rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 528 928 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11991
    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    She has gone up from previous price point. She looks great naked. Tall and super nice. I agree, the price is high. I hope I can get a grandfathered price point if I choose to indulge again.
    WTF. That shit is gross.

  2. #11990

    Julesxxo

    I'm always hesitant with new profiles. Has anyone else reached out with this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-46123b581432

  3. #11989

    Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up, seems nice but wants 500. I won't give that to someone with average looks and figure.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-9be3fc891ba0
    She has gone up from previous price point. She looks great naked. Tall and super nice. I agree, the price is high. I hope I can get a grandfathered price point if I choose to indulge again.

  4. #11988

    Classy Babe

    She hit me up, seems nice but wants 500. I won't give that to someone with average looks and figure.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-9be3fc891ba0

  5. #11987
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    2 girls I recently started talking to.

    Red Riding Hood.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-565fdd948a34

    Red Hair Muse.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-2b0393e5bfe1
    I was supposed to meet up with Red Riding Hood Saturday morning before she flew home but she started her period the evening prior and I wasn't interested in getting my red wings so I passed. But she's definitely real. Profile pics are a little doctored up but she sent me some recent nudes and her body still looks good. I'm pretty picky about the women on that site that I will or won't entertain and I definitely would've tapped it. But like I said, I think she was flying back home and said she wouldn't be back for like 6-8 weeks.

  6. #11986

    Any experience with these girls?

    2 girls I recently started talking to.

    Red Riding Hood.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-565fdd948a34

    Red Hair Muse.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-2b0393e5bfe1

  7. #11985

    Verification required??

    I have a backup ghost account that I use time to time just to check to see if a gal has blocked me on my main account, etc.. I hadn't used in quite a while but I tried this evening and I got this message that my account has been put on temporary hold and that I'm required to get verified and to submit a govt Id, etc.. Is this now the new requirement when you sign up for a new account?? Cause I'll be damned if I'm giving them any type of legitimate information about me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1121.jpg‎  

  8. #11984
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    Tomford is easy to pleasy.

    He keeps posting about this lua chic must be smitten.

    I bet she is no BBFS girl but did she swalllow atleast?
    She's ok about a 7. In NYC this weekend- banging legit models and dr / lawyers off tinder. It's too easy in NYC. These older chick's off 5 inder are way hotter than the 20 somethings in dc.

  9. #11983
    LOL.

    Tomford is easy to pleasy.

    He keeps posting about this lua chic must be smitten.

    I bet she is no BBFS girl but did she swalllow atleast?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]

  10. #11982

    HappyPearl

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    Says she's coming into town today from New York. Quoted $500 to play.

    https://www.instagram.com/travelhappypearl/
    Jump on that!

  11. #11981

    Diamonds

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I have talked to her and based on her accent she checks out from London.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-fe62ec36e97c
    Says she's coming into town today from New York. Quoted $500 to play.

    https://www.instagram.com/travelhappypearl/

  12. #11980

    STG and SA

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-d37a9bcdf8a9
    Pregnant Mami
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chant...i/408427803404
    Spanish Funsize
    No judgment just information to whoever is interested in prego fun.

  13. #11979

    Ambiguos Mami

    Texted with her; minimum 750 but she was showing attitude so didn't pull the trigger.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-eb2c98632e4a

  14. #11978

    Diamonds

    Has anyone seen her? I have talked to her and based on her accent she checks out from London.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-fe62ec36e97c

  15. #11977

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape