Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 911 1411 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 33208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27058

    Aubre

    Does anyone have any recent information on this one. The only reports I see go back to 2015. There was a picture in the report I looked at and it looks like this is probably the same person from the picture in the ad she posted just 8 years older.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143531265
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f2fd0362b92884ddfb6114d1b1757523_f.jpg‎  

  2. #27057

    Teemarie

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this one? Did a name search and didn't find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143499914
    I went to see her last week. On my way there she sent a pic of her and a gremlin looking dude. Straight scrub and said oops that's my brother and meant to send to someone else. So I went anyways and saw the male sitting outside in a black truck so I told her I want comfortable and left.

    She hit me up the following day saying he went to work so I went again. She has a pretty face. Noticed a ton of markings on her arms and legs. As she undressed saw a few open wounds. So I just asked for a CBJ which is something I never opt for. Got into bed and she pulled her hair back to get started and I noticed a 1 inch circle scab on her left cheek that she had hidden with her hair before. I let her do the deed and won't repeat. She is very sweet and talkative I just prefer not to see all of the markings. She has since hit me up 3 times since Friday so now her number is blocked. YMMV.

  3. #27056

    Question

    Does anyone have any information on this one? Did a name search and didn't find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143499914
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 99bbe77885db91cb23bcaf5b975c345b_f.jpg‎  

  4. #27055
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    She's active on snap, but I don't think she advertises anymore. I did see a post on here a while back that she had the incurable.
    Doing duos with Jordan I would stay the fuck away!

  5. #27054

    Tatum R. I. P.

    Now this is very sad. I had seen a review on here and realized I recognized her from FB. Have known some of her friends. Hadn't thought she was working. Honestly a beautiful woman, and I was very much interested, so contacted her the day before she died, but she ghosted me after initially getting back. She apparently died of an overdose. Leaves behind a little boy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/142678765

  6. #27053

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from her lately? (Post May 2023 timeframe).

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...e-fun/35310662
    She's active on snap, but I don't think she advertises anymore. I did see a post on here a while back that she had the incurable.

  7. #27052
    Quote Originally Posted by VolleyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox full.
    Emptied out inbox.

  8. #27051

    Cleves Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet the lady in cleves on listcrawler with the last 4 digits 859 ***-6706?
    Your inbox full.

  9. #27050

    Watch out for this one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143318652

    I contacted this one because her ad interested me. We texted back and forth said she was fine for what I was looking for. Told her up front that I do not prepay / give deposits and I do not pay until after we play. Says she is at 800 6th st which is a quality inn hotel. I get there and the games start. I need a picture to show you are here send picture of parking lot then she say she wants a picture of the front of hotel so I send it to her. I smell scam coming. She says you really want to see me and I said yes then she says she need money to prove I am serious. I said I told you up front no deposits and no prepay. I said good by and F;;k you. She says send money and I'll give you room number Again I said F;;k you and I am leaving. I think she thinks because she sounds so sweet and nice and accommodating with good rates 80 100 180. That you traveled that far you will give in. No way was the little head going to control me. As I keep telling everyone never ever give any money until after you play. As a fool and his money is soon parted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2bb075739a584af49a38a28fe6794db7_f.jpg‎  

  10. #27049

    Cleves Utr

    Anyone meet the lady in cleves on listcrawler with the last 4 digits 859 ***-6706?

  11. #27048
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from her lately? (Post May 2023 timeframe).

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...e-fun/35310662
    Had a kid. Moved to Clifton with smashly (old provider RIP) old boyfriend.

    Got back on heroin and crack.

    Lost all her shape to body an ass.

    Lost most of her teeth.

    Can't take new pics for ad cause she looks horrible so pretty much retired.

    She looks nothing like those pictures anymore.

  12. #27047

    Disgusting out there

    Haven't been on here in awhile.

    Scrolling through the posts and I can see I haven't missed much.

    It's absolutely horrible out there right now in Cincinnati.

    The worst its ever been.

    Nothing but crack heads an over priced drug addicts got the neve to ask for $100-$120 for a qv.

    An look like road kill.

    Someone paying these floozies.

    Not me.

    Smfh.

  13. #27046

    Amazing michelle. Any news lately?

    Has anyone heard from her lately? (Post May 2023 timeframe).

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...e-fun/35310662

  14. #27045

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude  [View Original Post]
    I see a recent new addition in town. A search turns up nothing, so I was wondering if anyone knows anything about her.

    HD.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pinkybell
    She has been doing duos with Sophia Rose. Good reviews on TER.

  15. #27044

    Pinky Bell

    I see a recent new addition in town. A search turns up nothing, so I was wondering if anyone knows anything about her.

    HD.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pinkybell

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape