Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 683 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 10238
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7373

    I'd check out an Asian Gilf.

    Quote Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee  [View Original Post]
    It feels like I'm looking for a unicorn, but would love any recommendations on a low cost, reliable regular for BBBJs in south Jersey. I have a few regulars for doubles in Philly and Delaware, but generally would prefer not to drive that far for a solo. Bonus if she's in the 42/295 corridor and available early mornings, but I'll take what I can get!

    Any leads are greatly appreciated!
    You might get a surprisingly good edentulous BJ.

  2. #7372

    Low cost regular

    It feels like I'm looking for a unicorn, but would love any recommendations on a low cost, reliable regular for BBBJs in south Jersey. I have a few regulars for doubles in Philly and Delaware, but generally would prefer not to drive that far for a solo. Bonus if she's in the 42/295 corridor and available early mornings, but I'll take what I can get!

    Any leads are greatly appreciated!

  3. #7371
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...5/576265309112

    Has anyone hooked up with her goes by Kelcee. She looks like she has a nice body but it also looks like she has no teeth.

    Any info would be appreciated thanks.
    She was part of a lesbian couple that worked broadway and STG. Some reports of the two of them ripping people off about a year or two ago and some more recent grumblings about agreeing to provide certain services then when money changes hands its an upsell or not on the menu. There were some favorable or neutral reports as well, IIRC. Her girlfriend hasn't been in the ads recently. I'd give her a pass.

  4. #7370

    YMMV But

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...5/576265309112

    Has anyone hooked up with her goes by Kelcee. She looks like she has a nice body but it also looks like she has no teeth.

    Any info would be appreciated thanks.
    Been reviewed under other names. If memory serves me. Reported lots of Demon damage. A Lesbian who does not like men that much. Never remember seeing a good review. Posted for a while saying no FS. IDK, I won't call her.

  5. #7369

    Kelcee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...5/576265309112

    Has anyone hooked up with her goes by Kelcee. She looks like she has a nice body but it also looks like she has no teeth.

    Any info would be appreciated thanks.

  6. #7368
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillyfanboy  [View Original Post]
    I would not recommend.

    - Much heavier in person.

    - Bit of an attitude, was yelling in to her phone when I got there.

    - Place is a mess, filled trash bags everywhere.

    - CBJ on SS even though ad listed BBJ, said it was an upcharge but didn't even bother saying how much.

    I wanted to get out of there asap. I should have followed my gut and left immediately after she opened the door.
    Thanks for the info. I almost saw her that day I posted. But I.

    Am glad I did not.

  7. #7367
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwLuver86  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Haven't seen any reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...-/478181842251
    You didn't look back far enough, I already reviewed her lol. Understandable though, it was a while ago. Simya is my regular; very thick, well-built curves, friendly disposition, clean skin, usually smells good. Although she's most definitely on something, evidenced by the way she holds her head low when talks and other subtle observations. Plus another user said they saw either needles or crack pipes, don't remember which. But those have never been issues. All that said, I saw her the other day (after her leaving me hanging the day before), and while I had a good time, her crotch had a fishy smell, which I haven't ever smelled on her before. I can ignore this as this isn't usual in my experience with her, even with her making me wait longer than usual. So all in all, its worth a shot LOL.

  8. #7366

    Ally

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/986114171286

    TOFTT, don't waste your time pretty girl not the one in the picture. Keeps head covered with wig or towel because she had brain surgery, a ton of loose skin very skinny everything deflated. Would not repeat thought I would be getting an experience like winter since they're using her number. However, the exact opposite don't waste your time and hard earned money.

  9. #7365
    Quote Originally Posted by BLM215  [View Original Post]
    She clean?
    Clean. LOL, she's as clean as the streets of Kensington.

  10. #7364

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful face. Young at 22 (she says). Says she likes sex a lot (she says). Energetic BBBJ. Pussy smelled clean. She likes girls to. Had a condom out for FS, but I never got that far. Thick at the bottom but not overweight. All in all a good time. But, I probably won't repeat. Just not the right vibe for me and probably a little to young for me. Gave me a five min warning. 30 min at $. 6. Sharing her room with other girls or a handler. Bathroom empty. I like her. Really do. Really pretty, really nice looking. Great eyes. Said she has been in the business since she was 13. Poor girl. Who the Fuck does that? Just not a repeat vibe for me. She's too young and she probably thinks I am to old. At the place between Applebees's and McDonald's on 73.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/529722707192
    Maybe I met her on a bad but her p.

    P*y smelled like a trash can but she definitely can rock the mic all around nice girl but I won't be repeating unless in a pinch and need a release.

  11. #7363
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Scarlett in MT Laurel? I can't find any review in her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/842617842858

    Any feedback will be appreciated.
    I would not recommend.

    - Much heavier in person.

    - Bit of an attitude, was yelling in to her phone when I got there.

    - Place is a mess, filled trash bags everywhere.

    - CBJ on SS even though ad listed BBJ, said it was an upcharge but didn't even bother saying how much.

    I wanted to get out of there asap. I should have followed my gut and left immediately after she opened the door.

  12. #7362

    Scarlett MT. Laurel

    Has anyone seen Scarlett in MT Laurel? I can't find any review in her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/842617842858

    Any feedback will be appreciated.

  13. #7361

    Simya

    Any info on her? Haven't seen any reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...-/478181842251

  14. #7360

    Ehhh she's alright

    Quote Originally Posted by SjManLooking  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    New to the group. Anyone have any information on Natalie?

    Very interested in seeing her.

    Thanks.
    Missed your chance. She was a lot better before. Not to say she isn't bad now, but it's just not the same and she's been through the ringer a lot. Saw her for years and when she forst started. Man. She's can still suck a mean dick when I met her 2 months ago but definitely more notably bruised and sickly. Really hopes she gets better.

  15. #7359
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I have enjoyed Natalie 3-4 times. On each visit she withholds service asking for an upcharge. Always kills the momentum. Last time she had an amazing full Bush. It was off limits to DATY. I haven't visited her since. Perhaps in more than 2 years. She was in Cherry Hill for a really long time but I recall seeing ads for the Brooklawn area. Under new management might change her quirks during visits.
    I've seen her off and on over the last 4 years, and she's never done that to me. But I also always see her at off times when she isn't busy and I think she's just happy to make some extra loot. She had some drama at the Golden Express which resulted in a state paid vacation, and being banned from that place. So now she's bouncing around from dump to dump around brooklawn and westville. She's got some sketchy guy friend lately, I haven't seen her since I noticed him. He struck me as the sort of guy that's looking for something to be mad about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape