Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 523 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 573 623 1023 1523 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22980

    I'll get you one when I see it.

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    The link is down. You got a number or name?
    She is new to STG, but if I see it pop up again I will share and screenshot.

  2. #22979

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy55  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one twice last week, first time was a 3 some with Bailey Blake, second she came by solo.

    Really vocal, pretty much whatever you wanted to do, pretty sure stayed past an hour (I was drunk).

    Good time, little high in price tho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/461669596650
    The link is down. You got a number or name?

  3. #22978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/652003687758

    No name in the ad, so cannot search. Her ads tend to say incall and outcall. I have contacted her a couple of times, and she has said outcall only.

    Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unknown1.jpeg‎   Unknown2.jpeg‎   Unknown3.jpeg‎  

  4. #22977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Kali and I've seen her. She's a god damn delight.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/093559394114

    Thanks for the information. Easy setup by text. She was quick to respond to my texts. She offered 100 qv 140 bbfsqv. I countered 100 bbfsqv and she accepted. Got to her shitty motel on S Saunders and she gave me the room number quickly. Pics are a bit flattering. She's bigger than that, bottom heavy with baby damage. Average face, but it lights up when she smiles. Dropped the donation and got naked. Played and sucked her nipple for a while. They're either very sensitive, or she's a decent actress because she gasped and moaned. I laid back on the bed and she attacked my cock. Lots of licking, sucking, stroking, deepthroat gagging. Very well done. Rolled her over into mish and took the plunge. She was very hot and wet. She doesn't make eye contact, but squirms and makes all the right noises. I was giving her deep strokes and she screamed and tightened her pussy a LOT. So either good kegels and acting or cumming. Can't say I care either way, it was good for the ego. Flipped for doggie for a while. Flipped back to mish because I could get into her deeper that way. CIP finish. Wipes to clean up, got dressed, hug and kiss goodbye. I will probably repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kali1.jpeg‎   Kali2.jpeg‎   Kali3.jpeg‎  

  5. #22976

    Ivy is real

    Quote Originally Posted by SatyaMks  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit. Don't have much info on her. Just want to know. And not more than 3 pics in her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/136817157

    THanks.

    SMS.
    She is real. I've visited here about 2 months ago. Someone left a review on her about a mouth ago. He seemed to enjoy his experience with her. My experience with her was meh, but I still want to visit her again.

  6. #22975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Ivy xIvy

    Quote Originally Posted by SatyaMks  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit. Don't have much info on her. Just want to know. And not more than 3 pics in her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/136817157

    THanks.

    SMS.
    Do a search for xIvy. And / or check post 22699.

  7. #22974

    Pretty decent

    Saw this one twice last week, first time was a 3 some with Bailey Blake, second she came by solo.

    Really vocal, pretty much whatever you wanted to do, pretty sure stayed past an hour (I was drunk).

    Good time, little high in price tho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/461669596650

  8. #22973

    Jessica Fox

    Saw her twice, and as old reports have confirmed, she is the GOAT.

    First time was the usual, made small talk, really awesome BBBJ, went through a few positions, busted in the bag with her bent over, I booked and hour but finished in 20 minutes so we just hung out, she offered massage which I declined but had a good convo.

    Second time I wanted 69, which was also awesome, I maybe made it 11 minutes, HHR that time, was supposed to be an hour but had to change last second which she was cool with.

    Great woman, will repeat when budget allows.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox

  9. #22972

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by SatyaMks  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit. Don't have much info on her. Just want to know. And not more than 3 pics in her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/136817157

    THanks.

    SMS.
    Check out post #22627 on 5-28-2023. Sounds legit.

  10. #22971

    Ivy

    Is she legit. Don't have much info on her. Just want to know. And not more than 3 pics in her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/136817157

    THanks.

    SMS.

  11. #22970

    Kaiya / Penelope

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9814974-297317

    Just saw her this morning. Great GFE time, seemed very into the session. $400 and she's here till Wednesday I think.

  12. #22969
    Quote Originally Posted by JSwoll  [View Original Post]
    http://heidiking.cuties-sites.com/

    There weren't any definitive senior member posts on this one, so I TOFTT. Very glad I did. Turns out that she is a recent transplant from Canada, where her profession is legal. She plans on touring in the States, but has rented an apartment in NW Raleigh as a base to host. Her website has all her pricing info. I opted for the hh. Comms were fantastic, and she didn't require any screening. She was very chill upon my arrival, and has a way of making you feel comfortable in the same way as Miss Scorpio used to. We did an LEO check, LFK, and she immediately started an excellent BBJ. She was wearing those oversized black glasses, which was kinda hot. She then applued the cover and we switched into multiple positions. She has excelllent stamina and hip movement, and definitely seemed to enjoy her job! Finished with a hella BBJ and HJ by my request. Didn't ask if CIM or more was an late 20's.

    Her apartment was clean and smoke / pet free. Which is damn near impossible to find around here these days. She was very clean, fresh, with no signs of demons. Had A / B cups and just the right amount of cushion to put your hands on. I don't monger often, but I haven't had a provider of her quality and pricepoint since I first got into the game. And it's refreshing to not drive away feeling disgusting and ripped off.

    I will definitely repeat. See her while you can, bc I don't foresee this lasting forever. Senior Members feel free to PM me for any details.
    Sounds TGTBT!

    Pics look sooooo good too.

  13. #22968

    Fucking a corpse LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceser  [View Original Post]
    She is more of a last resort but I will say she is more reliable then most. She does not put in much effort and at times it feels like your fucking a corpse.
    Well if I ever have a necrophiliac fetish she checked that block.

    Thanks for that laugh.

  14. #22967

    Heidi King

    http://heidiking.cuties-sites.com/

    There weren't any definitive senior member posts on this one, so I TOFTT. Very glad I did. Turns out that she is a recent transplant from Canada, where her profession is legal. She plans on touring in the States, but has rented an apartment in NW Raleigh as a base to host. Her website has all her pricing info. I opted for the hh. Comms were fantastic, and she didn't require any screening. She was very chill upon my arrival, and has a way of making you feel comfortable in the same way as Miss Scorpio used to. We did an LEO check, LFK, and she immediately started an excellent BBJ. She was wearing those oversized black glasses, which was kinda hot. She then applued the cover and we switched into multiple positions. She has excelllent stamina and hip movement, and definitely seemed to enjoy her job! Finished with a hella BBJ and HJ by my request. Didn't ask if CIM or more was an late 20's.

    Her apartment was clean and smoke / pet free. Which is damn near impossible to find around here these days. She was very clean, fresh, with no signs of demons. Had A / B cups and just the right amount of cushion to put your hands on. I don't monger often, but I haven't had a provider of her quality and pricepoint since I first got into the game. And it's refreshing to not drive away feeling disgusting and ripped off.

    I will definitely repeat. See her while you can, bc I don't foresee this lasting forever. Senior Members feel free to PM me for any details.

  15. #22966

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    Funny. I thought it was a warning Not to see her. But there's definitely a market for a cheap BB pump and dump. We've all been there.
    She is more of a last resort but I will say she is more reliable then most. She does not put in much effort and at times it feels like your fucking a corpse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape