Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 878 1378 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 26367
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20712

    Asian apartments

    Read the Asian apartment forum from Chicago. Total GFE for an hour for 300. Worth every penny. (and I'm a cheapskate).

    Quote Originally Posted by GizzleDaKing  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Chi city tomorrow. Any local favorites? Pm if you wish.

    Giz.

  2. #20711

    Asian?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyTanky  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one? I've wanted to see her but the one you referred to took her post down.
    Not the same girl. The one I referenced is THIN and flat chested.

  3. #20710
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got anything to say about her. I know she has been on STG for quite some time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/588005421426
    I've seen reports on her before. You'll just have to dig / search.

  4. #20709

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamActor  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    Long time lurker. I've been out of the loop for a long time but due to some recent events I've been having some strange dreams again I thought I would share.

    In one of them a couple weeks ago I saw AJ. It was kind of a disaster. She's the girl in the pics and seemed very nice, but the location was a little sketch and it took place in a dungeon-like basement on a chair (that's right. No mattress). Before we even got started there was some commotion outside and I could hear other people throughout the house. But little dreamer took over like he normally does.

    Her menu seemed fairly wide open, but honestly I couldn't wait to get out of there. She's a little spacey, which I don't mind but I know some of you do. She's thin, again which I like but some may consider her too thin. Looking back it was just the location and setup that I found too off putting. Maybe if she was setup in no-tel somewhere? Ended up getting just a BJ and bolting. Probably not going to dream about that again anytime soon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...5/832415077035
    Hi. I did a car date with her a few weeks ago, and yes, I would have to agree, it was a disaster! She was spacey and would not stop talking. She went from subject to subject. I was getting a headache. So we got down to business and then she started to fall asleep on me LOL. I think she needed another fix? We did the deed after keeping her awake. Dropped her back off in her rat infested neighborhood. One and done for me! I liked STG 5 plus years ago when you could find some quality talent. I think them days are gone! Peace out.

  5. #20708

    Naughty Nikki

    Has anyone got anything to say about her. I know she has been on STG for quite some time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/588005421426

  6. #20707

    Sara "the ghost" Bruni

    Sent her at least five messages providing all information requested. Never heard from her. She is either fake or seeing 20 guys a day. Unluckily, I'm not one of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monopolizr  [View Original Post]
    Please let us know if she responds. Would like to visit if real.

  7. #20706

    Sara Bruni

    Please let us know if she responds. Would like to visit if real.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDathay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to connect with Sara Bruni? https://tryst.link/massage/sarabruni.

    She responded to my email and she requested some simple screening info, I replied, provided what she wanted, but never heard back. I can't find any mention of her on this board, anyone?

  8. #20705

    Aj

    Hi gents,

    Long time lurker. I've been out of the loop for a long time but due to some recent events I've been having some strange dreams again I thought I would share.

    In one of them a couple weeks ago I saw AJ. It was kind of a disaster. She's the girl in the pics and seemed very nice, but the location was a little sketch and it took place in a dungeon-like basement on a chair (that's right. No mattress). Before we even got started there was some commotion outside and I could hear other people throughout the house. But little dreamer took over like he normally does.

    Her menu seemed fairly wide open, but honestly I couldn't wait to get out of there. She's a little spacey, which I don't mind but I know some of you do. She's thin, again which I like but some may consider her too thin. Looking back it was just the location and setup that I found too off putting. Maybe if she was setup in no-tel somewhere? Ended up getting just a BJ and bolting. Probably not going to dream about that again anytime soon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...5/832415077035
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AJ.png‎  

  9. #20704

    Asian?

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    This girl is real. Saw her awhile ago. Like year and half ago, I'd guess.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/815940736012

    L.
    Is this the one? I've wanted to see her but the one you referred to took her post down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CB1A2876-FCB0-4929-99F5-B0EA78B5207A.jpeg‎   C16E36B4-B34D-401C-9838-10FCFD9388F1.jpeg‎  

  10. #20703

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    I see Mermaid / aka: Spermaid is posting again on STG. No Thanks! That's all.
    Jodie stole 450 from me. She has a 3rd dwi and looking at a year currently warrant for her arrest.

    She will jump on top for 5 minutes then get off waste of time and smells.

  11. #20702

    Sara Bruni

    Anyone able to connect with Sara Bruni? https://tryst.link/massage/sarabruni.

    She responded to my email and she requested some simple screening info, I replied, provided what she wanted, but never heard back. I can't find any mention of her on this board, anyone?

  12. #20701

    Chicago

    Will be in Chi city tomorrow. Any local favorites? Pm if you wish.

    Giz.

  13. #20700

    Mermaid

    I see Mermaid / aka: Spermaid is posting again on STG. No Thanks! That's all.

  14. #20699

    Def dungeon vibes in the hood

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    The "playground" looks more like a dungeon or prison cell than a relaxing environment for a little romance. And supposedly the 'hood isn't the greatest.
    Although I did enjoy my time w / Rayna, I just can't get myself to go back to her spot. Location blows and yeah, real dungeon feel to it LOL.

  15. #20698
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwa123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Skyy? Skyy baby?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racine/female-escorts/caucasian_w/in-need-of-some-stress-relief-/978655025883
    I made her cum 2-3 x she's real and a sweetheart. Treat her well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape