Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 829 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13022

    Cc

    Amen to that BoredinIn! Thank goodness they don't try cause it would be impossible to get in. She is insatiable. Rcg is the best view, amazing. Loves oral to completion too, but I rarely let that happen. The body is just too good to not try.

  2. #13021

    CC-Staying till this evening.

    Just want to let everyone know CC is staying till this evening.

  3. #13020

    Cc

    I saw CC the the other day. I can not speak of her past, only the times we have spent together which have been great. I have been in this hobby a long time and have seen the ups and downs of Lex. I am glad she visits because I don't think there are any other options who I'd like to see on the regular right now. And she brings it every visit, BBBJ, cfs, lets me pick her outfit, toy play, dfk. I love her submissive side, she will suck until I tell her to stop and she will ride cg so long that would have most providers crying for a position change. I have seen her probably 10 times and will continue to do so as long as she keeps giving me great visits. I can not speak of others experiences but mine have been great.

    BoredinIN.

  4. #13019

    Cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Quoted me $150 QV. Lex Incall tonight. I can't really find any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/749926854812
    No, but I've had my eye on her too! I'm just afraid she'll have a very short list of covered services but I've still almost pulled the trigger a couple of time due to my fondness for latinas.

  5. #13018

    Cuban

    Anyone seen her? Quoted me $150 QV. Lex Incall tonight. I can't really find any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/749926854812

  6. #13017

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is interested in seeing the girl Hollie that used to work with Mia, she's working again. It's the same number as before. If youve lost it and want it again just pm me.
    Thanks, I saw her for qv the other night and she was quirky and funny with a nice body but small tits. Head was really good! Going to see her again for massage since we were going to do an hour massage in the first place but she had a hard time finding me out here in Madison County and I had to do just qv since she was so late.

    Happy hunting!

  7. #13016

    Please put a good word in for me-Oh Nevermind

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Send me 100 and I will put a good word in for you. She is a lover!
    I appreciate it. I put a check in the mail. I will put a stop payment on the check. I see she is a well documented heroin junkie from Louisville.

  8. #13015
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #13014

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by LosDingo  [View Original Post]
    Do you think she could fit me in if someone drops out of the rotation? Sounds like she is "pulling a train".
    As long as you like small heroin addicts. She is your girl!

  10. #13013

    Ryder cinco

    Wondering if anyone has seen Ryder cinco aka Kim brock, aka since she moved from Louisville to Lexington. I can't seem to get ahold of her anymore.

  11. #13012

    A good word

    Quote Originally Posted by LosDingo  [View Original Post]
    Do you think she could fit me in if someone drops out of the rotation? Sounds like she is "pulling a train".
    Send me 100 and I will put a good word in for you. She is a lover!

  12. #13011

    Fit me into the rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    Was asked to pass along that she isn't taking anyone new at this time but if someone drops out of her rotation she will have it posted to the board. But Marie I think can take up the slack, she gives awesome head, really good.
    Do you think she could fit me in if someone drops out of the rotation? Sounds like she is "pulling a train".

  13. #13010

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, I got the message wrong guys. My fault, she meant that for her next trip because it will be a short one. So forgive me. LOL.
    Next trip? So is she taking on new clients next trip but not this trip? Is this trip a short one or next trip?

  14. #13009

    Sunni

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? I've texted her a couple of times with no replies. Thanks!
    100 qv 150 hh.

  15. #13008

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by OatBucket  [View Original Post]
    I know what Marie looks like from her posts but I've never seen a pic of CC or an ad for her. Does anyone care to post a pic of her?
    Saw her a few weeks ago. Didn't take any pictures but she's pretty young, probably in her late 20's or maybe early 30's. On the taller and slimmer side. Don't know about what counts as slim to you, but I wouldn't ever say that she's big. Overall pretty cute girl!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape