Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 191 of 683 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 10238
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #7388
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I refuse to drive more than 30 minutes just for pussy. If there's someone I'm interested in, I find other stops to make on the way. Or, if work is sending me 2 hours in one direction, I contact providers that are along the route and build some free time into my schedule. This way, when a girl decides to ghost me at the last minute it isn't a total loss.

    Finally caught up with a MILF type in Quakertown PA last month on my way back from a delivery to Scranton. She wouldn't have been worth the trip, but I was already there anyway. So I made $100 less that delivery.
    I have to travel far distance for fun because the talent pool is crap in North Jersey area I've traveled to Atlantic City, New York, Philly and south Jersey area I'm thinking about going to Connecticut for fun too.

  2. #7387
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerParty  [View Original Post]
    How far have you traveled or are willing to travel to hobby? 1 hr 05 min for me.
    I refuse to drive more than 30 minutes just for pussy. If there's someone I'm interested in, I find other stops to make on the way. Or, if work is sending me 2 hours in one direction, I contact providers that are along the route and build some free time into my schedule. This way, when a girl decides to ghost me at the last minute it isn't a total loss.

    Finally caught up with a MILF type in Quakertown PA last month on my way back from a delivery to Scranton. She wouldn't have been worth the trip, but I was already there anyway. So I made $100 less that delivery.

  3. #7386

    Thailand

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerParty  [View Original Post]
    How far have you traveled or are willing to travel to hobby? 1 hr 05 min for me.
    I've been to Thailand and SE Asia to bang some ******. Way better quality of pussy than what's being offered in most states these days. Awesome food choices too.

  4. #7385
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I had some good times with Cara. Her roommate also welcomed gentleman callers. I want to say her dog was named Rock or Rocky. I have not seen her resurface in the past 4 years. Probably moved from her apartment. I texted her number a few times but never got a response.
    I think she passed away. Shame. Very nice person.

  5. #7384

    Logan

    Quote Originally Posted by DocTego  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad on Tryst and would love to see her but, if memory serves, it's $$$$$$$ for an hour of her time. No, thanks.
    If you dig back through her history she was with GSS pre covid. I can only imagine how good the service is at 7 bills now. There are far better Pro providers out there for half what she wants.

    Actually it was NPP then. Look for Emily reviews.

  6. #7383
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerParty  [View Original Post]
    How far have you traveled or are willing to travel to hobby? 1 hr 05 min for me.
    I am in PA but usually go to NJ to play. I will drive up to 90 minutes each way.

  7. #7382
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    An idea please for the damage for the wholesome looking provider. Sumo list her RI talent. Will need to check her vibe with athletic, in shape old guys hung heavy.
    I've seen her ad on Tryst and would love to see her but, if memory serves, it's $$$$$$$ for an hour of her time. No, thanks.

  8. #7381

    Mongering

    How far have you traveled or are willing to travel to hobby? 1 hr 05 min for me.

  9. #7380

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by RtsBare  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Gia today. She looks like her pics. Very attractive. I opted for a half hour visit, glad I did. Once everything was finalized out came the cell phone clock. Then the "I don't have a condom" even though that was a stipulation of the date and then " You wouldn't want to anyway cause I'm on my period. " What do you say after that but "open up" LOL.
    I don't know the Gia you say but just like most reviews she's much heavier and she plays that I don't have a condom and I'm on my period game with everyone she should just be flagged and hopefully her cash flow stops.

  10. #7379

    Cara from Clementon

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    I used to see a girl named Cara that lived in that area back in 2018. You can probably find her on tna if she's still around.
    I had some good times with Cara. Her roommate also welcomed gentleman callers. I want to say her dog was named Rock or Rocky. I have not seen her resurface in the past 4 years. Probably moved from her apartment. I texted her number a few times but never got a response.

  11. #7378

    Morning are good for all of them. They are sick

    Quote Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee  [View Original Post]
    It feels like I'm looking for a unicorn, but would love any recommendations on a low cost, reliable regular for BBBJs in south Jersey. I have a few regulars for doubles in Philly and Delaware, but generally would prefer not to drive that far for a solo. Bonus if she's in the 42/295 corridor and available early mornings, but I'll take what I can get!

    Any leads are greatly appreciated!
    I know there is a SW or 2 that can blow the roof off for. 03. Just got to stop them and set up up. They often lack phones, but most stay in tents or Bando's. There are a couple out there on Broadway that would win a world class blo and go. Just got to find them.

  12. #7377

    I like Gidget

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    After seeing a couple providers in South Jersey, Melissa 609-995-6065, and another one in Cherry Hill, I decided to go to Philly. I know this is not for everyone, unless you have deep pockets. However, sometimes I go out looking for things out of the norm, women who are a bit different to what I'm used to.

    I have always been curious about Logan in Philly, and a few weeks ago I had the time to finally see her.

    I'm not disappointed at all, beautiful smile, gorgeous eyes, smooth silky skin, dressed very sexy and provocatively, smelling fresh and delicious. Good connection and the fireworks started before the 4th of July. Screening is a hassle thought.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...iewed/47614125
    An idea please for the damage for the wholesome looking provider. Sumo list her RI talent. Will need to check her vibe with athletic, in shape old guys hung heavy.

  13. #7376

    Just throwing it out there!

    After seeing a couple providers in South Jersey, Melissa 609-995-6065, and another one in Cherry Hill, I decided to go to Philly. I know this is not for everyone, unless you have deep pockets. However, sometimes I go out looking for things out of the norm, women who are a bit different to what I'm used to.

    I have always been curious about Logan in Philly, and a few weeks ago I had the time to finally see her.

    I'm not disappointed at all, beautiful smile, gorgeous eyes, smooth silky skin, dressed very sexy and provocatively, smelling fresh and delicious. Good connection and the fireworks started before the 4th of July. Screening is a hassle thought.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...iewed/47614125

  14. #7375
    Quote Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee  [View Original Post]
    It feels like I'm looking for a unicorn, but would love any recommendations on a low cost, reliable regular for BBBJs in south Jersey. I have a few regulars for doubles in Philly and Delaware, but generally would prefer not to drive that far for a solo. Bonus if she's in the 42/295 corridor and available early mornings, but I'll take what I can get!

    Any leads are greatly appreciated!
    I used to see a girl named Cara that lived in that area back in 2018. You can probably find her on tna if she's still around.

  15. #7374

    Gia

    I met up with Gia today. She looks like her pics. Very attractive. I opted for a half hour visit, glad I did. Once everything was finalized out came the cell phone clock. Then the "I don't have a condom" even though that was a stipulation of the date and then " You wouldn't want to anyway cause I'm on my period. " What do you say after that but "open up" LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape