The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 876 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11191
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #11190
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I was going to make this same post Ken, however, after scrolling back through Swim's endless posts about Sin, I saw that you beat me to it. As I said before this forum is for sharing info about STREETWALKERS, it's not the Swim and Sin show. If you want to constantly post about her, create your own thread for it. This thread is just for sharing information about SW's, and personally I'm getting tired of having to wade through all your BS to find a useful monger's post about a SW. Please create your own thread for Sin and leave only comments and info about SW's here.
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAllen  [View Original Post]
    Can I suggest you create your own thread (like cookie jars photos) since you seem to be fixated on her and half this thread has just been about this one girl for the past couple weeks.

    I believe most mongers would like to get back to actual street walkers experience.
    It occurred to me that perhaps the reason Mr Swim hasn't created the thread is that he doesn't know how to. Nothing ever wrong with "not knowing', just in not being willing to learn. So here is a few tips!

    He can't he's on moderation.

    A2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SWim-1.jpg‎   SWim-2.jpg‎   SWim-3.jpg‎  

  3. #11189
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #11188
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #11187

    Great idea

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #11186
    And I constantly come here to give yall pictures, updates and I be asking for opinions. Why'all don't be giving me opinions. I ask for help, why'all be ghosting for a few days. So I'm out there just enjoying my time.

    Do you know how many people in my inbox giving me props and asking for more pics? I stay with screenshots and pics.

  7. #11185
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyKruger1  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Hank. After reading this Kensington love story, I feel like you're thinking with the big head a little too much. Why tf would she want you to meet her friend? Let's not forget these women have needs like us men do, and it's not because they actually want you to meet their friends. It's cool that you're head over heels for this chick, but just make sure you're staying safe. And you may have gotten that BBBJ that you been waiting for, but I'm sure she's being pumped by mongers all up and down the Ave.

    Stay safe,

    Fred.
    That's why I asked why'all for your opinions. Read the other stuff she showed me and gave me. Trust me I know Im not the only one. Im just glad Im an option. Just go experience her. Youll understand.

    As of right now, no other monger on this site seen her in person. Thats all that really matter to me.

    Once one of you spend time with her with proof. I will stop talking about her.

    Theres like 5 mongers here that spent time with the Goddess Melanie.

    Most of the things I did, I never did with another SW. Assuming shes a SW.

    I barely did in-call. I only went inside one other SW house.

    I never spent half a day with a SW.

    I never met another SW family members or bestie

    No other SW gave me her iPhone passcode, let me take a picture of her driver license, she freely let me look through drawers and closet in her spot, and showed me her money stash location.


    Rest of my SW session be like
    Are you a cop?
    Get in
    Do you a bottle of water?
    I just want a BBJ
    I start recording
    I nut
    And where do you want me to drop you off at?

  8. #11184
    Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio  [View Original Post]
    Three weeks to get a BBBJ? You got way more patience than be bruh. I take it you haven't even fucked her yet?

    I feel like one day swim is going to "disappear" and we're going to see sin's "best friend" driving around in his truck. Lolz.
    I agree with Hank. After reading this Kensington love story, I feel like you're thinking with the big head a little too much. Why tf would she want you to meet her friend? Let's not forget these women have needs like us men do, and it's not because they actually want you to meet their friends. It's cool that you're head over heels for this chick, but just make sure you're staying safe. And you may have gotten that BBBJ that you been waiting for, but I'm sure she's being pumped by mongers all up and down the Ave.

    Stay safe,

    Fred.

  9. #11183
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    Let her out your car so we can get some cocks in her pussy and throat and some cash in her pocket.
    Just got to catch her when she's outside.

    Not sure if she’s interested in that

  10. #11182

    Nice mom

    Got lucky with this single mom with daughter on Allegheny.

  11. #11181

    Free her up

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    11:15 am.

    Not going to lie, I want to go home.
    Let her out your car so we can get some cocks in her pussy and throat and some cash in her pocket.

  12. #11180
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, after meeting her about 22 days ago. Countless hours texting, calling FaceTiming and 3 days of spending the night. I did it.

    On 6-26-23 I posted I been to get her to suck me with 1. WITHOUT A CONDOM and 2. LET ME RECORD. Well brothers, I did it. .
    Damn nice!

    Where's that video? LOL.

  13. #11179

    Ngl. This sounds pretty lame

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #11178
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Dude, were you cruising the ave on foot looking for action? If so, where were you planning on taking someone?
    Pretty sure he meant L as in Loss.

    Not L as in the "eL" train.

    Philly slang.

  15. #11177
    Quote Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Melanie, she had the bf sticking to her and looking rather rough! These girls go down rather fast now. Not like before when you had them in their prime for a few years!

    Also saw Bridget, called out to her, she just ignored, and kept on walking! What world are we living in where street walkers don't respond to their F-ing name!

    Disappointed, I took the L, and headed back home.
    We do not slander the Goddess Melanie. Was it her white boyfriend or black baby dad?

    You have a picture of Bridget?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape