Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 683 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 10233
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7383
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerParty  [View Original Post]
    How far have you traveled or are willing to travel to hobby? 1 hr 05 min for me.
    I am in PA but usually go to NJ to play. I will drive up to 90 minutes each way.

  2. #7382
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    An idea please for the damage for the wholesome looking provider. Sumo list her RI talent. Will need to check her vibe with athletic, in shape old guys hung heavy.
    I've seen her ad on Tryst and would love to see her but, if memory serves, it's $$$$$$$ for an hour of her time. No, thanks.

  3. #7381

    Mongering

    How far have you traveled or are willing to travel to hobby? 1 hr 05 min for me.

  4. #7380

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by RtsBare  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Gia today. She looks like her pics. Very attractive. I opted for a half hour visit, glad I did. Once everything was finalized out came the cell phone clock. Then the "I don't have a condom" even though that was a stipulation of the date and then " You wouldn't want to anyway cause I'm on my period. " What do you say after that but "open up" LOL.
    I don't know the Gia you say but just like most reviews she's much heavier and she plays that I don't have a condom and I'm on my period game with everyone she should just be flagged and hopefully her cash flow stops.

  5. #7379

    Cara from Clementon

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    I used to see a girl named Cara that lived in that area back in 2018. You can probably find her on tna if she's still around.
    I had some good times with Cara. Her roommate also welcomed gentleman callers. I want to say her dog was named Rock or Rocky. I have not seen her resurface in the past 4 years. Probably moved from her apartment. I texted her number a few times but never got a response.

  6. #7378

    Morning are good for all of them. They are sick

    Quote Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee  [View Original Post]
    It feels like I'm looking for a unicorn, but would love any recommendations on a low cost, reliable regular for BBBJs in south Jersey. I have a few regulars for doubles in Philly and Delaware, but generally would prefer not to drive that far for a solo. Bonus if she's in the 42/295 corridor and available early mornings, but I'll take what I can get!

    Any leads are greatly appreciated!
    I know there is a SW or 2 that can blow the roof off for. 03. Just got to stop them and set up up. They often lack phones, but most stay in tents or Bando's. There are a couple out there on Broadway that would win a world class blo and go. Just got to find them.

  7. #7377

    I like Gidget

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    After seeing a couple providers in South Jersey, Melissa 609-995-6065, and another one in Cherry Hill, I decided to go to Philly. I know this is not for everyone, unless you have deep pockets. However, sometimes I go out looking for things out of the norm, women who are a bit different to what I'm used to.

    I have always been curious about Logan in Philly, and a few weeks ago I had the time to finally see her.

    I'm not disappointed at all, beautiful smile, gorgeous eyes, smooth silky skin, dressed very sexy and provocatively, smelling fresh and delicious. Good connection and the fireworks started before the 4th of July. Screening is a hassle thought.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...iewed/47614125
    An idea please for the damage for the wholesome looking provider. Sumo list her RI talent. Will need to check her vibe with athletic, in shape old guys hung heavy.

  8. #7376

    Just throwing it out there!

    After seeing a couple providers in South Jersey, Melissa 609-995-6065, and another one in Cherry Hill, I decided to go to Philly. I know this is not for everyone, unless you have deep pockets. However, sometimes I go out looking for things out of the norm, women who are a bit different to what I'm used to.

    I have always been curious about Logan in Philly, and a few weeks ago I had the time to finally see her.

    I'm not disappointed at all, beautiful smile, gorgeous eyes, smooth silky skin, dressed very sexy and provocatively, smelling fresh and delicious. Good connection and the fireworks started before the 4th of July. Screening is a hassle thought.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...iewed/47614125

  9. #7375
    Quote Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee  [View Original Post]
    It feels like I'm looking for a unicorn, but would love any recommendations on a low cost, reliable regular for BBBJs in south Jersey. I have a few regulars for doubles in Philly and Delaware, but generally would prefer not to drive that far for a solo. Bonus if she's in the 42/295 corridor and available early mornings, but I'll take what I can get!

    Any leads are greatly appreciated!
    I used to see a girl named Cara that lived in that area back in 2018. You can probably find her on tna if she's still around.

  10. #7374

    Gia

    I met up with Gia today. She looks like her pics. Very attractive. I opted for a half hour visit, glad I did. Once everything was finalized out came the cell phone clock. Then the "I don't have a condom" even though that was a stipulation of the date and then " You wouldn't want to anyway cause I'm on my period. " What do you say after that but "open up" LOL.

  11. #7373

    I'd check out an Asian Gilf.

    Quote Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee  [View Original Post]
    It feels like I'm looking for a unicorn, but would love any recommendations on a low cost, reliable regular for BBBJs in south Jersey. I have a few regulars for doubles in Philly and Delaware, but generally would prefer not to drive that far for a solo. Bonus if she's in the 42/295 corridor and available early mornings, but I'll take what I can get!

    Any leads are greatly appreciated!
    You might get a surprisingly good edentulous BJ.

  12. #7372

    Low cost regular

    It feels like I'm looking for a unicorn, but would love any recommendations on a low cost, reliable regular for BBBJs in south Jersey. I have a few regulars for doubles in Philly and Delaware, but generally would prefer not to drive that far for a solo. Bonus if she's in the 42/295 corridor and available early mornings, but I'll take what I can get!

    Any leads are greatly appreciated!

  13. #7371
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...5/576265309112

    Has anyone hooked up with her goes by Kelcee. She looks like she has a nice body but it also looks like she has no teeth.

    Any info would be appreciated thanks.
    She was part of a lesbian couple that worked broadway and STG. Some reports of the two of them ripping people off about a year or two ago and some more recent grumblings about agreeing to provide certain services then when money changes hands its an upsell or not on the menu. There were some favorable or neutral reports as well, IIRC. Her girlfriend hasn't been in the ads recently. I'd give her a pass.

  14. #7370

    YMMV But

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...5/576265309112

    Has anyone hooked up with her goes by Kelcee. She looks like she has a nice body but it also looks like she has no teeth.

    Any info would be appreciated thanks.
    Been reviewed under other names. If memory serves me. Reported lots of Demon damage. A Lesbian who does not like men that much. Never remember seeing a good review. Posted for a while saying no FS. IDK, I won't call her.

  15. #7369

    Kelcee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...5/576265309112

    Has anyone hooked up with her goes by Kelcee. She looks like she has a nice body but it also looks like she has no teeth.

    Any info would be appreciated thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape