Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 37380
-
07-02-23 15:41 #28650Senior Member

Posts: 206Both are good. I think Lisa is cuter and a bit thinner but I've found Ruby is a better GFE and better all around. Can't go wrong with either.
Originally Posted by Sammy1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 13:02 #28649Senior Member

Posts: 39Magic Health
I'm going to Magic Health this week and I'm undecided whether to go with Lisa or Ruby. Suggestions? Thanks.
-
07-02-23 12:30 #28648Senior Member

Posts: 33Dearborn Heights Craigslist
I saw the ad and was wondering the same thing.
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 00:33 #28647Senior Member

Posts: 190Dearborn Heights
Anyone try this one yet? Just wondering if its worth the time.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/h...637887983.html
-
07-01-23 21:39 #28646Senior Member

Posts: 75Cherry Blossom Name Changes.
I'm not really sure what their names are now. The first person I saw (which I reported on) said their name was Angela. I went a second time and made an appointment with Angela only to be duped by a different girl who said her name was Britney and that Angela was busy. Now the third time I went I was told that Britney is actually Angela and that Angela is actually Anna. So. I have no damn clue what their names are.
Originally Posted by EvanAdamson
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 18:13 #28645Senior Member

Posts: 59Accura Care
I apologize if I'm just missing it but nothing came up when I searched, does anyone have any info on Accura Care on Middlebelt in Garden City?
-
07-01-23 15:22 #28644Shill account for Princess, ignore all posts

Posts: 6She's worth it!
Originally Posted by KingPython
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 15:19 #28643Senior Member

Posts: 124Why
Why even post if you don't care to share. I'm calling BS.
Originally Posted by JDoe1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 19:20 #28642Senior Member

Posts: 152Not sure
MSOG I think so. Don't CIM was an option but didn't really ask either.
Originally Posted by Gerjon
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 19:18 #28641Senior Member

Posts: 152Yes $50
$50 yes, because she asked me if it was ok that she cut us short to make another date.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 13:01 #28640Senior Member

Posts: 846Hol'up
She gave you 60 bavmck when you left early?
Originally Posted by LShadow99
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 08:28 #28639Senior Member

Posts: 139Awesome report
Really great report, although should prolly be in Escort board.
Originally Posted by LShadow99
[View Original Post]
Was she open to CIM and MSOG with the hour appointment?
-
06-30-23 07:00 #28638Senior Member

Posts: 152Still nice looking
Yeah. But she is good looking. 250 for the hour. Took back $50 since I was cut short after the deed was done.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 06:48 #28637Senior Member

Posts: 846Amazing report
For being bigger she is cute. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by LShadow99
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 05:34 #28636Senior Member

Posts: 929Does this say 200 pounds!
Originally Posted by LShadow99
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






