Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11100

    Ya hao massage 12th and Jackson

    Have gone to this new store twice formally kk spa. Both times same provider looks like it's only her gave me name cici Milfy type naturals D's slim. First visit only had enough for a HJ since when it was kk they only offered HJ. Gave good massage and allowed kitty play, my last visit a week ago I decided to bring more cash and a hat to see if she was up for cfs since she cute and has a nice body. Went in and ask for a hr massage with 30 minutes of good massage on the flip I mentioned I wanted boom boom, with some hesitation but accepted the offer. Gave her the tip and the cover I had and started with some mutual kissing and lay her on the table and took her white skirt off and black lace panties and slid in her snug kitty. Took her top off and exposing those natural man made Ds I like, kissing and playing with them while I was going deep inside her, suggested she get on top for some cg and damn she can ride which made me pop right good hip movements and energetic. YMMV since she said it's only HJ store, just bring regular cash for cfs as other places will return when I'm in the area again, also noticed a new store next to the Chinese market on 12th and Jackson anyone has intel on it?

  2. #11099

    Rainier Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ChongLi  [View Original Post]
    Surprisingly, I've found random 8-10 (scale) winners at Rainier. Massage. I try to revisit but they rotate very quickly over there. They are the cheapest around at 40 hhr / 60 hr entry fee. I've gotten magnificent service for 1. 8 consistently for a few months now. Definitely my go-to BUT they do rotate trash thru there so it can be frustrating. Also, always ask for girl #2. She is always behind curtain #1.
    Based on your previous posts, I inferred that you're referring to Rainier in the 4000 block of Rainier Ave South in Seattle rather than Rainier in the 500 block of Rainier Ave South in Renton.

    I've visited the former once or twice and never found it to be all that great. However, I wasn't aware that they frequently rotate the providers. Might need to check it out again.

    For anybody who's using RM, it's listed there as Sunrise Massage Spa.

  3. #11098
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSensation  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the discussion here seems to center around the "ifs, ands, or buts" of the hobby. The uncertainty of whether or not we'll get good service, what we want, the full amount of time, for the expected amount of money. I've pretty much stopped going to massage parlors because it's such a crap shoot, with so much bullshit to wade through. Sure, there's always that adrenaline that comes with walking in there, not knowing for sure what's going to happen, but I'm really over all that crap with negotiating, language problems, upsells, interruptions during my time, etc etc etc.

    What I'm after, and I'm guessing what most of us are after, is a "sure thing". Someplace, someone, where you know what you're going to get, can count on it, and at a fair price. I see indications of these here, every now and then. Now, before I ask, I know that for those of us that have found our "go to" - maybe a real massage, and some sort of really nice happy ending. We may keep that as a closely guarded secret, so I get it if you don't want to share. I had a pretty dependable provider until recently, and am hoping to find another.

    Anyone willing to share prospects of "the real deal" to me in a private message will have my deepest thanks and gratitude. In the meantime, stay safe out there.
    Surprisingly, I've found random 8-10 (scale) winners at Rainier. Massage. I try to revisit but they rotate very quickly over there. They are the cheapest around at 40 hhr / 60 hr entry fee. I've gotten magnificent service for 1. 8 consistently for a few months now. Definitely my go-to BUT they do rotate trash thru there so it can be frustrating. Also, always ask for girl #2. She is always behind curtain #1.

  4. #11097

    A sure thing

    A lot of the discussion here seems to center around the "ifs, ands, or buts" of the hobby. The uncertainty of whether or not we'll get good service, what we want, the full amount of time, for the expected amount of money. I've pretty much stopped going to massage parlors because it's such a crap shoot, with so much bullshit to wade through. Sure, there's always that adrenaline that comes with walking in there, not knowing for sure what's going to happen, but I'm really over all that crap with negotiating, language problems, upsells, interruptions during my time, etc etc etc.

    What I'm after, and I'm guessing what most of us are after, is a "sure thing". Someplace, someone, where you know what you're going to get, can count on it, and at a fair price. I see indications of these here, every now and then. Now, before I ask, I know that for those of us that have found our "go to" - maybe a real massage, and some sort of really nice happy ending. We may keep that as a closely guarded secret, so I get it if you don't want to share. I had a pretty dependable provider until recently, and am hoping to find another.

    Anyone willing to share prospects of "the real deal" to me in a private message will have my deepest thanks and gratitude. In the meantime, stay safe out there.

  5. #11096
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to Apple Massage on 85th. Cathy has been a solid choice there.
    Is this the same Cathy from Lins up the street?

  6. #11095
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Recently been trying them out. 3 different providers. Good massage and HJ. Says that offer table shower but haven't tried because it doesn't seem like a FS place so not sure what the point is. They are nice. Reliable massage for the tired days.
    Any recs on provider, feel free to dm too, thanks!

  7. #11094

    Massages

    I've been going to Apple Massage on 85th. Cathy has been a solid choice there.

    Two new girls at Total Relax. I only saw one face to face. I had a great time with a cute girl, nice body not exactly a spinner, but a thin waist and curves where they count. They get new therapists at the beginning of each month.

    Seniors can PM me for details.

  8. #11093

    Greenbow

    Quote Originally Posted by MokiMoki  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Any recent reviews on this location, thanks!
    If this is the one in the strip mall off of 124th, I went about 6 months ago and received a crappy massage with no HE.

  9. #11092

    Fall Health

    50 to the house for 30 minutes. Decent massage with no teasing. Flip and some light teasing then asked for 70 tip to "massage there". Face mask and OTC allowed only. Got the job done and got on with my day. Cute girl.

  10. #11091
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 180

    Where are some of the non-Chinese AMPs? DM works if you're not wanting to broadcast

    Quote Originally Posted by Mori28  [View Original Post]
    I don't go to these Chinese places anymore, they are expensive and above all unprofessional and dishonest.
    Where are some of the non-Chinese AMPs?

  11. #11090
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 180

    Apple at the jack shack Jasmine spa in Seattle

    So this place is apparently strictly only a jack shack and learned that the hard way.

    Apple gave a fairly decent massage so I decided to just let her finish the message after it awkwardly became clear there was nothing on the menu except a HJ.

    Wish providers (or their pimps) would start advertising accurately to avoid wasting time:

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-24920472/

    After massage was done I gave her a 40 tip and she repeatedly acted like I was being super cheap which is fucking ridiculous as it just a massage and nothing else.

    Perhaps others have had better experience at this place but I won't be returning.

  12. #11089

    Greenbow Table Shower

    At least the offer happy endings. Whereas Legend in Bothell also has a Table Shower. And does not even do HJs as far as most of us know. I've actually had a TS at Legend with the beautiful and sexy Sofy in hopes of more. But nope, not even a hint of play.

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Recently been trying them out. 3 different providers. Good massage and HJ. Says that offer table shower but haven't tried because it doesn't seem like a FS place so not sure what the point is. They are nice. Reliable massage for the tired days.

  13. #11088
    Quote Originally Posted by MokiMoki  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Any recent reviews on this location, thanks!
    Recently been trying them out. 3 different providers. Good massage and HJ. Says that offer table shower but haven't tried because it doesn't seem like a FS place so not sure what the point is. They are nice. Reliable massage for the tired days.

  14. #11087
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    In today's current environment, 300 for cfs / BBBJ from an attractive MP 35 or younger is a fair price. When the bitter, ugly whales on TNA are charging 500 for lamer service they are even "competitive".
    Really? There are a ton of providers under 500 for a fh on TNA. I wouldn't even accept $$ for cfs at an AMP.

  15. #11086

    Agreed 500 is expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    That's really expensive for AMP. Please don't pay inflated rates, never seen an AMP above 300 before and most are well below that for everything.
    I agree 500 is expensive and outside the normal range for AMPs. Review thread in the Everett Massage Parlor thread quoted similar prices. I didn't partake at 500 but suspect that she would have been open to a lower counter offer -- I just didn't care to bother and honestly hate haggling.

    In today's current environment, 300 for cfs / BBBJ from an attractive MP 35 or younger is a fair price. When the bitter, ugly whales on TNA are charging 500 for lamer service they are even "competitive".

    For a few years I had an early 20's (21 when I met her) viet girl who sometimes worked MPs. We'd worked out 400 for all raw service after a few meetings. She'd change where she worked pretty frequently and would tell me when and where she was working via text. Lost track of her in 2021. She was worth it at that price, lovely face, perfect body and delicious tight pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape