Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 13121
-
06-30-23 14:58 #11186Senior Member

Posts: 251And I constantly come here to give yall pictures, updates and I be asking for opinions. Why'all don't be giving me opinions. I ask for help, why'all be ghosting for a few days. So I'm out there just enjoying my time.
Do you know how many people in my inbox giving me props and asking for more pics? I stay with screenshots and pics.
-
06-30-23 14:38 #11185Senior Member

Posts: 251That's why I asked why'all for your opinions. Read the other stuff she showed me and gave me. Trust me I know Im not the only one. Im just glad Im an option. Just go experience her. Youll understand.
Originally Posted by FreddyKruger1
[View Original Post]
As of right now, no other monger on this site seen her in person. Thats all that really matter to me.
Once one of you spend time with her with proof. I will stop talking about her.
Theres like 5 mongers here that spent time with the Goddess Melanie.
Most of the things I did, I never did with another SW. Assuming shes a SW.
I barely did in-call. I only went inside one other SW house.
I never spent half a day with a SW.
I never met another SW family members or bestie
No other SW gave me her iPhone passcode, let me take a picture of her driver license, she freely let me look through drawers and closet in her spot, and showed me her money stash location.
Rest of my SW session be like
Are you a cop?
Get in
Do you a bottle of water?
I just want a BBJ
I start recording
I nut
And where do you want me to drop you off at?
-
06-30-23 14:11 #11184Senior Member

Posts: 43I agree with Hank. After reading this Kensington love story, I feel like you're thinking with the big head a little too much. Why tf would she want you to meet her friend? Let's not forget these women have needs like us men do, and it's not because they actually want you to meet their friends. It's cool that you're head over heels for this chick, but just make sure you're staying safe. And you may have gotten that BBBJ that you been waiting for, but I'm sure she's being pumped by mongers all up and down the Ave.
Originally Posted by HankScorpio
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
Fred.
-
06-30-23 14:08 #11183Senior Member

Posts: 251Just got to catch her when she's outside.
Originally Posted by Mnm1234
[View Original Post]
Not sure if she’s interested in that
-
06-30-23 11:31 #11182Regular Member

Posts: 5Nice mom
Got lucky with this single mom with daughter on Allegheny.
-
06-30-23 10:16 #11181Senior Member

Posts: 222Free her up
Let her out your car so we can get some cocks in her pussy and throat and some cash in her pocket.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 09:45 #11180Senior Member

Posts: 1041Damn nice!
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Where's that video? LOL.
-
06-30-23 07:49 #11179Asshole

Posts: 399Ngl. This sounds pretty lame
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-30-23 05:59 #11178Senior Member

Posts: 251Pretty sure he meant L as in Loss.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
Not L as in the "eL" train.
Philly slang.
-
06-30-23 05:51 #11177Senior Member

Posts: 251We do not slander the Goddess Melanie. Was it her white boyfriend or black baby dad?
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
You have a picture of Bridget?
-
06-30-23 05:45 #11176Senior Member

Posts: 251And she showed me where's she hide her money at.
We was getting ready to leave. She said come over here and she said this is where my stash is at.
No clue why she want to show me that.
But I will definitely talk to her about that. I’m not interested in burning the bridge with her.
-
06-30-23 05:13 #11175Senior Member

Posts: 251I wanted to post in chronological order but so much shit happened last night.
This is why I posted weird night and I just wanted to go home.
Anyways I need some gurus expertise on this matter.
What would you have done in this situation.
So I'm outside Sin house Thursday. I texted her I'm outside and she replies her best friend is inside and wants to meet. I have an attached a screen shot of our conversation below.
So I'm a bit confused. She comes to my car and explains.
1. It's her bestie for about 10 years.
2. Her baby father know him.
3. He was there when she gave birth to her son.
4. She said she told him everything about me.
5. I kept asking why she want me to meet him, kept saying I just want why'all to meet.
6. She eventually said she wants me and her to have sex while he watch and records us.
7. She said she will post it on her new * page.
So I'm like what the fuck. So me and Sin in my car for 30 minutes, I'm trying to figure out how did this happened and why. I go inside, I see him, we shook hands and I sat down. They had the ring light and camera tri-pod set up already.
Sin is the youngest at 27.
I'm in the middle.
Her bestie is the oldest at 35.
So the whole conversation didn't go anywhere.
-where you from?
-what you do for a living?
-how long you and sin knew each other?
-I was thinking it was an intervention for my fuckup self.
After 40 minutes of talking, arguing and debating I ended up using reverse psychology on them and they starting to argue. 😂 😂 😂.
So he left all sad and disappointed and I spent the next 12 hours with Sin where she finally let me record her sucking my dick with no condom.
Sin never called him to check up on him.
Sin be underestimating the sharpness of my mind and my conscious.
-
06-30-23 00:19 #11174Senior Member

Posts: 404Please give us a break. Get on topic.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 23:54 #11173Senior Member

Posts: 251Gentlemen, after meeting her about 22 days ago. Countless hours texting, calling FaceTiming and 3 days of spending the night. I did it.
On 6-26-23 I posted I been to get her to suck me with 1. WITHOUT A CONDOM and 2. LET ME RECORD. Well brothers, I did it. My story with Sin is about to end. There's really ain't much left to chase her for.
Sin is the best thing I ever gotten from Kensington. Thats what I be telling her.
She cool as fuck. I will definitely keep in contact with her forever. Yes forever.
Not sure if yall noticed. When I crop my images, I crop off anything that can identify me, my ethnicity and the car I'm driving. I'm pretty sure y'all figure out the car I'm be driving by now.
-
06-29-23 22:46 #11172Senior Member

Posts: 514Bridget isn't even her name. I'm pretty sure she has some other source of money so she doesn't do dates anymore.
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






