Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21451

    Jenny at Luna

    Bummer. Made an appointment with Jenny at Luna. Just got a cancellation notice. Tried to rebook to find Jenny is no longer an option.

    If anyone hears where she ends up, please share.

  2. #21450
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist45  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Guided Healing in Carmel. Appears completely legit, however I think the operator used to work in a building on Market St a few years ago. She was a smoke show and would do topless back then. Going to tofttt later, just curious.
    Are you talking about Brit on Market St?

  3. #21449

    Which One?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMann  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that and Spa on Emerson was closed. It had red city paperwork on the door that said "Stop Order". I didn't get out to read the details. Anyone know the story?
    There are several Spas on Emerson. Which was this? I cannot find anything about it.

  4. #21448

    Ruby advertising new girls

    So Ruby's has been advertising new girls. Has any body been there recently that can confirm the ad? It's been a while since I stopped by there. They used to have a pretty decent line up, but a while back they only had heavier girls, and old women working, so I stopped going.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/143558220

  5. #21447

    Guided Healing North

    Anyone have experience with Guided Healing in Carmel. Appears completely legit, however I think the operator used to work in a building on Market St a few years ago. She was a smoke show and would do topless back then. Going to tofttt later, just curious.

  6. #21446
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulWest  [View Original Post]
    Is Luna in Noblesville FS or ss? I'm heading there next week and will have time. Or is there another place I would enjoy more? Thanks.
    Generally the spa on Mundy is full service with decent talent.

  7. #21445

    FS in Hamilton County

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I don't think any massage therapist locations offer FS in Hamilton County. Gut feeling tells me there are some very under the radar that will. Just my opinion, I don't know.
    There is, but it doesn't work like Indy. Basically I doubt you will find a shop you can walk into and have FS that visit. It takes time and reporte building, even at an AMP, but especially if you are wanting something other than Asian that can give a good massage.

  8. #21444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMann  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that and Spa on Emerson was closed. It had red city paperwork on the door that said "Stop Order". I didn't get out to read the details. Anyone know the story?
    I don't know what brought them under scrutiny but no business license seems to be what got them kicked.

  9. #21443

    And Spa Closed Down

    Just saw that and Spa on Emerson was closed. It had red city paperwork on the door that said "Stop Order". I didn't get out to read the details. Anyone know the story?

  10. #21442
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulWest  [View Original Post]
    Is Luna in Noblesville FS or ss? I'm heading there next week and will have time. Or is there another place I would enjoy more? Thanks.
    I don't think any massage therapist locations offer FS in Hamilton County. Gut feeling tells me there are some very under the radar that will. Just my opinion, I don't know.

  11. #21441

    Asking for a friend

    Really I am! Hahaha.

    I have a friend not on this site that asked me this:

    Now that Mimi is gone and Bobo is gone what AMT provides BBFS?

    I have no idea. Can anyone help? Feel free to PM me.

  12. #21440

    Thanks for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Swap #1
    Just an update if you keep track of any of these ladies.

    Jane, formerly at Best on W. 16th St (and before that at Q on Banner St) is now at Spirit on E. Hanna.

    Angela, formerly at Hong Kong on Main St in Franklin is now at Best.

    Swap #2:

    Amy, formerly at May (and before that at Relax on Kentucky) on S. Washington St in Crawfordsville is now at May (formerly known as K Beauty Spa) on North Keystone.

    Lisa, formerly at May on Keystone (and before that at Eagle Spa in Normal, IL) is now at May in Crawfordsville.
    Thanks for the updated information. I always used May in Crawfordsville and really liked it when Anna was there, so sorry she moved on. Tried Amy on next visit but she was frequently texting on her phone and ignoring me. It was a bad, and my last, visit. You said Amy has moved so I'll try May again.

  13. #21439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Yes. East Washington.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking Relax on E. Washington? There's been nothing in there every time I've visited but Grannys (50+). That would be a nice change.
    I know it was granny last month I stopped by. But last week I I saw an AD on stg about 3 new girls girls so I stopped by and. Checked it out and shared my experience.

  14. #21438
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsReal  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Mundy on Saturday Suki greated me and took my 40 for the hhr. Cute older gal long nipples. She gave a very good strong back massage, when I stroked her leg lots of giggles no question where it was headed. On the flip went straight for my dick and ask what you want? You want boomboom? Answer was of course yes, she ask for $$ I offered $. 4 she ask $. 6 I said $. 4 she agreed quickly stripped and started BJ then mounted me and fed me her huge nipples and road me until explosion, what and amazing equestrian! After she cleaned up and started light temple massage I ask for more back time she enthusiastically continued working my sore area. Water and hug good bye all in all good time will repeat.

    Stay safe.
    How good looking is she. Is she really Japanese.

  15. #21437

    Luna Noblesville

    Is Luna in Noblesville FS or ss? I'm heading there next week and will have time. Or is there another place I would enjoy more? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape