviews on TNA the past couple years which makes me think her service has gone downhill.

    Definitely don't want to make an appointment unless I know she still does BB.
    Nothing is guaranteed. I don't have an answer but if you're seen her before, multiple times, and got that service then odds may be in your favor.

  12. #21792

    Waterfall101/ PrincessLizz101

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I believe she went by another name, but that profile got banned for some reason.
    Yes, she keeps creating new accounts. Previous ones include:

    PrincessLizz101: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...rincessLizz101.

    Waterfall101: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?594274-Waterfall101.

    Kiana: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?590964-Kiana.

    Some of the reviews on Waterfall101 also mentioned:

    KittyKat21: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?342894-Kittykat21.

  13. #21791

    Banned Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Leftai2000  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6911-IPO-Kiana

    That's my review, pictures weren't accurate, but the lady I saw is a spinner, a little thick (no fat) in her mid-section, belongs on this topic.
    She's gone. Hope you saved her number.

    CW.

  14. #21790

    Kiana

    Quote Originally Posted by GuidAcct3  [View Original Post]
    I believe the same pics were used for Waterfall101, PrincessLizz101, Kiana and at least one other that I can't recall. There was good reviews on one of them (including one from someone I trust), but also at least one that was a bait and switch. That plus the multiple accounts kept me away, although I guess I'm just waiting for the little head to take over.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6911-IPO-Kiana

    That's my review, pictures weren't accurate, but the lady I saw is a spinner, a little thick (no fat) in her mid-section, belongs on this topic.

  15. #21789

    Not just one

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    I believe she went by another name, but that profile got banned for some reason.
    I believe the same pics were used for Waterfall101, PrincessLizz101, Kiana and at least one other that I can't recall. There was good reviews on one of them (including one from someone I trust), but also at least one that was a bait and switch. That plus the multiple accounts kept me away, although I guess I'm just waiting for the little head to take over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape