Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 912 1412 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27055
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    She's active on snap, but I don't think she advertises anymore. I did see a post on here a while back that she had the incurable.
    Doing duos with Jordan I would stay the fuck away!

  2. #27054

    Tatum R. I. P.

    Now this is very sad. I had seen a review on here and realized I recognized her from FB. Have known some of her friends. Hadn't thought she was working. Honestly a beautiful woman, and I was very much interested, so contacted her the day before she died, but she ghosted me after initially getting back. She apparently died of an overdose. Leaves behind a little boy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/142678765

  3. #27053

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from her lately? (Post May 2023 timeframe).

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...e-fun/35310662
    She's active on snap, but I don't think she advertises anymore. I did see a post on here a while back that she had the incurable.

  4. #27052
    Quote Originally Posted by VolleyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox full.
    Emptied out inbox.

  5. #27051

    Cleves Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet the lady in cleves on listcrawler with the last 4 digits 859 ***-6706?
    Your inbox full.

  6. #27050

    Watch out for this one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/143318652

    I contacted this one because her ad interested me. We texted back and forth said she was fine for what I was looking for. Told her up front that I do not prepay / give deposits and I do not pay until after we play. Says she is at 800 6th st which is a quality inn hotel. I get there and the games start. I need a picture to show you are here send picture of parking lot then she say she wants a picture of the front of hotel so I send it to her. I smell scam coming. She says you really want to see me and I said yes then she says she need money to prove I am serious. I said I told you up front no deposits and no prepay. I said good by and F;;k you. She says send money and I'll give you room number Again I said F;;k you and I am leaving. I think she thinks because she sounds so sweet and nice and accommodating with good rates 80 100 180. That you traveled that far you will give in. No way was the little head going to control me. As I keep telling everyone never ever give any money until after you play. As a fool and his money is soon parted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2bb075739a584af49a38a28fe6794db7_f.jpg‎  

  7. #27049

    Cleves Utr

    Anyone meet the lady in cleves on listcrawler with the last 4 digits 859 ***-6706?

  8. #27048
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from her lately? (Post May 2023 timeframe).

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...e-fun/35310662
    Had a kid. Moved to Clifton with smashly (old provider RIP) old boyfriend.

    Got back on heroin and crack.

    Lost all her shape to body an ass.

    Lost most of her teeth.

    Can't take new pics for ad cause she looks horrible so pretty much retired.

    She looks nothing like those pictures anymore.

  9. #27047

    Disgusting out there

    Haven't been on here in awhile.

    Scrolling through the posts and I can see I haven't missed much.

    It's absolutely horrible out there right now in Cincinnati.

    The worst its ever been.

    Nothing but crack heads an over priced drug addicts got the neve to ask for $100-$120 for a qv.

    An look like road kill.

    Someone paying these floozies.

    Not me.

    Smfh.

  10. #27046

    Amazing michelle. Any news lately?

    Has anyone heard from her lately? (Post May 2023 timeframe).

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...e-fun/35310662

  11. #27045

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude  [View Original Post]
    I see a recent new addition in town. A search turns up nothing, so I was wondering if anyone knows anything about her.

    HD.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pinkybell
    She has been doing duos with Sophia Rose. Good reviews on TER.

  12. #27044

    Pinky Bell

    I see a recent new addition in town. A search turns up nothing, so I was wondering if anyone knows anything about her.

    HD.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pinkybell

  13. #27043

    Simone is all Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    I met her many years ago. She was definitely a woman.

    So she looks "mannish", who cares? We had a good time, but I just didn't return. Just not my type in person.

    Unless you've been with her, don't comment. These women have enough things to worry about and don't need rumors about their gender based on looks.
    I have been with her one time recently. She is very erotic and sensual. I am hoping to see her tomorrow!!

  14. #27042

    GFE with Anna

    Last week I enjoyed a visit with Anna ("brunettes have more fun") that included LFK and great BBBJ. It was to be a duo with Tatum, but Tatum was distracted and kept wandering off.

    Anna was great, and the hhr rate was good (she will let you know rates).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/142807898

  15. #27041
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookingZZZ  [View Original Post]
    Was asked to pass this on. This so called UTR, not necessarily a true UTR, as she's advertise on LC before. And not worth it. YMMV. Good luck if you try.
    She has posted ads on LC for sure. From what I understand, and I only met her once, she's trying to get out of that scene and find some regulars that she likes to deal with instead of rolling the dice on every text she gets. Understandable since we get to pick them based on ads with pics and text, but they have no idea who we are until we show up.

    As for her being worth it. My experience with her was a good one. She has an apartment incall with a bed on an actual frame She's attractive, not old or fat. Nice girl who gives a pretty good GFE at a very reasonable rate. I'm not big on repeats, but would see her again based on that one meet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape