Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 10626
-
06-30-23 14:12 #7281Senior Member

Posts: 766Correct
California has the law. I bet it would be hard to prove in court.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
Cumming in their snatch would be really hard to prove in a hooker / John transaction when BBFS was allowed. Sometimes you can blow your load unexpectedly. If you happen to be balls deep at the time it's difficult to control.
-
06-30-23 12:53 #7280Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Stealthing
As of the 2022 legislative calender, the only state to make stealthing illegal is California. So. If you do the action and get charged, it will be up to the local laws and mostly a jury as to whether or not the prosecution has made a case.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 02:34 #7279Senior Member

Posts: 443Yes that's sexual assault. If she doesn't consent or she can't consent then it's assault. Stealthing is sexual assault as well.
Originally Posted by RedBed
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 23:11 #7278Senior Member

Posts: 156YOU THINK AND YOU WANT TO BELIEVE - "She's hot, allows BBFS and bbgreek with cip and cia and filming. Not that many hot girls her age that do all of that. ".
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
You ever heard of TGTBT.
Yes There are many 20 something's out there you just have to work for it and good things are not easy. Not saying 100% she's all fake but common sense helps.
If you’re so convinced then go all in but then don’t complain if it’s not what you think.
-
06-29-23 22:02 #7277Senior Member

Posts: 43Is it? I'm not disagreeing with you but (as bad as it sounds typed out and taking a negative approach) are you saying if you do something she asks you not to do, it's assault? So she can say "you can fuck me bare but don't cum inside". If you fuck her raw but cum inside, once you cum in her, that's when the sexual assault happens?
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
I've got two Long Islands in me so the gall of even asking this question may look different sober. For the record I don't indulge in or condone cuming inside when she explicitly asks you not to but sexual assault seems like it could be a stretch. All my cip's have cum with her okay with it except for one broken condom event. I could be wrong though.
If this is the case I'm going to lodge an assault complaint on some of these gawddamm neighborhood kids that keep playing on my lawn after I've asked them not to.
-
06-29-23 21:39 #7276Senior Member

Posts: 29P411 is a verification site; there are not reviews on p411. Providers also have a unique number on p411; I don't see a p411 I'd for her.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
VIP menu list is extensive. But no pricing provided. We've all seen providers ask for $$ for extra. Is it really worth it?
She has a tattoo portfolio. The tattoos there don't match tattoos seen on whole body pics. Some of them look like they are in the same place.
Not saying she isn't real. Not saying she is a scam.
And as Capt Cook alluded to, why the no review policy?
What is presented doesn't add up.
-
06-29-23 20:31 #7275Senior Member

Posts: 34I would be very skeptical if any of that is true. I purchased her picture / video set last night. There isn't a single picture that shows her pussy up close or being penetrated. Basically the entire set is akin to a Halloween costume party. The videos are brief episodes of her rubbing her clothed twat. There isn't a single sex scene in the entire lot; they're are rated. I would also like to hear about the supposed P411 reviews. She makes a point on her website that she isn't a "reviewed" provider. I wonder why?
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 19:34 #7274Senior Member

Posts: 502Um. She's hot, allows BBFS and bbgreek with cip and cia and filming. Not that many hot girls her age that do all of that. If you have other options for all of that, please share! You act like there are a dozen local hot 20-somethings that like taking anal creampies on camera.
Originally Posted by NoDrama0330
[View Original Post]
As for P411 reviews, I have no idea if they are lame like the current version of TNA or if they are real reviews like TER and what TNA used to be, but cutrent TNA in my experience is an anomaly as a review board that isn't about reviews any more, and I'd hope a national board like P411 would be better. But like I said, I'm not a member and have zero experience with it. I was hoping someone here would.
-
06-29-23 15:37 #7273Senior Member

Posts: 90Now that you mention it, it is also weird to stay in Eugene for a month. There's a reason there are so few providers in this town. I doubt she could sustain the business over an entire month.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 15:08 #7272Senior Member

Posts: 156We have other website reviews on providers that say they are 5 stars then when a real review is published it's a one star or less. Take the risk if you want but with so many other options. Why.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 14:54 #7271Senior Member

Posts: 502I'm not disputing that she could be a scam, but her website references over 50 P411 reviews. I don't use P411, but if she truly has 59 P411 reimviews, wouldn't that suggest she is real? Has anyone checked out her P411 profile?
Originally Posted by NoDrama0330
[View Original Post]
Definitely a weird business model, to go to a town and stay for a month.
-
06-29-23 14:45 #7270Regular Member

Posts: 10Is she real?
Did you ever end up contacting her? I tried several times but no response.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 14:09 #7269Senior Member

Posts: 156Imagine how many guys are being scammed daily. It all ads up to bigger $ - stay away 100% from deposits makes life safer and better.
Originally Posted by CaptainCock
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 13:34 #7268Senior Member

Posts: 237Nice Intel on Chloe
Good work on this one. It seems that the scammers are becoming more and more sophisticated.
-
06-29-23 12:38 #7267Senior Member

Posts: 34Thanks
Thank you all for the information. That's what makes the board. I was close to pulling the deposit trigger. Yesterday I met up with another Chloe. She was pleasant enough, BBBJ for 1. 2, technique was good. Fortunately I'm off to the Mid-West where the prices and availability are similar to Portland in the 90's.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gresh...1/308248695094













Reply With Quote





