Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 475 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 525 575 975 1475 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 30321
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23211

    Petite Blonde

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl.../177631435073. Been seeing this one the last few days. Has anyone visited her yet?

  2. #23210

    Skiluxe a good date

    https://callescort.org/803-579-2178?...78VU3bgGhrEGy4

    I had a room so I decided to do a outcall text Skiiluxe and less than a hour she was there she wasn't all fixed up with nails and makeup and fancy outfits just shorts and a top and looked great. After donation 120 for qv she stripped naked and wow nice perfect body. On with cover for CBJ which was just ok she's not a great BJ giver. Put her in doggy and the view was so nice. Pounded her a few minutes she was tight made sounds we want to hear bust in cover will repeat.

  3. #23209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1043

    Crystal/Kristin/Cloud got arrested and fled to Dallas. Now goes by Billy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pnorth919  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Seems not my type at all.
    Yea no problem. I don't think anyone provided you with info in the present. Like I was doing. It was just experiences and info from 2-3 years ago at different rates. She different person. In what she offers and personality in 2023.

    Anyway to give an update with info from the present. She got arrested again and fled to Dallas under a new name/number. This is her ad/number below. It isn't on an archive site so unfortunately it is at risk if she creates her 5th identity and deletes the Billy ads. I dont know what she is doing to get busted on prostitution charges doing incalls at an apt lol. But yea she could be gone from Charlotte for a while.

    https://tryst.link/escort/billy98

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...838/9723258605

  4. #23208

    Any Skye Lopez info

    https://tryst.link/escort/skyelopez

    Skye be here July 7th to 13th has anyone saw her I messaged her on Tryst waiting on response I would very much like to take Skye to pound town if she a good date. 200 bucks she a deal to me.

  5. #23207
    I think she is the only peaches and cream?

    Quote Originally Posted by DickWad91  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's the girl. Usually calls herself Mia but her name wasn't in the ad that week.

  6. #23206

    In town

    I'll be in Charlotte July 28-30 any suggestions as this is my first time in the city? Strip clubs, women, etc. Shoot me a pm with some suggestions!!

  7. #23205
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    There were multiple women posting with the name Peaches so yea, there's that.
    Yes, that's the girl. Usually calls herself Mia but her name wasn't in the ad that week.

  8. #23204

    A lovely time with Lori

    Saw her recently, incall location in a decent part of Pineville. She ran a few minutes late which was expected reading previous reviews. But didn't rush me out which is also consistent with reviews. I went in and she was looking good in a two piece lingerie set and heels, that ass is serious!! I immediately grabbed it and put the donation on the table. Fun time was had for hh $. 60. No haggle, no upsell. Will definitely be back for longer session. PM for details.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3284883

  9. #23203
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/142949344#.

    Wanted to report on this dream. Did outcall and the pictures are correct, even thou I thought they was going to be a little lighter and thicker. Pretty nice spinner body I have to say thou. The set up was really easy. Pretty friendly but didn't really talk much. After exchange of currency $$/ hr, it was set. I didn't partake in the full experience but just a CBJ. They got into it a little more then normal so nothing was mechanical. Can go as sloppy as you want which was nice. I might repeat if nothing else is around.

  10. #23202
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I think he is talking about this one and she advertises BBFS for an extra donation. Search is your friend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...x/142880230234
    This one does do BBFS for extra and is really nice to talk to. The damage for me was $$$ but I did outcall.

  11. #23201

    Albemarle Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    It has been reported to stay far away from all the Albemarle girls.
    Word! Or double bag it for sure.

  12. #23200
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with samantha in her apartment. She is biger than pics. Just ok BBBJ and covered dogy. Not much to right home about. Nice girl but better out there.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/128695665388

  13. #23199

    Samantha

    Had a dream with samantha in her apartment. She is biger than pics. Just ok BBBJ and covered dogy. Not much to right home about. Nice girl but better out there.

  14. #23198

    Yes it seems

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    I think it's fake. That site shows where else they are posting and it shows many cities all the same day.
    I contacted her she asked an advance to schedule a meeting.

  15. #23197

    Becca link

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    That's a link to the site, not her page. Can you send a link to one of her direct ads?
    Here you go.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...reaky/57314942

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape