Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 7852
-
07-08-23 06:29 #6442Regular Member

Posts: 15Will leave with gifts too
She has presents too give too been reported on here in the past.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-23 18:09 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 625Poor attitude
Not sure if anyone had any experience with this one but she was unprovoked NASTY when I contacted her about getting together. Amazing and all I asked was her availability and general location. Be careful with her. Stay safe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...0/818679945451
-
07-05-23 16:10 #6440Senior Member

Posts: 326Agree. Get it while it lasts.
She's posing in New London this week, which I believe is transient. I saw her one week ago in the same house in Naugy, her boyfriend, or whatever he is, is still occupied with the taxpayer-provided vacation or whatever the issue. Anyway, the guy has never been an issue or problem for me in the 2+ years that I've known the couple. I was super cautious on this trip, based on the reported interactions by neighbors. I drove around the neighborhood loop slowly to scope for any unwanted surveillance. Once the coast was clear, it was into the house and down to business. There is very little fanfare, acting, or GFE-type of energy with this one, but I won't go as far as to say she's a dead fish. She's. Let's say efficient! LOL. I really enjoy her little body; and the ass is just a handful of absolute perfection (no anal on the menu, though. I wish it was). Her BBBJ is a gummy, which seems odd and inconsistent with her otherwise lucid personality, smooth unblemished skin, combed or pulled back head-full-of hair, and very good hygiene.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
All in all, T is a definite repeat and a solid member of my rotation.
Ciao for now gents!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...y/453484914150
-
07-05-23 15:51 #6439Senior Member

Posts: 326Pinger / textfree is a good one also.
I've used the Pinger app for a long time now off and on. They're very reliable. All you need is internet access on you phone, and the app. TextFree is another app which is driven by Pinter technology. See link here: https://www.pinger.com/.
Originally Posted by Thotinspector
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 15:42 #6438Senior Member

Posts: 326Keep at it
You are correct GrayBeard, there are a ton of reviews for Lady M. I'll say keep trying to contact her. If you make contact and set up a visit, you probably won't be disappointed with your experience. I'd say, she's worth the effort.
Originally Posted by GrayBeard01
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 15:23 #6437Senior Member

Posts: 856That is her.
Originally Posted by Briggser
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 15:05 #6436Senior Member

Posts: 625Tough Times
I was wondering if anyone has any input on this one. Says she entertains at a private place on North Main in Waterbury. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...i/347100726054
-
07-04-23 23:19 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 1234That is most definitely Melly from Branford.
Originally Posted by Briggser
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 21:02 #6434Senior Member

Posts: 72Does she use the name Melly too. She looks so familiar. If she goes by Melly also, I saw her in Branford way back when. Nice room, and she was a lot of fun!
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
Briggs.
-
07-04-23 12:58 #6433Senior Member

Posts: 1234Burner works great, including voice calls, and provides local numbers from many prefixes. It's not free, though. I subscribe through my App Store account. It's got excellent controls for what happens when an incoming text or call arrives.
Originally Posted by Thotinspector
[View Original Post]
Of course, if you really want protection from law enforcement, you don't need an app, you need hardware purchased with cash. All apps can probably be traced by official agencies.
-
07-04-23 08:53 #6432Senior Member

Posts: 746I contacted her yesterday but $300 was too rich for me. She then said she sent me the wrong info and it was $225 for hhr which is still a little too high for hhr.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 02:51 #6431Senior Member

Posts: 82As the resident elder-millennial of this forum. Its 2023! Just down load TEXTNOW APP and make 1 phone number from a brand new Gmail account.
Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue
[View Original Post]
I have 4-5 #'s I rotate. As long as you have unlimited Data you should be fine. App is free. They show you ads during your text. Its not even annoying.
Also you can choose from a local area code. And you can make CALLS but they are very buggy and may fail. Better for texting.
Thotinspector out.
-
07-02-23 16:18 #6430Senior Member

Posts: 856Shelton
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...l/498753280931
If anyone feels like driving south 20 minutes she's worth the effort. Clean nice hotel. Good attitude. Definitely on the thick side but not in a bad way.
-
06-29-23 23:17 #6429Senior Member

Posts: 487Yes
It's like being on a live YouTube cast. The comments scroll so fast you can't keep up. That's what lady m sees. She just goes with what's in front of her. Just hope your # is in front of her when the music stops. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by GrayBeard01
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 13:07 #6428Senior Member

Posts: 304Thanks, I can see she has a ton of reviews. Did not know that was her. I must be the only guy in town who has not hit that yet.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






