Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 7726
-
07-05-23 14:06 #4396Senior Member

Posts: 144Did you mean Aria? I remember she does not offer extras except for a very high price -- you're better off getting a warm up dance from her since she is pretty hot though.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 13:55 #4395Senior Member

Posts: 283Katie. No experience.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
Aria. Down, but picky. Quoted $6 FS.
Monique. Down, but picky. $2/$4. Squirter. She's one of the GFs of the owner of Dreams Wilmington. She loves to talk a lot so humor her if you want to build comfort and rapport.
Honey. No experience.
-
07-05-23 12:34 #4394Senior Member

Posts: 241Almost every dancer who's ever quoted me 300 has accepted a lower counter offer. As much as I find negotiating annoying, I don't blame them for asking more because there are idiots who will say yes. (I'd prefer that there was a single price established by the club and posted on the wall but sadly that might cause legal problems.).
Originally Posted by RickSanchez01
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 03:12 #4393Senior Member

Posts: 77I agree Honey looks mid.
Must be simps because when I asked for pricing she quoted 3. So Idk who would pay that when there are better options for less.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 01:57 #4392Senior Member

Posts: 870Synn industry 7-4-2023
Any intel on KATIE? SLIM HOTTIE & ARIAL? Slim) & MONIQUE (THICK HOTTIE)? Honey judging by the amount of VIP dances she had got while I was chilling as a customer, she get's busy, customer had cum dripping off is shirt as he ran quick to the bathroom to clean up, (HONEY LOOKED OK, didn't see how she got 3 vipz one after another, she ain't all that cute? JUst saying.
-
07-04-23 23:35 #4391Senior Member

Posts: 317Someone does an actual report with intel and he gets shit for a typo LOL. Dude, good work & good report. But was that $300 including VIP room cost, or just tip? And care to share how much the OTC ran you? In my experience an OTC 2-hr double shot like that is typically $300-350 plus the room (tho sounds like you got a business expense). Not much reporting on OTC pricing is discussed, so let's open that to everyone for input.
Originally Posted by Pusclicious
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 17:55 #4390Senior Member

Posts: 283I think he meant:
Originally Posted by Pusclicious
[View Original Post]
Nyoko. Regular dance says she's expensive full stop.
Nyomi. VIP FS phone number OTC.
-
07-04-23 17:03 #4389Senior Member

Posts: 72You don't make sense
You said you took Nyoko at the 40, but she said she was expensive, so you skipped her. And then you said you'd chatted with Nyoko and had a good vibe, so you did a VIP, and then some OTC, so wth is it?
Originally Posted by OhGodRandy
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 16:14 #4388Regular Member

Posts: 24Oops thanks for the catch Nyomi with tats and short hair.
Originally Posted by SoGood456
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 15:37 #4387Senior Member

Posts: 71Nyoko / Nyomi?
Are you talking about the Nyoko without tats, or the Nyomi with tats?
Originally Posted by OhGodRandy
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 07:28 #4386Regular Member

Posts: 24Synn and Paradise report
Went into Synn during the night and wanted to test out the waters a little bit.
Nyoko she is pretty cute, let me roam around touching her chest and by the end of the end I grabbed the kitty see if she was down. She asked if I wanted to VIP but said she was expensive. I asked how much and she replied expensive, I didn't want to play that game and thanked her for the dance.
Honey don't remember much but we didn't vibe during the dance and didn't really connect before the dance I just thanked her and moved on.
Nyoko, had a good talk with her and then went to test her out. We hit it off during the dances and then asked for VIP. Talked her down for 300 for 30 minutes. Good fun in the VIP started with a dance and then handed me a wipe and a cover. She hopped on top and gave me a surprise kiss with that tongue ring. Finished in doggy. And I left for the night. She gave me her number for OTC but I told her I was only visiting. We talked a little about why I was visiting and where I was staying.
Paradise day shift, about 10 dudes on a Wednesday super slow day. Don't think anyone went to the VIP and only a handful of lap dances.
Treasure, didn't grab a dance but she offered me a blowjob if I got a VIP. Wasn't a fan so I declined.
Bri- grabbed a dance from her. She's been working as a stripper for a while. Had fun but didn't vibe so we said our goodbyes.
Honey I think. She sat next to me and chatted. Caught a vibe when she kept giving me a handshake. She got a pretty thick lower half and took her for a few dances. Good dance with lots of roaming, but her body and legs were sticky. I lost the vibe and moved on.
Yasmin. Initially I waited forever to talk to her she seems talkative and talked to 3 dudes for hours. Got to talk to her at the end and was quite disappointed. Grabbed a dance and she let me roam all over her body. We hit it off and then she asked for VIP and I asked her pricing. She kept saying find out in the VIP, after a few questions. She then said she will let me finger her for 200, I was shocked and said no and she brought it down but I was already done and wanted to leave the place. As always with these girls YMMV.
Bonus report. Felling a bit horny still I used my freshly acquired Nyomi number and she came over to my hotel for some fun. Told her she had to wear something casual or some type of dress if she wanted to grab a drink at the bar. Started our fun in the living room couch with a dance with lots of kissing and kitty rubbing. Moved onto the bedroom and pounded away for a while and finished on her body. Wiped her up and we sat and talked for a bit. I got up and asked her if she wanted to shower with me. She was a little too flirty in the shower and got all soapy and rubbed her body on mine got me rock hard instantly. We started kissing and I decided to yolo and see if she was down for some shower sex. She was totally down. After the shower we chilled together on the balcony, awkward part was this girl wouldn't leave. She kept going to different parts of the hotel room and looked at the views. I finally had to tell her I was hungry but she wanted to eat as well. I felt more awkward and lied to her I was meeting with friends for some late meals and drinks.
-
07-03-23 17:19 #4385Senior Member

Posts: 283New smokeshow at Synn, Fendi. Seems to only work days. I like Thursday nights because I'm a cheap mofo and love waiting 30 min just for a parking space, but I just might switch it up to see this little troublemaker. Any intel, boys?
-
07-03-23 17:14 #4384Senior Member

Posts: 144Nice dance and lets you roam freely in 3/40 or VIP. No extras.
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 17:13 #4383Senior Member

Posts: 144There is an active Viet coffee shop thread in OC. That being said, it's mostly eye candy and while some girls let you meet up outside, you'll have to prove your worth by visiting a lot.
Originally Posted by KevlarProof
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 13:47 #4382Senior Member

Posts: 283Yeah seemed odd. I think he meant $.40.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





