Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 30814
-
07-02-23 00:09 #22984Senior Member

Posts: 86Pretty decent
Saw this one twice last week, first time was a 3 some with Bailey Blake, second she came by solo.
Really vocal, pretty much whatever you wanted to do, pretty sure stayed past an hour (I was drunk).
Good time, little high in price tho.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/461669596650
-
07-02-23 00:03 #22983Senior Member

Posts: 86Jessica Fox
Saw her twice, and as old reports have confirmed, she is the GOAT.
First time was the usual, made small talk, really awesome BBBJ, went through a few positions, busted in the bag with her bent over, I booked and hour but finished in 20 minutes so we just hung out, she offered massage which I declined but had a good convo.
Second time I wanted 69, which was also awesome, I maybe made it 11 minutes, HHR that time, was supposed to be an hour but had to change last second which she was cool with.
Great woman, will repeat when budget allows.
https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox
-
07-01-23 23:57 #22982Regular Member

Posts: 19Ivy
Check out post #22627 on 5-28-2023. Sounds legit.
Originally Posted by SatyaMks
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 19:50 #22981Regular Member

Posts: 3Ivy
Is she legit. Don't have much info on her. Just want to know. And not more than 3 pics in her ad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/136817157
THanks.
SMS.
-
07-01-23 13:34 #22980Senior Member

Posts: 66Kaiya / Penelope
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9814974-297317
Just saw her this morning. Great GFE time, seemed very into the session. $400 and she's here till Wednesday I think.
-
07-01-23 09:13 #22979Senior Member

Posts: 480Sounds TGTBT!
Originally Posted by JSwoll
[View Original Post]
Pics look sooooo good too.
-
06-30-23 23:27 #22978Senior Member

Posts: 86Fucking a corpse LOL
Well if I ever have a necrophiliac fetish she checked that block.
Originally Posted by Ceser
[View Original Post]
Thanks for that laugh.
-
06-30-23 17:04 #22977Senior Member

Posts: 35Heidi King
http://heidiking.cuties-sites.com/
There weren't any definitive senior member posts on this one, so I TOFTT. Very glad I did. Turns out that she is a recent transplant from Canada, where her profession is legal. She plans on touring in the States, but has rented an apartment in NW Raleigh as a base to host. Her website has all her pricing info. I opted for the hh. Comms were fantastic, and she didn't require any screening. She was very chill upon my arrival, and has a way of making you feel comfortable in the same way as Miss Scorpio used to. We did an LEO check, LFK, and she immediately started an excellent BBJ. She was wearing those oversized black glasses, which was kinda hot. She then applued the cover and we switched into multiple positions. She has excelllent stamina and hip movement, and definitely seemed to enjoy her job! Finished with a hella BBJ and HJ by my request. Didn't ask if CIM or more was an late 20's.
Her apartment was clean and smoke / pet free. Which is damn near impossible to find around here these days. She was very clean, fresh, with no signs of demons. Had A / B cups and just the right amount of cushion to put your hands on. I don't monger often, but I haven't had a provider of her quality and pricepoint since I first got into the game. And it's refreshing to not drive away feeling disgusting and ripped off.
I will definitely repeat. See her while you can, bc I don't foresee this lasting forever. Senior Members feel free to PM me for any details.
-
06-30-23 16:03 #22976Senior Member

Posts: 41Kris
She is more of a last resort but I will say she is more reliable then most. She does not put in much effort and at times it feels like your fucking a corpse.
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 12:29 #22975Senior Member

Posts: 1014How did she go from the one peice to talking about being hacked? Was she trying to get you to pay her to do nothing?
Originally Posted by RayBro
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 12:12 #22974Senior Member

Posts: 77Re: Kaydee / KaeBae
Just looked this up. She seems like a great time but I'm not in the market for a return SB and there's multiple posts about avoiding her because she won't leave you alone after a dream and keeps texting for more donation. It's wild that you'd post a ridiculous response to my initial ask about Jane and then wholeheartedly recommend another provider that you've never seen before and claim better looks / performance / price. Keep to yourself and bartering for QV. I may be a newer member but I'm willing and able to drop a good amount occasionally for a quality experience instead of trying to poke my shit in anything that walks and then cop an attitude about a provider being ungrateful for getting less than $100.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 08:39 #22973Senior Member

Posts: 262Was not supposed to be an endorsement
Funny. I thought it was a warning Not to see her. But there's definitely a market for a cheap BB pump and dump. We've all been there.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 21:58 #22972Senior Member

Posts: 86Kris
Saw this so decided to pay her a visit the other day, She is bigger in the pics but is super close to me and it is not a show stopper, lets my BB pump and dump and is cheap. But Yes, she is silent as fk.
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 17:58 #22971Senior Member

Posts: 3043 profiles of the same person
Was browsing through tryst and I saw a familiar face.
'Chanel' https://tryst.link/escort/latina-sexy1.
Is the same as 'Gina' https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5824819.htm?cat=1.
Is the same as 'Alana' https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2982489.htm?cat=1.
Fucking ridiculous.
-
06-29-23 17:54 #22970Senior Member

Posts: 304Fucking hilarious that the mean girl has a quote of 200/ hr in your link, and 400/ hr here: https://tryst.link/escort/iam_brittany26.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





