Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 28078
-
07-05-23 15:42 #23128Senior Member

Posts: 37Sunny's
Thought I would try a weekday visit which wasn't all that great. I usually venture out on the weekends. Stopped early in the day and met with JoJo, tall and slim, past shoulders-length hair, attractive, about 25, B-cups, wearing a light tube-top summer dress. Asked how late she'd be there, told her I would be back later and wanted to make an appointment in the evening, and called to make the appointment for last. Arrived, met with KiKi (who is also tall and slim, older, and very attractive), paid the house fee for an hour, and was told to wait in the lobby for a little bit. I didn't like waiting in the lobby, although there is a couch to sit on and it's got a partition for limited privacy from the front door, I felt uncomfortable as a two different mongers came in for service and were escorted back as I sat there anxiously awaiting.
JoJo came out and led me to the room then left. I wasn't all that happy with the wait and upon her return, she was all smiles and could sense my unenthusiasm. She started an ok back massage with limited teasing for about 10 minutes and could see I wasn't getting all that excited. She asked if I wanted her to continue with the back massage or did I want something more. I asked for everything. She then took out a couple cleaning wipes that caused an initial warm sting that got me excited. She took off the dress, put the cover on and started the CBJ. We reversed roles with a long DATY, was very responsive and wet, which led back to the CBJ; reversed roles again, leading to spooning and missionary. It was really busy that night and it seems like every 5 or 10 minutes kept hearing the front door chimes going off and conversations in the hallway, a few mongers coming and leaving, and the business stayed open after I left; passed someone who I had seen from the monitor in the room on the way out; the distractions seemed to detract from the session. I'm sure that being in the first room closest to the front only added to that environment. JoJo went out of her way to please me. I voiced my concerns to the booker, who provided a $5 discount coupon for a return visit. I will repeat but not on a weeknight.Last edited by Admin2; 07-07-23 at 10:07. Reason: requested by OP
-
07-05-23 12:40 #23127Banned Member

Posts: 224Hygiene / Sunny Ocean O'side Kiki
Excellent Intel / wisdom here, RC!! Thanks!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
And the 1 point that I can't empathize enough: Hygiene hygiene hygiene! I personally always arrive freshly showered, teeth brushed, Obsession cologne sprayed on my neck, chest and down near my ball sack (which are shaved BTW) and manscaped. There's nothing more unattractive looking, than a man with 3"+ long daddy long leg looking hairy covered ball sack! LOL.
That and bring some nice vibing music. I always bring my JBL Flip 4 and put on some upbeat Beach Bar lounge music. Most of these girls are smiling & start dancing for me the second they walk into the room.
FWIW: If any of you guys down in San Diego are looking for a North County location to have some fun. I'll tell you what- there's a very hot little very pretty spinner working at the Sunny Ocean Spa on Mission Ave. In O'side! Her name's Kiki! I went there a couple of nights ago. And she rocked my World!
Oh. And equally important, that you have a great working relationship, with your Penis!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4Ir0-oGOl4
-
07-04-23 23:12 #23126Banned Member

Posts: 3075Are there other nonFS that I would recommend! Of course- Convoy Massage, MBC, Healthy Massage, Hans, Z Massage, and Gold Ocean. These are spas I've been to within the past 1-6 months.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Miramar Spa, Leisure Spa, Seasons Spa, Number One Spa, IMassage, Waring Massage, L'amore. Spas I've been to in the past year.
What's my definition of UTRs. Girls that will eventually offer more than a massage or HJ finish. They are rarely or never been reviewed for offering more than a massage, maybe a HE. They will ask that you not share about what they are willing to offer you and they don't want reviews written about them. They don't want their coworkers or boss to know they are doing extra services. With some of the girls it might take 3 visits and others 3 months, or up to a year before they might offer extras. If I find someone very attractive and already gives a good massage I'll continue to see them even if I know it might take a year to get the open menu.
How do I find UTRs. Get to know your front desk managers. Let them know what you like- young, older, etc. The managers have always recommended those I like. See all the girls they recommend because one might be that UTR for you. Because they are not being reviewed you won't find them unless you try who they recommend. If you are a good repeat customer they are not going to recommend someone you will not like. They don't want to lose you as a customer when they know you might go elsewhere. If you like the any of the girl (s) I recommend repeating with them 2-3 times in a month time or sooner. If they like and trust you they'll make comments about wishing to see you more or that they are always happy when you see them. This has worked for me.
Be safe and happy hobbying!
-
07-04-23 20:33 #23125Banned Member

Posts: 3075My Top NonFS Spas
Many have asked me what my top 3-5 nonFS spas are. Like any man on here I love a good ending after a nice massage and build up. I always go for the massage first so I never do a 30-minute session at nonFS spas. First and foremost I want a good deep tissue massage, build a friendship with my masseuses, and hopefully leave happy at the end and maybe more after becoming friends with my masseuses. I also like spas with more than 2-3 masseuses working and places with a front desk manager so I don't get interrupted. Some of my favorites are: Golden A, Sakura Massage, Massage Oasis, Paradise Spa and Angel Massage (Mira Mesa). The ladies aren't all in their 20's and the ones I see are probably in their 30's and look to be in their 30's IMO. They're not all 7 or 9 in looks like one monger reported for A to Z (I will definitely have to make a drive down one day to check them out) but they are nice looking, cute, attractive for nonFS spas.
-
07-03-23 22:55 #23124Senior Member

Posts: 284More to Come
I'll clear out my inbox tonight. I also kept to my word and visited the new talent. I'll also have a review coming tonight or early tomorrow with a recommendation for you to try.
Originally Posted by Aroiz229
[View Original Post]
- TJNiko.
-
07-03-23 18:46 #23123Regular Member

Posts: 4I have to give it a shot!
Honestly I've been hesitant to give it a try but after seeing your most recent post I have to give it a try! But you're right about South Bay being a hit or a miss any suggestion with who to ask for at a to Z spa? I wanted to send you a pm but it says your inbox is full.
-
07-03-23 11:36 #23122Senior Member

Posts: 215Young 19-22?
I have been in this game 30+ years. I dream of meeting a young nubile therapist. It has only happened once in my career and that was some 15 years ago in the SFV. She was a young Latina with to die for breasts with nice puffy nipples. She was all eye candy and no skills. Went back 3 days later and she was gone.
Originally Posted by Pain2018
[View Original Post]
A young gal in the AMP busines is under 30. I have found the younger they are the lower overall service rating. The more mature ladies know how to tease and please and often provide expanded services, because they can no longer just ride the wave based upon their looks and youth.
-
07-02-23 22:43 #23121Senior Member

Posts: 402Toftt
No problem. I almost always go with known quality providers, but decided to gamble on a TOFTT with the new rotation at Erma. I can't complain too much as Pink wasn't a bad experience, she just wasn't as good as I've become accustomed too. My last few AMP trips were to see Cathy. Everyone raves about her huge tits, and with good reason, but she also provides an excellent service level, great BBBJ, some of the best Russian I've ever had, DFK's your face off, and just seems in to the session (whether that's true or not, she's a great actress). Anyway, I've received so much good information from this board over the years, I'm happy to pay it back.
Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 22:34 #23120Senior Member

Posts: 119I think the post-COVID standard tip for legit is $20/ hr or $30/90 minutes. Perhaps a bit more for an excellent massage. $60 is ridiculous. I haven't seen Wendy lately, but in the past I usually gave $25 for a one hour massage and she didn't complain.
Originally Posted by Aganger
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 21:34 #23119Regular Member

Posts: 2Mikki at Erma Spa
Does anyone know if Mikki is still at Erma spa? We exchanged phone numbers last in my last encounter and I texted her and never got a response.
-
07-02-23 21:29 #23118Regular Member

Posts: 2Erma Spa
Does anyone know if mikki is still at erma spa? My last encounter she gave me her number and I've texted her and never got a response.
-
07-02-23 21:25 #23117Senior Member

Posts: 259Pretty sure she's gone, I had her on the 29th and she was saying Friday was her last day in SD for awhile, she's back in LA.
Originally Posted by AlexJavi
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 20:53 #23116Banned Member

Posts: 518Wendy at Sakura
Interesting, I have seen her multiple times and yes she does give an average massage, but her slow HJ is probably top 10 in the city, $60 tip 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by Aganger
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 20:03 #23115Regular Member

Posts: 3Looking for young meet
Any intel 19-22.
-
07-02-23 20:02 #23114Senior Member

Posts: 284Good Value and Consistent Service in South Bay. AtoZ Spa
This is a late post. My last visit to this AMP was on June 19th, when I saw Yoyo. She has since left and I'm eager to go try the two new providers and will try to drop by tonight, so I'll try to file a report after that encounter.
I thought I'd share on the current state of this AMP because, frankly, CV and South Bay are hit and miss with a few UTR places as long as you're a regular. This place is more accommodating in that you needn't be a frequent flyer to get FS. Of course, experience is a matter of personality, comparability, and that great disclaimer we all know. YMMV. Let me just say that if you, like me, live in the southern part of the county and are looking for a good experience then you may want to give it a try. My own experiences have all ranged from above average to outstanding, particularly when repeating with the providers. Building the rapport always pays off and this place is no different. As for the quality of providers, I can say that all of my experiences have been with ladies between the ages of low 30's to mid 40's. These are not young spinners but they are all mature and attractive women. I would say that in terms of looks they have all been between a 7 and a 9, each with her own qualities and attributes. As with other AMPs, I suggest setting an appointment with the provider of choice and arriving on time. I've never had a provider switch if I've called and scheduled. Also, calling ahead has allowed me the opportunity to schedule a bit beyond their scheduled hours. We all know how to use a phone, this suggestion applies to all AMPs, not just A to Z. If you're going for a massage, don't get your hopes to high. The skill level varies based on the provider. However, if you're going for more fun, I've never been disappointed. Proximity, cleanliness, customer service, and experience has made this a go to for me and I wanted to share. I hope this hopes some of the southern residents on the forum or some of you who travel south for work. I'll try to give a less generalized review of an actual provider when I next go. For those who are interested in some that I have already seen, they include Yoyo, Eva, Lily, Lulu, and Kiki. Had to refer to my text history for that.
Wondering if anyone else has been recently.
-TJNiko.











Reply With Quote





