Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 17696
-
07-05-23 20:11 #12551Senior Member

Posts: 80Brrooke clarity please?
Jeffc: good report and well appreciated as always. But can you clarify if Brooke is one and the same as "Daisy"Brooke" that was by the airport at one point? Also. East side of the street? Do you mean Illinois?
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
Thanks for all your contributions.
Lloyd.
-
07-05-23 17:40 #12550Senior Member

Posts: 158Hmm
IMHO I would rank Mariana / LaLa right up there and also Ashley (the BBW). I have visited Monica (Short on Time) when she was in S City and was not all that impressed. I do see that Cari in St Charles is posting and ad every once in a while that seems to be up for just one day. Not sure if it's the real deal or not.
Originally Posted by RumDude
[View Original Post]
I saw this for what it's worth https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/136006956181.
My understanding is she retired and other have said the same so I don't know.
-
07-05-23 17:27 #12549Senior Member

Posts: 158I seem to recall
She also posted, I believe, with Krissie spelled with a CH (Chrissie) in the past on LC. I seem to remember dimly some posts about her here.
Originally Posted by BenHenderson
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 17:21 #12548Senior Member

Posts: 158Ty
Saw Ty recently. She was on east side Collinsville not to far from 70/255. Was ok location I would be comfortable after dark.
She was quick to respond and set the appt. Was a little confusion getting to her actual room as there was some storm damage blocking some access had to go a different way but no big deal.
She looks better than her ad IMO. Yes she did require a photo before meeting. I didn't have an issue with that. Her place was nice, clean and tidy. No stuff laying everywhere. She does vape but there is not a smell that I could detect.
She is very accommodating and as mentioned was a bit self conscious about her mid riff area. She was open to pretty much anything. I did not inquire about greek so don't know. Her BBBJ was slow and smooth. She could take me all (I am not a big guy so YMMV). I was pleased with the encounter. My only wish is that she did QV as I am a one and done.
This is her latest ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/edwar...h/174544259289.
The ad says Edwardsville in the URL but the text IN the ad specifies Collinsville and that's where I saw her.
-
07-05-23 16:52 #12547Regular Member

Posts: 22Kristina
She is well reviewed on here, TER, and EB under Kristina or Krissi.
Originally Posted by BenHenderson
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 15:44 #12546Senior Member

Posts: 172Looky Lou
Take one for the team and let us know.
Originally Posted by BenHenderson
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 15:33 #12545Senior Member

Posts: 72Hello St Louis
What do you guys think about this one? Has anyone seen her before? https://elpinky.com/united-states/mi...815-82299.html.
-
07-05-23 13:51 #12544Senior Member

Posts: 89Best BBJ stl-st Charles
I travel to stl often for work and love reading these updates. I have used the "research" to send me in the right direction. It often shells since I'm not living here.
So what's the best BBJ in town from downtown to St Charles? I used to hear about some ladies in St Charles (lily, Kara? Carrie?) any new combers that focus their efforts in such activities? Maybe a list?
-
07-05-23 11:36 #12543Senior Member

Posts: 1744PLM Brooke
I have been meaning to broaden my pickings and Brooke was on the list. Had a time that worked for me. As always, an easy text / setup and directions. OK, Goolge and PLM had a slight disagreement. She is on the east side of the street. Neighborhood is very safe.
Originally Posted by RicksRightHand
[View Original Post]
PLM / YGND have always used representative pictures. Brooke's picture has been used before on the PLM site. Maybe by Brooke. She was a PLM girl and independent and now back with PLM. Her picture is not at all representative. And early 30's seems unlikely.
She is slim. A little talkative, but it was OK. She met me at the door in her robe that disappeared as fast as my pants did. MT was encouraged. Firm little back side and shaved in front. Back rub was really a prelude to the front rub. Extras were offered but was more than I had in mind. Very nice handshake finish. A little clean up, offer of a shower, and I was on my way.
-
07-05-23 11:06 #12542Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone know Isabella?
Was wondering if anyone has seen or knows anything about Isabella from tryst.
Always a little cautious about providers without reviews.
https://tryst.link/escort/isabella2santy
Any info. Would help.
-
07-04-23 21:44 #12541Senior Member

Posts: 489Ghost scammer
Can't find the ad now but got to the incall and things changed, wanted a deposit, then a reduced deposit, so I said thanks for wasting my time, then the please trust me came out, LOL. No thanks for me.
463988? Local last digit is PM me, all games 10 text 10 wanting deposits you guys need to stop it giving these bitties advances for nothing.
-
07-04-23 19:41 #12540Senior Member

Posts: 98Russian Finish?
Who in STL has the best rack? I'll be visiting next month and would like to meet some girls with some big naturals (or well done man mades) and a pretty face.
-
07-04-23 17:50 #12539Senior Member

Posts: 202Parker and Scarlett
I agree 100% with Apache on this duo. I've seen them both many times individually, but I think this is the first time for them as a double. Parker is one of best, as anyone who as seen her already knows, especially if you enjoy a true GFE. Scarlett is always full of surprises, is very open minded and lots of fun.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
Go see these two on Thursday if you can. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
314 492 7707.
-
07-04-23 17:36 #12538Senior Member

Posts: 32Specifics
I also saw Nicol and echo Napster80's post. In my case, she confirmed through text that bbj was available as an extra. But when I got there she demanded more than we agreed to after I gave her the agreed amount. I just settled for a CBJ and cfs. Very annoying. Nice body though, and a sexy demeanor.
Originally Posted by Napster80
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4077321833
-
07-04-23 11:49 #12537Senior Member

Posts: 78Bella
Saw Bella a few weeks back at a hotel in StC. I had been trying for weeks, but on this day, the setup was easy. She's didn't come off as a clock watcher, but she does push the service along. Pics are accurate, maybe a little weight gain, but not that noticeable. She's tall, like 5'10. I was in/out for 120. Normally you can tell a few jokes to make it all seem less rushed and akward. Didn't work with her, it was all pretty routine, / w everything is covered. Decent CBJ, a little mish before she said switch k9. In my experiences, when she's rubbing everything down with lube, you're about to get some mediocre service. I wouldn't see her again, but to each their own.
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





