Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 1695
-
07-11-23 23:32 #1425Senior Member

Posts: 75Sting
Nothing confirmed but a hunch. I'm north of town and pay attention to areas north of town. Swath of new girls in Goodlettsville. Texted with a couple of them. Long story short, smelled like a set up and trafficking. I could be proven wrong. Mongers, trust your instincts. Engage in text smartly, use protection (electronic) and if it doesn't add up wait for someone else to confirm or step on the land mine. Could be a group of traveling girls but it doesn't feel like that.
One of the listings in case you're interested.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/144720243
Red.
-
07-03-23 15:08 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 113Facts
I personally know 2 girls who make a killing on it. One is in the top 1% of OF and they are both constantly flying around the world buying luxury stuff and also I'm sure getting fucked by uber rich guys who want to shell out thousands for the experience. It's crazy.
Originally Posted by Southern59
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 13:13 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 94Only Fans
Everyone's an influencer and making hundreds of thousands at it. Just ask them.
Originally Posted by Hentai19
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 12:45 #1422Banned Member

Posts: 407Of
Gents, I checked the abbreviations page, and also the Urban Dictionary. Would someone please tell me what OF stands for?
Originally Posted by OhHellYeah
[View Original Post]
Thank you,
H19.
-
07-03-23 12:35 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 113OF has killed the hobby
Why would any reasonably attractive girl risk physical violence, arrest, pimps / drugs, STDs, or social stigma when they can just set up a camera, take some tame vids and cash in? I suppose they do lose their anonymity a little easier. I think this in conjunction with people willing to pay $300-500 just for a nude handjob (seemingly half this board) and that has spelled the death of the hobby. I feel bad for all the guys who never got to experience the way things were 10-20 years ago.
-
07-02-23 23:50 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 518Is this a fucking joke?
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 22:18 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 1053Thanks for the good feedback fellas!
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Southern59
[View Original Post]
I appreciate the candid responses. Cheers and have a great 4th of July!
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 10:13 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 207Crazy Talk.
My opinion? This is crazy talk. This could go sideways in 100 different ways. Most of them ending up in a courtroom. The most interesting one? You go down for aiding and abetting PROSTITUTION. Another senerio? .20 year old is a senior gang member. Dealing drugs and recruiting under age kids. Out of your house or apartment in your name. Oh boy. I could go on.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
Keep your attorney on speed dial. Or. Respectfully decline the senorita's offer and just take her out to dinner.
-
07-02-23 09:35 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 94Alarm bells ringing
I'll just quote the USG on immigrant sponsorship:
Originally Posted by TheRocketeer
[View Original Post]
Form I-864, Affidavit of Support under Section 213A of the INA, is a contract an individual signs agreeing to use their financial resources to support the intending immigrant named on the affidavit. The individual who signs the affidavit of support becomes the sponsor once the intending immigrant becomes a lawful permanent resident. The sponsor is usually the petitioner who filed an immigrant petition on behalf of the intending immigrant.
An affidavit of support is a legally enforceable contract, and the sponsor’s responsibility usually lasts until the family member or other individual either becomes a U.S. citizen, or is credited with 40 quarters of work (usually 10 years).
Do you really want to risk a legally enforceable contract with someone you barely know and probably has no legit income? Don't you think the USG will send you lots of paperwork regarding a sponsorship? Do you not think your SO will eventually find out, considering how long a sponsorship can last (10 years or until citizenship is granted)?
https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/gre...vit-of-support
-
07-02-23 02:34 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 449Sounds like.
A whole lot of potential trouble and drama to me. Like, on one hand if you're like a frequent flyer with her enough to where you kinda know her personally, then it's understandable to want to help out. Especially, I would imagine, if that means her services would come greatly reduced.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
But on the other, you've got a 20 year old you don't know, a kid you don't know, and trying to keep them a secret without an apparent SO knowing. There's a whole lot that could really go fucky with that.
-
07-02-23 00:33 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 1250Sure
Sure why not? What could possibly go wrong? (Tongue firmly planted in cheek).
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 23:03 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 1053Anyone with experience setting up Sugar babies?
Hypothetically saying, if you are seeing a Latina provider on the regular right. One day she asks if you could help her out. She has a 20- and 7-year-old who are out of country and both are eligible for a sponsorship, 2 year probation visa in the US.
She will pay you and support them. You just fill out the paperwork and get them here and possibly put them up either your home or apartment if you know what I mean, without SO knowing. As such they don't know what mama does for a living.
What would you do? Have you set up girlfriends before et cetera? Curious what the community thinks. Feel free to speak out.
-
06-17-23 16:58 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 75No. In nashville I will search for Antioch, Bell rd, Brentwood or Bellevue specifically. That's what I meant by 'regional'. I could have been more precise with my wording. This method is not perfect bit it certainly reduces the scammers.
Red.
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 13:22 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 175Comparing other cities
I was out of town on business in a northern city, definitely a plane ride away, and in preparation I was checking out the listcrawler boards in that city, hoping I could bring an outcall to my hotel. It was interesting to me to notice how many of the girls I recognized from the Nashville listings; which means, of course, that they're fake. If you haven't, it's worth checking out the listings in Seattle or Chicago or Philadelphia and seeing how many familiar faces turn up. You can cross those ones off. I reached out to several ads that looked plausible; the routine was the always same: "where are you?" send hotel address. "Oh your only 15 minutes away" Great. "I need a deposit before I come. " Next! I sent one inquiry at 9:00 pm. Next morning at 6:30 am "What you looking for baby?" Now? A cup of coffee!
Originally Posted by GregsRed99
[View Original Post]
Other warning signs: the extra pictures show different women; the ad formulation is the same as other ads ("I do anything I never say no") And of course the usual TGTBT professional pictures in foreign settings, crazy low prices, "new number new phone" (often means they've stolen pictures from another provider).
Be safe!
-
06-17-23 10:14 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 207Define "regional search" please.
Originally Posted by GregsRed99
[View Original Post]
Do you mean searching Bowling Green, Cookville, Jackson, etc?
Signed. Slow on the uptake.













Reply With Quote




