Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1424

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern59  [View Original Post]
    Everyone's an influencer and making hundreds of thousands at it. Just ask them.
    I personally know 2 girls who make a killing on it. One is in the top 1% of OF and they are both constantly flying around the world buying luxury stuff and also I'm sure getting fucked by uber rich guys who want to shell out thousands for the experience. It's crazy.

  2. #1423

    Only Fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    Gents, I checked the abbreviations page, and also the Urban Dictionary. Would someone please tell me what OF stands for?

    Thank you,

    H19.
    Everyone's an influencer and making hundreds of thousands at it. Just ask them.

  3. #1422

    Of

    Quote Originally Posted by OhHellYeah  [View Original Post]
    Why would any reasonably attractive girl risk physical violence, arrest, pimps / drugs, STDs, or social stigma when they can just set up a camera, take some tame vids and cash in? I suppose they do lose their anonymity a little easier. I think this in conjunction with people willing to pay $300-500 just for a nude handjob (seemingly half this board) and that has spelled the death of the hobby. I feel bad for all the guys who never got to experience the way things were 10-20 years ago.
    Gents, I checked the abbreviations page, and also the Urban Dictionary. Would someone please tell me what OF stands for?

    Thank you,

    H19.

  4. #1421

    OF has killed the hobby

    Why would any reasonably attractive girl risk physical violence, arrest, pimps / drugs, STDs, or social stigma when they can just set up a camera, take some tame vids and cash in? I suppose they do lose their anonymity a little easier. I think this in conjunction with people willing to pay $300-500 just for a nude handjob (seemingly half this board) and that has spelled the death of the hobby. I feel bad for all the guys who never got to experience the way things were 10-20 years ago.

  5. #1420
    Is this a fucking joke?

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Hypothetically saying, if you are seeing a Latina provider on the regular right. One day she asks if you could help her out. She has a 20- and 7-year-old who are out of country and both are eligible for a sponsorship, 2 year probation visa in the US.

    She will pay you and support them. You just fill out the paperwork and get them here and possibly put them up either your home or apartment if you know what I mean, without SO knowing. As such they don't know what mama does for a living.

    What would you do? Have you set up girlfriends before et cetera? Curious what the community thinks. Feel free to speak out.

  6. #1419

    Thanks for the good feedback fellas!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    Sure why not? What could possibly go wrong? (Tongue firmly planted in cheek).
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    A whole lot of potential trouble and drama to me. Like, on one hand if you're like a frequent flyer with her enough to where you kinda know her personally, then it's understandable to want to help out. Especially, I would imagine, if that means her services would come greatly reduced.

    But on the other, you've got a 20 year old you don't know, a kid you don't know, and trying to keep them a secret without an apparent SO knowing. There's a whole lot that could really go fucky with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern59  [View Original Post]
    I'll just quote the USG on immigrant sponsorship:

    Form I-864, Affidavit of Support under Section 213A of the INA, is a contract an individual signs agreeing to use their financial resources to support the intending immigrant named on the affidavit. The individual who signs the affidavit of support becomes the sponsor once the intending immigrant becomes a lawful permanent resident. The sponsor is usually the petitioner who filed an immigrant petition on behalf of the intending immigrant.

    An affidavit of support is a legally enforceable contract, and the sponsors responsibility usually lasts until the family member or other individual either becomes a U.S. citizen, or is credited with 40 quarters of work (usually 10 years).


    Do you really want to risk a legally enforceable contract with someone you barely know and probably has no legit income? Don't you think the USG will send you lots of paperwork regarding a sponsorship? Do you not think your SO will eventually find out, considering how long a sponsorship can last (10 years or until citizenship is granted)?

    https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/gre...vit-of-support
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77  [View Original Post]
    My opinion? This is crazy talk. This could go sideways in 100 different ways. Most of them ending up in a courtroom. The most interesting one? You go down for aiding and abetting PROSTITUTION. Another senerio? .20 year old is a senior gang member. Dealing drugs and recruiting under age kids. Out of your house or apartment in your name. Oh boy. I could go on.

    Keep your attorney on speed dial. Or. Respectfully decline the senorita's offer and just take her out to dinner.
    I appreciate the candid responses. Cheers and have a great 4th of July!

  7. #1418

    Crazy Talk.

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Hypothetically saying, if you are seeing a Latina provider on the regular right. One day she asks if you could help her out. She has a 20- and 7-year-old who are out of country and both are eligible for a sponsorship, 2 year probation visa in the US.

    She will pay you and support them. You just fill out the paperwork and get them here and possibly put them up either your home or apartment if you know what I mean, without SO knowing. As such they don't know what mama does for a living.

    What would you do? Have you set up girlfriends before et cetera? Curious what the community thinks. Feel free to speak out.
    My opinion? This is crazy talk. This could go sideways in 100 different ways. Most of them ending up in a courtroom. The most interesting one? You go down for aiding and abetting PROSTITUTION. Another senerio? .20 year old is a senior gang member. Dealing drugs and recruiting under age kids. Out of your house or apartment in your name. Oh boy. I could go on.

    Keep your attorney on speed dial. Or. Respectfully decline the senorita's offer and just take her out to dinner.

  8. #1417

    Alarm bells ringing

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    A whole lot of potential trouble and drama to me. Like, on one hand if you're like a frequent flyer with her enough to where you kinda know her personally, then it's understandable to want to help out. Especially, I would imagine, if that means her services would come greatly reduced.

    But on the other, you've got a 20 year old you don't know, a kid you don't know, and trying to keep them a secret without an apparent SO knowing. There's a whole lot that could really go fucky with that.
    I'll just quote the USG on immigrant sponsorship:

    Form I-864, Affidavit of Support under Section 213A of the INA, is a contract an individual signs agreeing to use their financial resources to support the intending immigrant named on the affidavit. The individual who signs the affidavit of support becomes the sponsor once the intending immigrant becomes a lawful permanent resident. The sponsor is usually the petitioner who filed an immigrant petition on behalf of the intending immigrant.

    An affidavit of support is a legally enforceable contract, and the sponsor’s responsibility usually lasts until the family member or other individual either becomes a U.S. citizen, or is credited with 40 quarters of work (usually 10 years).


    Do you really want to risk a legally enforceable contract with someone you barely know and probably has no legit income? Don't you think the USG will send you lots of paperwork regarding a sponsorship? Do you not think your SO will eventually find out, considering how long a sponsorship can last (10 years or until citizenship is granted)?

    https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/gre...vit-of-support

  9. #1416

    Sounds like.

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Hypothetically saying, if you are seeing a Latina provider on the regular right. One day she asks if you could help her out. She has a 20- and 7-year-old who are out of country and both are eligible for a sponsorship, 2 year probation visa in the US.

    She will pay you and support them. You just fill out the paperwork and get them here and possibly put them up either your home or apartment if you know what I mean, without SO knowing. As such they don't know what mama does for a living.

    What would you do? Have you set up girlfriends before et cetera? Curious what the community thinks. Feel free to speak out.
    A whole lot of potential trouble and drama to me. Like, on one hand if you're like a frequent flyer with her enough to where you kinda know her personally, then it's understandable to want to help out. Especially, I would imagine, if that means her services would come greatly reduced.

    But on the other, you've got a 20 year old you don't know, a kid you don't know, and trying to keep them a secret without an apparent SO knowing. There's a whole lot that could really go fucky with that.

  10. #1415

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Hypothetically saying, if you are seeing a Latina provider on the regular right. One day she asks if you could help her out. She has a 20- and 7-year-old who are out of country and both are eligible for a sponsorship, 2 year probation visa in the US.

    She will pay you and support them. You just fill out the paperwork and get them here and possibly put them up either your home or apartment if you know what I mean, without SO knowing. As such they don't know what mama does for a living.

    What would you do? Have you set up girlfriends before et cetera? Curious what the community thinks. Feel free to speak out.
    Sure why not? What could possibly go wrong? (Tongue firmly planted in cheek).

  11. #1414

    Anyone with experience setting up Sugar babies?

    Hypothetically saying, if you are seeing a Latina provider on the regular right. One day she asks if you could help her out. She has a 20- and 7-year-old who are out of country and both are eligible for a sponsorship, 2 year probation visa in the US.

    She will pay you and support them. You just fill out the paperwork and get them here and possibly put them up either your home or apartment if you know what I mean, without SO knowing. As such they don't know what mama does for a living.

    What would you do? Have you set up girlfriends before et cetera? Curious what the community thinks. Feel free to speak out.

  12. #1413
    No. In nashville I will search for Antioch, Bell rd, Brentwood or Bellevue specifically. That's what I meant by 'regional'. I could have been more precise with my wording. This method is not perfect bit it certainly reduces the scammers.

    Red.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77  [View Original Post]
    Define "regional search" please.

    Do you mean searching Bowling Green, Cookville, Jackson, etc?

    Signed. Slow on the uptake.

  13. #1412

    Comparing other cities

    Quote Originally Posted by GregsRed99  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100 percent. I tend to do more regional searches on those sites.

    They tend to sort out the fakes s bit better. Though recently the fakes are getting better. Recently engaged with one that until she hit me with the deposit demand I wouldn't have known better. Stay diligent and if you keep up with the posts it makes it a bit easier. Unfortunately the fakes make it harder to find those diamonds in the rough. They are still out there though.

    Red.
    I was out of town on business in a northern city, definitely a plane ride away, and in preparation I was checking out the listcrawler boards in that city, hoping I could bring an outcall to my hotel. It was interesting to me to notice how many of the girls I recognized from the Nashville listings; which means, of course, that they're fake. If you haven't, it's worth checking out the listings in Seattle or Chicago or Philadelphia and seeing how many familiar faces turn up. You can cross those ones off. I reached out to several ads that looked plausible; the routine was the always same: "where are you?" send hotel address. "Oh your only 15 minutes away" Great. "I need a deposit before I come. " Next! I sent one inquiry at 9:00 pm. Next morning at 6:30 am "What you looking for baby?" Now? A cup of coffee!

    Other warning signs: the extra pictures show different women; the ad formulation is the same as other ads ("I do anything I never say no") And of course the usual TGTBT professional pictures in foreign settings, crazy low prices, "new number new phone" (often means they've stolen pictures from another provider).

    Be safe!

  14. #1411
    Quote Originally Posted by GregsRed99  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100 percent. I tend to do more regional searches on those sites.

    They tend to sort out the fakes s bit better. Though recently the fakes are getting better. Recently engaged with one that until she hit me with the deposit demand I wouldn't have known better. Stay diligent and if you keep up with the posts it makes it a bit easier. Unfortunately the fakes make it harder to find those diamonds in the rough. They are still out there though.

    Red.
    Define "regional search" please.

    Do you mean searching Bowling Green, Cookville, Jackson, etc?

    Signed. Slow on the uptake.

  15. #1410

    Wheat from the chaff

    Agree 100 percent. I tend to do more regional searches on those sites.

    They tend to sort out the fakes s bit better. Though recently the fakes are getting better. Recently engaged with one that until she hit me with the deposit demand I wouldn't have known better. Stay diligent and if you keep up with the posts it makes it a bit easier. Unfortunately the fakes make it harder to find those diamonds in the rough. They are still out there though.

    Red.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldOnTight  [View Original Post]
    Any of yall a little fed up with those



    sites? I swear about 3/4 of the ads are fake. When you go to check out an ad and return to previous page, you have to scroll down half the page to get to where you left off. Its like the get about 6 to 8 postings a minute. Of course I always avoid ones that say Anal, Free, don't have a city or have an exact address in the ad. What working girl would put an exact address in an ad. Those ads used to not even have a local number, so youd know to not bother. I'm sure they fake, probably even bots that are doing the postings. Come on Listcrawler, clean that crap up. Also does anyone know any good sites besides skipthegames. Liveescortreviews was good til it got quashed. Just my two cents. Happy hunting my friends. That is all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape