Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 24043
-
07-04-23 10:33 #18628Senior Member

Posts: 33Saw her early this morning and she opened the door wearing a green Statue of Liberty outfit! Kept the crown on the entire session (and nothing else). Great to have her back in NoVa.
Originally Posted by EC255
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 09:25 #18627Regular Member

Posts: 5Asian Joyce
She was gone away for a week or two, but I'm glad to report she is back. I had the chance to visit yesterday. As usual, she provided good, reliable service.
-
07-04-23 09:08 #18626Senior Member

Posts: 150Advice
Agree. You are about to experience the greatest pleasure and it's going to set off strong connections to your brain for life that will affect your sex life / urges for a LONG time. Make sure your first time is what a girl YOU like and LIKES you back and not something fake like paying for a girl. If you got money, get a FLY outfit, get cleaned up, go out and meet a girl buy her drinks and try to ask her out, or she might just go home with you. Work on your GAME, practice and when you get the reward, you will get TRUE confidence. There's no penalty in failing other than a little to your pride, but the confidence you will get when you do succeed, you're a new man. NOT the same when you pay for it.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 02:32 #18625Senior Member

Posts: 558Saw her pre-Covid in Springfield under the moniker MadonnaXXX. Pics from old ads seemed promising, but in reality, her tits were completely deflated and drooping. Nice girl, but the visit was unexceptional.
Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-23 00:33 #18624Senior Member

Posts: 1299Advice from an older guy
I discussed this a few months ago in response to another young man, but I'll repeat it here in a more condensed version. Take my word for it, you don't want to lose your virginity to a sex worker. I did so in my early 30's following some major dating misadventures, including several in the months leading up to that night. I'm now well into my 60's and I still regret that decision.
Originally Posted by BpRedRag321
[View Original Post]
I recommend that you leave your money in the bank. Visit a few bars or nightclubs and see if you can meet a nice lady. Find activities where you can have fun and meet others. But please don't do what I did. You don't want to still be kicking yourself when you're almost old enough for Medicare and Social Security.
-
07-03-23 20:28 #18623Senior Member

Posts: 81Take the advice given
In addition to what the Drowned and others have said, heck just go out to a club or even a bar and you will find what you are looking for EASILY and you will spend those $$ You are far far too young to be here trying to lose your virginity at a MP. Spend that money better and wiser. You may find your freakazoid for life.
Originally Posted by BpRedRag321
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 17:27 #18622Senior Member

Posts: 1065Her name in Baltimore is Madonna
I recall her having 2 names. Definitely remember her as Madonna. She was Nasty Nikki's friend who has passed away from an O. D. I spent time with Nikki and saw Madonna in passing. Looks like her photos a little heavier. There's reviews on Listcrawler under Madonna and you can find stuff on the Baltimore board. I recall mixed reviews. After Nikki passed away I recall her reviews going down. You should be able to see that on the listCrawler site. Nikki was her doubles partner. She's been around for a while. Not sure why she left Baltimore. I do recall one guy constantly harassing her on the list crawler site.
Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 17:05 #18621Senior Member

Posts: 264Summer Intern with $$$ to Burn
Not new to the hobby, but clearly not as experienced at JS. Sounds like sound, reasonable advice. Thinking back to my early experiences, he may have done well at DC AMPs in the late 90's and early 2000's. I agree with the advise, he may want to try one of the many AMPs in the area. While the mileage is limited so is the risk involved.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 12:33 #18620Senior Member

Posts: 308Reviewed under the name Madonna. Most reviews were negative so I passed on her. Should have reviews in the baltimore forum. Later.
Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 11:45 #18619Regular Member

Posts: 20[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-03-23 10:13 #18618Senior Member

Posts: 327Abort
I'm not one to rain on someone's parade, but this would probably end up being a decision you regret forever for reasons that you can't possibly understand right now. Like somebody else said, find a dating app and go blow some money on one of those girls. You'll thank me later.
Originally Posted by BpRedRag321
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 09:23 #18617Senior Member

Posts: 253This has been talked about on the board before but
This isn't the kind of environment you want to lose your virginity in.
Originally Posted by BpRedRag321
[View Original Post]
You're young. If you got a lot of money to burn. Go on a dating app. Take a nice girl out on the night of her life. Dinner, concert, theater play, dancing, whatever the fuck. If you don't have the confidence to pull that off, use this burnable cash of yours to invest in a personal trainer or coach to get you the help you need to come out of that shell and do things the right way. Maybe then you will never need to engage in this hobby.
Regardless you need to experience that kind of innocent love before you go and get ruined by this game. Trust me.
You do it the other way around and it will completely corrupt your expectations in the future.
But that's only my humble advice. Come back after you're already disillusioned by the world.
-
07-03-23 07:40 #18616Regular Member

Posts: 15Tina acs
Eskimo Bros unite!! Have a Happy 4th you filthy animals.
Originally Posted by Reptar69
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 21:41 #18615Senior Member

Posts: 527Traffic jam ahead
I texted yesterday and was told the same. Tina is going to be darn busy. Been reading the back and forth between Cherry and Tina. I'll give Cherry the third try and decide if Tina's PSE is worth the switch. Tho, I'd most likely use cover with Tina since she's high mileage from what I've read here.
Originally Posted by Reptar69
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 21:17 #18614Regular Member

Posts: 3I typed 6 dollar signs but only 2 showed up for some reason. But yeah $$ To burn in the next few weeks.
Originally Posted by BpRedRag321
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




