Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 863 1363 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18613

    Advice for a desperate virgin

    Hey, I'm in the area for the summer since I'm interning in DC. I'm a 21-year old virgin who's trying to lose their v-card and has $$$$$$. To burn. Any advice on how to spend it? I get that maybe I should try to use it for multiple ventures but I'm also down for using it all at once if that one-time experience is worth it. Any advice appreciated.

    Thanks.

  2. #18612

    Any info on this girl?

    Came across this ad and looks tempting.

    However, couldn't find any reviews anywhere (which already seems suspicious) but wanted to ask here if anyone has seen her or has any info about her.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/096870488218

  3. #18611

    Tina Springfield acs

    Tina will be back on the 5th according to her handler thought I'd spread the word.

  4. #18610

    Actual "GND"

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl;.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23009450.html

    I tried call and text but nothing. What intrigues me is the pics on her in the kitchen. My friend lives in a complex in Fairfax with the exact same kitchen. Maybe she's a neighbor.
    When "girl next door" is literal.

  5. #18609
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNva  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage for hour visit?
    The rates she quotes me are $ / $. 6 / $$.

  6. #18608

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobWilliams  [View Original Post]
    Yes, many times.

    She's amazing.

    Proceed with confidence.
    What's the damage for hour visit?

  7. #18607
    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl;.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23009450.html

    I tried call and text but nothing. What intrigues me is the pics on her in the kitchen. My friend lives in a complex in Fairfax with the exact same kitchen. Maybe she's a neighbor.
    If I recall correctly, she likes to DFK. I didn't like the industrial strength condoms. As of late I've been bringing my own and they have made a world of difference, Bare Skin.

    Maybe I should try her again.

  8. #18606

    Latina fast house

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrowned  [View Original Post]
    Had to take my car into service so was left with a few hours of downtime and I don't know about you but I just can't sit still inside the same place with nothing to do. I'm like a kid with ADHD. I yearn for adventure and have a predilection for causing trouble.

    Wanted to curb my appetite so as I'm waiting at the service station I decide to head over to McDonalds for some lunch. I tried that new grimace shake and it's fucking delicious by the way, but you guys aren't here to listen to my food reviews, but I scarfed down my lunch and found my appetite wasn't the least bit satiated. They say sugar and processed food decreases leptin resistance which in turn decreases libido and sex drive. Well I must be a fucking mutant then because I suffer no such affliction.

    So I figured I was nearby to the motel I saw Adriana at a few weeks ago and decided to put out an SoS on the LCS radar in the nearby area. Sent about 7 texts to numbers in the surrounding area and hoped that one would respond to the location within walking distance of my area since I was without a ride. After a few minutes I got a few nibbles and found one chick that was at the hotel just a 5 min walk from where my car was being serviced. So I made my way to the hotel and when I got there I had a few more texts from the other numbers. As fortune (or misfortune) would have it, all the different numbers that responded to me were inside the very same hotel.

    I had fun with them and texted to all of them, the first one to give me a room number gets my money, but as is usually the case, the joke was on me as I'm sure all 7 numbers I texted belong to the same individual. Illusion of choice and such. I got a room number and when I entered mami was a late 50+ year old abuela. Her body was decent and she had humongous knockers so I figured I'd bite the bullet and enjoy the 15 minute break from the sweltering heat.

    Yulia was her name. From Columbia. No English. We got undressed and she put a hat on junior and began to sing into the mic. After a few minutes I was ready for the encore and decided to turn her over and take her to pound town. Mish. Doggy. P was loose so I gave her a good railing and grabbed a fistful of boob before blasting into the bag. Overall not a bad experience, but man I am missing Adriana.

    Crapshoots live up to the name that's for sure. The good news is I got a text that my car was all set after leaving the hotel and I am certain I burned the excess calories of the burger shake and fries taking the plunge. On average you burn 276 calories during sex. For all you calorie counters out there.

    Do not drown under the weight of your own expectations.
    It's all hit or miss. Sometimes we can hit a phat ass with the low bid!

  9. #18605

    Destiny snowbunny bea

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/240-278-6935

    Any info on this lady? I remember reading something a while back. She uses multiple names.

  10. #18604

    Anyone tried

    Anyone met this spicy Latina? Feel free to PM me.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/herndon/23023527.html

  11. #18603
    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl;.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23009450.html

    I tried call and text but nothing. What intrigues me is the pics on her in the kitchen. My friend lives in a complex in Fairfax with the exact same kitchen. Maybe she's a neighbor.
    Yes, many times.

    She's amazing.

    Proceed with confidence.

  12. #18602

    Hat Latina Jennifer

    Anyone seen this girl;.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23009450.html

    I tried call and text but nothing. What intrigues me is the pics on her in the kitchen. My friend lives in a complex in Fairfax with the exact same kitchen. Maybe she's a neighbor.

  13. #18601

    Annandale

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanTwoStan  [View Original Post]
    From the setup, I'm going to guess Manassas. Pretty sure I know the spot. Warm?
    Thinking Annandale, as cryptic as it seems.

  14. #18600

    Guess

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrowned  [View Original Post]
    Had to take my car into service so was left with a few hours of downtime and I don't know about you but I just can't sit still inside the same place with nothing to do. I'm like a kid with ADHD. I yearn for adventure and have a predilection for causing trouble.

    Wanted to curb my appetite so as I'm waiting at the service station I decide to head over to McDonalds for some lunch. I tried that new grimace shake and it's fucking delicious by the way, but you guys aren't here to listen to my food reviews, but I scarfed down my lunch and found my appetite wasn't the least bit satiated. They say sugar and processed food decreases leptin resistance which in turn decreases libido and sex drive. Well I must be a fucking mutant then because I suffer no such affliction.

    So I figured I was nearby to the motel I saw Adriana at a few weeks ago and decided to put out an SoS on the LCS radar in the nearby area. Sent about 7 texts to numbers in the surrounding area and hoped that one would respond to the location within walking distance of my area since I was without a ride. After a few minutes I got a few nibbles and found one chick that was at the hotel just a 5 min walk from where my car was being serviced. So I made my way to the hotel and when I got there I had a few more texts from the other numbers. As fortune (or misfortune) would have it, all the different numbers that responded to me were inside the very same hotel.

    I had fun with them and texted to all of them, the first one to give me a room number gets my money, but as is usually the case, the joke was on me as I'm sure all 7 numbers I texted belong to the same individual. Illusion of choice and such. I got a room number and when I entered mami was a late 50+ year old abuela. Her body was decent and she had humongous knockers so I figured I'd bite the bullet and enjoy the 15 minute break from the sweltering heat.

    Yulia was her name. From Columbia. No English. We got undressed and she put a hat on junior and began to sing into the mic. After a few minutes I was ready for the encore and decided to turn her over and take her to pound town. Mish. Doggy. P was loose so I gave her a good railing and grabbed a fistful of boob before blasting into the bag. Overall not a bad experience, but man I am missing Adriana.

    Crapshoots live up to the name that's for sure. The good news is I got a text that my car was all set after leaving the hotel and I am certain I burned the excess calories of the burger shake and fries taking the plunge. On average you burn 276 calories during sex. For all you calorie counters out there.

    Do not drown under the weight of your own expectations.
    From the setup, I'm going to guess Manassas. Pretty sure I know the spot. Warm?

  15. #18599

    Lightning does not strike the same place twice

    Had to take my car into service so was left with a few hours of downtime and I don't know about you but I just can't sit still inside the same place with nothing to do. I'm like a kid with ADHD. I yearn for adventure and have a predilection for causing trouble.

    Wanted to curb my appetite so as I'm waiting at the service station I decide to head over to McDonalds for some lunch. I tried that new grimace shake and it's fucking delicious by the way, but you guys aren't here to listen to my food reviews, but I scarfed down my lunch and found my appetite wasn't the least bit satiated. They say sugar and processed food decreases leptin resistance which in turn decreases libido and sex drive. Well I must be a fucking mutant then because I suffer no such affliction.

    So I figured I was nearby to the motel I saw Adriana at a few weeks ago and decided to put out an SoS on the LCS radar in the nearby area. Sent about 7 texts to numbers in the surrounding area and hoped that one would respond to the location within walking distance of my area since I was without a ride. After a few minutes I got a few nibbles and found one chick that was at the hotel just a 5 min walk from where my car was being serviced. So I made my way to the hotel and when I got there I had a few more texts from the other numbers. As fortune (or misfortune) would have it, all the different numbers that responded to me were inside the very same hotel.

    I had fun with them and texted to all of them, the first one to give me a room number gets my money, but as is usually the case, the joke was on me as I'm sure all 7 numbers I texted belong to the same individual. Illusion of choice and such. I got a room number and when I entered mami was a late 50+ year old abuela. Her body was decent and she had humongous knockers so I figured I'd bite the bullet and enjoy the 15 minute break from the sweltering heat.

    Yulia was her name. From Columbia. No English. We got undressed and she put a hat on junior and began to sing into the mic. After a few minutes I was ready for the encore and decided to turn her over and take her to pound town. Mish. Doggy. P was loose so I gave her a good railing and grabbed a fistful of boob before blasting into the bag. Overall not a bad experience, but man I am missing Adriana.

    Crapshoots live up to the name that's for sure. The good news is I got a text that my car was all set after leaving the hotel and I am certain I burned the excess calories of the burger shake and fries taking the plunge. On average you burn 276 calories during sex. For all you calorie counters out there.

    Do not drown under the weight of your own expectations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape