Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 4949
-
07-05-23 12:59 #2519Senior Member

Posts: 60Any intel on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/259676684921
Thanks in advance!
-
07-05-23 12:28 #2518Senior Member

Posts: 424Sammy
Not sure on her name but the pics have been being used for years now, I also seem to recall rip offs reported.
Originally Posted by JdClam
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 08:24 #2517Senior Member

Posts: 91She is a sexy little thang
She is a sexy little lady that's for sure. She got some positive reviews but unfortunately made it into the rip off reports too. Be VERY careful.
Originally Posted by LotharioPK
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 02:01 #2516Senior Member

Posts: 922Karman
Found this one sifting through the dross on LC / EB. Anyone have any experience with Karman? I like her look.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rbor/143184135
-
07-04-23 23:49 #2515Senior Member

Posts: 79Sammie
Have not seen her, but the pictures in that ad look a lot better than the ones on Tryst.
Originally Posted by JdClam
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/01supersammy
-
07-04-23 10:10 #2514Senior Member

Posts: 846Revenge is a way to fuck yourself more
In this business it is a business. Things happen, we get scammed. Revenge against evil people can lead to beatings, robbery, murder, or arrest. Just warn others and let it go.
Originally Posted by BSC365
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 10:04 #2513Senior Member

Posts: 846Seconded
This would be a great forum. We have all made monger mistakes. A list of stories and consequences would be as valuable as a what to do forum.
Originally Posted by Timberwolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 09:06 #2512Senior Member

Posts: 39Spotty comms galore
Got off work extra early yesterday and was on the hunt for a fun time. First thing, hit up Mira Lynn, she had just posted on stg and I thought it would be perfect timing. She responded quick and we made plans to meet about an hour after we first talked, she had just gotten out of the shower and was putting herself together. I'm like, sweet, that was painless. Cue to complete ghosting for the next 8 hours, I was available all dang night and she never responded once after we set a time and she told me she was getting ready. No response even this morning when I hit her with a good morning shortly after she, again, posts on stg. I hit up Gypsy earlier in the day to try to set something up with her for the first time, absolutely zero response which is not news by any means. At this point I'm shopping around getting relatively desperate, and I'm looking at this ad https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/462906258897.
I believe she goes by foxy, upon whatever investigation I did I found mixed reviews. Reached out and she responded immediately, warned me that top was only available at the moment since it's shark week. I ask if bbj is available she says yes. I'm like Word, are you available now? She says point blank, yes available right now. Cool, where am I headed? Oh, I'm not actually ready just yet, can we meet in 3 hours at 11 pm. Internally I'm oof, but I agree and bide my time until 11.11 rolls around utter crickets. Waited a couple hours then blocked the number, was going to be a desperate call seeing her anyway. Ended up making a backup appointment with shiny spa this morning in Ann Arbor. Will post in the parlor forums later today. Good luck to anyone else tryna get their scratch itched today, hope you have better luck than I did.
-
07-04-23 00:31 #2511Senior Member

Posts: 826Not cheap as in how much
Not cheap as in how much?
Originally Posted by Jndt1
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 23:00 #2510Senior Member

Posts: 29Sammy west side AA
Anyone seen this girl? I'm intrigued due to location, but can't seem to find any info on her. Thanks in advance!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...681/7343916585
JD.
-
07-03-23 21:17 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 80Ava valentina
Thinking of giving her a go but can only find one review. Any experience out there.
-
07-03-23 20:22 #2508Senior Member

Posts: 95Greek UTR
I had a dream I met up with a couple. She is 25,5'5 125 lbs, small chest, round ass, Hispanic, no drugs and she was real clean. We met at a motel, he just sat and watched, was a laid back white guy. She was real friendly, everything was covered, she only offered Greek and BJ, she swallowed all 7", she wouldn't let me touch her pussy and there was no kissing or GFE. We played in several positions and finished with her riding me backward. She gave me permission to share her info with a few senior members. They bounce between Toledo and Ann Arbor. They was not cheap. PM open.
-
07-03-23 12:18 #2507Senior Member

Posts: 1863Or just don't do deposits of any kind. There should be a "Stupid Monger Tricks" sub forum for those that insist on reporting that they fell for a deposit scam. Took a lady to their residence. Let a lady move in with them, Fell in love. Etc.
Originally Posted by Rubbur
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 08:26 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 264Ripoff reports
Like someone else said you won't get revenge because it's probably not an individual, but you can help others by posting in ripoff reports and post screen shots of the add. The screen shot help since these guys regularly pull down old postings and repost new, so the links break. They use the same photos over and over though.
Originally Posted by BSC365
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 13:05 #2505Senior Member

Posts: 204Chloe P411
She is not on P411 by name or phone number or location.
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





