Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 11025
-
07-01-23 16:52 #7470Senior Member

Posts: 460Plantmamapnw
Met her via SA. Fun and intelligent woman, she was going through divorce. Really open minded, she is submissive if you hit it off. Greek, BBFS, cip, cim. Originally she said no to cip because she was not in birth control but in heat of moment when I said I was close, she told me "yes" and told me to fill her. I think she got even more excited when I said "let's roll the dice" while filling her. Afterwards she sucked me clean and we cuddled and pillow talk while she would sporadically caress me to see if I was ready for next round until I was. I got second round. She never went to bathroom to get my swimmers out. At end of almost half day session she went to restroom and said she was going for plan b to which I offered to cover the cost. Hot meetings until she stopped answering text messages. Never knew what happened but I guess she discovered sites where she could do in an hour what we were doing for like half day.
Originally Posted by Masaldvup
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 13:50 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 90I don't trust it
My general rule on STG is if they don't list the location, either in the menu (in this case, says "outcall" or the body of the text, I assume it's not to be trusted.
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
May be wrong, from time to time, but I bet this rule is more correct than not.
-
07-01-23 13:35 #7468Senior Member

Posts: 216Tati Seattle
https://www.erome.com/a/yn6Gunyf
https://www.erome.com/a/ierWGB4V
https://onlyfans.com/xautumntay33x
Does anyone have any intel on this one? Obviously whoever made the videos does, but I want to fuck this one so bad. Any info would be great.
-
07-01-23 11:37 #7467Senior Member

Posts: 91Amelia
Any intel about this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/graha...5/200272160070
-
06-28-23 14:23 #7466Senior Member

Posts: 388Her * page is as over-priced as she is. Non-GFE for 6 bones an hour? No woman is that cute.
Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 03:30 #7465Senior Member

Posts: 103Privilege
She was here 2 years ago as a privilege girl. She had 3 different names during that time and then profile got banned.
Originally Posted by Radium88
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 00:39 #7464Senior Member

Posts: 168Nova_cane
Any intel on this one? Searching every combo of her name only comes up with one result from a guy asking if she'll go bare.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Duos-Available
-
06-27-23 21:58 #7463Regular Member

Posts: 5It's Alesya Anis
Not sure why she is here but it is her. More slim than her pictures and pretty shy. I didn't know any of this stuff but she told me her name and that she was from Singapore.
Originally Posted by Radium88
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 21:51 #7462Senior Member

Posts: 220I reached out to her a while ago. She was providing out of Smokey Point at the time. She seems like an addict. Sometimes takes hours to respond, or responds back at 4 am when you texted them 3 days before. I tried a few times to schedule but the horrible response times told me not to continue trying.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
I am guessing they are living a rough life and not with it enough to keep on top of things so they're extremely hit and miss. I have not heard of anyone actually managing to see her though.
-
06-27-23 19:22 #7461Senior Member

Posts: 362Bambi and a similar ad
Originally Posted by DudeMcDudeFace
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon
[View Original Post]
Haven't seen her (and probably won't). Incall is in Maple Valley, possibly at a place I visited over a year ago: everything went smoothly with the provider I saw but in hindsight I took a mighty big risk. If you have a session, please report back to us.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
In the meantime, here's a similar ad. Different woman, same stats and same verbiage.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...e/071041630004
-
06-27-23 18:33 #7460Senior Member

Posts: 67Alesya Anis
Alesya Anis is the name and from what I can find out is from Singapore the issue is the November 2020 issue of Australian Playboy.
Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 18:10 #7459Senior Member

Posts: 168The name of the model on the playboy cover has been photoshopped out in the ad images. That's all I needed to know to determine not worth any more time on my part. Pass.
Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 17:28 #7458Senior Member

Posts: 268Laluna888
I usually avoid the European / Brazilian girls, but this one caught my eye. No reviews yet. Joined last December, but all posts are recent. Website seems legit. Boasts about her Playboy cover, but doesn't mention her real / model name. Local area code, may be handler?
Any experience here? Info on services?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?581019-laluna888
-
06-27-23 14:15 #7457Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone seen this one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...u/298300896739
Curious. She is posting a lot in Everett. Anyone have any intel?
-
06-27-23 13:01 #7456Senior Member

Posts: 220I get the feeling with that type of lady, she will get annoyed if you want to swap positions too much, or not want you to touch her hair, upcharge you to suck her tits, etc. I get the vibe from those types of ladies they want the most money with the least amount of effort and will NO / upcharge you at every turn and act like they're doing you a favor.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




