Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 862 1362 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18628
    Quote Originally Posted by EC255  [View Original Post]
    She was gone away for a week or two, but I'm glad to report she is back. I had the chance to visit yesterday. As usual, she provided good, reliable service.
    Saw her early this morning and she opened the door wearing a green Statue of Liberty outfit! Kept the crown on the entire session (and nothing else). Great to have her back in NoVa.

  2. #18627

    Asian Joyce

    She was gone away for a week or two, but I'm glad to report she is back. I had the chance to visit yesterday. As usual, she provided good, reliable service.

  3. #18626

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I discussed this a few months ago in response to another young man, but I'll repeat it here in a more condensed version. Take my word for it, you don't want to lose your virginity to a sex worker. I did so in my early 30's following some major dating misadventures, including several in the months leading up to that night. I'm now well into my 60's and I still regret that decision.

    I recommend that you leave your money in the bank. Visit a few bars or nightclubs and see if you can meet a nice lady. Find activities where you can have fun and meet others. But please don't do what I did. You don't want to still be kicking yourself when you're almost old enough for Medicare and Social Security.
    Agree. You are about to experience the greatest pleasure and it's going to set off strong connections to your brain for life that will affect your sex life / urges for a LONG time. Make sure your first time is what a girl YOU like and LIKES you back and not something fake like paying for a girl. If you got money, get a FLY outfit, get cleaned up, go out and meet a girl buy her drinks and try to ask her out, or she might just go home with you. Work on your GAME, practice and when you get the reward, you will get TRUE confidence. There's no penalty in failing other than a little to your pride, but the confidence you will get when you do succeed, you're a new man. NOT the same when you pay for it.

  4. #18625
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/240-278-6935

    Any info on this lady? I remember reading something a while back. She uses multiple names.
    Saw her pre-Covid in Springfield under the moniker MadonnaXXX. Pics from old ads seemed promising, but in reality, her tits were completely deflated and drooping. Nice girl, but the visit was unexceptional.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c52369176ad437d4fc23d9cc82c88073_f.jpg‎   NDIwOTlkMjgzMmI4MDI5NzNiYTAzYzU5MjM1NWQ3MjhiYmY0NA.jpg‎   18bb37a393838479c5c0aa8f9a1b83a9_f.jpg‎   ca9fa00923f865597b58a828363dacca_f.jpg‎  

  5. #18624

    Advice from an older guy

    Quote Originally Posted by BpRedRag321  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm in the area for the summer since I'm interning in DC. I'm a 21-year old virgin who's trying to lose their v-card and has $$$$$$. To burn. Any advice on how to spend it? I get that maybe I should try to use it for multiple ventures but I'm also down for using it all at once if that one-time experience is worth it. Any advice appreciated.

    Thanks.
    I discussed this a few months ago in response to another young man, but I'll repeat it here in a more condensed version. Take my word for it, you don't want to lose your virginity to a sex worker. I did so in my early 30's following some major dating misadventures, including several in the months leading up to that night. I'm now well into my 60's and I still regret that decision.

    I recommend that you leave your money in the bank. Visit a few bars or nightclubs and see if you can meet a nice lady. Find activities where you can have fun and meet others. But please don't do what I did. You don't want to still be kicking yourself when you're almost old enough for Medicare and Social Security.

  6. #18623

    Take the advice given

    Quote Originally Posted by BpRedRag321  [View Original Post]
    I typed 6 dollar signs but only 2 showed up for some reason. But yeah $$ To burn in the next few weeks.
    In addition to what the Drowned and others have said, heck just go out to a club or even a bar and you will find what you are looking for EASILY and you will spend those $$ You are far far too young to be here trying to lose your virginity at a MP. Spend that money better and wiser. You may find your freakazoid for life.

  7. #18622

    Her name in Baltimore is Madonna

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/240-278-6935

    Any info on this lady? I remember reading something a while back. She uses multiple names.
    I recall her having 2 names. Definitely remember her as Madonna. She was Nasty Nikki's friend who has passed away from an O. D. I spent time with Nikki and saw Madonna in passing. Looks like her photos a little heavier. There's reviews on Listcrawler under Madonna and you can find stuff on the Baltimore board. I recall mixed reviews. After Nikki passed away I recall her reviews going down. You should be able to see that on the listCrawler site. Nikki was her doubles partner. She's been around for a while. Not sure why she left Baltimore. I do recall one guy constantly harassing her on the list crawler site.

  8. #18621

    Summer Intern with $$$ to Burn

    Not new to the hobby, but clearly not as experienced at JS. Sounds like sound, reasonable advice. Thinking back to my early experiences, he may have done well at DC AMPs in the late 90's and early 2000's. I agree with the advise, he may want to try one of the many AMPs in the area. While the mileage is limited so is the risk involved.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    I'm not one to rain on someone's parade, but this would probably end up being a decision you regret forever for reasons that you can't possibly understand right now. Like somebody else said, find a dating app and go blow some money on one of those girls. You'll thank me later. Hey, I'm in the area for the summer since I'm interning in DC. I'm a 21-year old virgin who's trying to lose their v-card and has $$$$$$. To burn. Any advice on how to spend it? I get that maybe I should try to use it for multiple ventures but I'm also down for using it all at once if that one-time experience is worth it. Any advice appreciated.Thanks.

  9. #18620
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/240-278-6935

    Any info on this lady? I remember reading something a while back. She uses multiple names.
    Reviewed under the name Madonna. Most reviews were negative so I passed on her. Should have reviews in the baltimore forum. Later.

  10. #18619
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  11. #18618

    Abort

    Quote Originally Posted by BpRedRag321  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm in the area for the summer since I'm interning in DC. I'm a 21-year old virgin who's trying to lose their v-card and has $$$$$$. To burn. Any advice on how to spend it? I get that maybe I should try to use it for multiple ventures but I'm also down for using it all at once if that one-time experience is worth it. Any advice appreciated.

    Thanks.
    I'm not one to rain on someone's parade, but this would probably end up being a decision you regret forever for reasons that you can't possibly understand right now. Like somebody else said, find a dating app and go blow some money on one of those girls. You'll thank me later.

  12. #18617

    This has been talked about on the board before but

    Quote Originally Posted by BpRedRag321  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm in the area for the summer since I'm interning in DC. I'm a 21-year old virgin who's trying to lose their v-card and has $$$$$$. To burn. Any advice on how to spend it? I get that maybe I should try to use it for multiple ventures but I'm also down for using it all at once if that one-time experience is worth it. Any advice appreciated.

    Thanks.
    This isn't the kind of environment you want to lose your virginity in.

    You're young. If you got a lot of money to burn. Go on a dating app. Take a nice girl out on the night of her life. Dinner, concert, theater play, dancing, whatever the fuck. If you don't have the confidence to pull that off, use this burnable cash of yours to invest in a personal trainer or coach to get you the help you need to come out of that shell and do things the right way. Maybe then you will never need to engage in this hobby.

    Regardless you need to experience that kind of innocent love before you go and get ruined by this game. Trust me.

    You do it the other way around and it will completely corrupt your expectations in the future.

    But that's only my humble advice. Come back after you're already disillusioned by the world.

  13. #18616

    Tina acs

    Quote Originally Posted by Reptar69  [View Original Post]
    Tina will be back on the 5th according to her handler thought I'd spread the word.
    Eskimo Bros unite!! Have a Happy 4th you filthy animals.

  14. #18615

    Traffic jam ahead

    Quote Originally Posted by Reptar69  [View Original Post]
    Tina will be back on the 5th according to her handler thought I'd spread the word.
    I texted yesterday and was told the same. Tina is going to be darn busy. Been reading the back and forth between Cherry and Tina. I'll give Cherry the third try and decide if Tina's PSE is worth the switch. Tho, I'd most likely use cover with Tina since she's high mileage from what I've read here.

  15. #18614
    Quote Originally Posted by BpRedRag321  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm in the area for the summer since I'm interning in DC. I'm a 21-year old virgin who's trying to lose their v-card and has $$ To burn. Any advice on how to spend it? I get that maybe I should try to use it for multiple ventures but I'm also down for using it all at once if that one-time experience is worth it. Any advice appreciated.

    Thanks.
    I typed 6 dollar signs but only 2 showed up for some reason. But yeah $$ To burn in the next few weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape