Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 13125
-
06-30-23 05:13 #11175Senior Member

Posts: 251I wanted to post in chronological order but so much shit happened last night.
This is why I posted weird night and I just wanted to go home.
Anyways I need some gurus expertise on this matter.
What would you have done in this situation.
So I'm outside Sin house Thursday. I texted her I'm outside and she replies her best friend is inside and wants to meet. I have an attached a screen shot of our conversation below.
So I'm a bit confused. She comes to my car and explains.
1. It's her bestie for about 10 years.
2. Her baby father know him.
3. He was there when she gave birth to her son.
4. She said she told him everything about me.
5. I kept asking why she want me to meet him, kept saying I just want why'all to meet.
6. She eventually said she wants me and her to have sex while he watch and records us.
7. She said she will post it on her new * page.
So I'm like what the fuck. So me and Sin in my car for 30 minutes, I'm trying to figure out how did this happened and why. I go inside, I see him, we shook hands and I sat down. They had the ring light and camera tri-pod set up already.
Sin is the youngest at 27.
I'm in the middle.
Her bestie is the oldest at 35.
So the whole conversation didn't go anywhere.
-where you from?
-what you do for a living?
-how long you and sin knew each other?
-I was thinking it was an intervention for my fuckup self.
After 40 minutes of talking, arguing and debating I ended up using reverse psychology on them and they starting to argue. 😂 😂 😂.
So he left all sad and disappointed and I spent the next 12 hours with Sin where she finally let me record her sucking my dick with no condom.
Sin never called him to check up on him.
Sin be underestimating the sharpness of my mind and my conscious.
-
06-30-23 00:19 #11174Senior Member

Posts: 404Please give us a break. Get on topic.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 23:54 #11173Senior Member

Posts: 251Gentlemen, after meeting her about 22 days ago. Countless hours texting, calling FaceTiming and 3 days of spending the night. I did it.
On 6-26-23 I posted I been to get her to suck me with 1. WITHOUT A CONDOM and 2. LET ME RECORD. Well brothers, I did it. My story with Sin is about to end. There's really ain't much left to chase her for.
Sin is the best thing I ever gotten from Kensington. Thats what I be telling her.
She cool as fuck. I will definitely keep in contact with her forever. Yes forever.
Not sure if yall noticed. When I crop my images, I crop off anything that can identify me, my ethnicity and the car I'm driving. I'm pretty sure y'all figure out the car I'm be driving by now.
-
06-29-23 22:46 #11172Senior Member

Posts: 514Bridget isn't even her name. I'm pretty sure she has some other source of money so she doesn't do dates anymore.
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 22:43 #11171Senior Member

Posts: 514Swim should be new cookiejar
Swim should just be the new cookie jar.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 22:14 #11170Senior Member

Posts: 50Cheap
Why are the girls so cheap here? I saw this guy on YT constantly picking up girls for $20 and getting a BBBJCIM.
Everywhere else girls are going to charge like $150 for that same service. 7. 5 x the price but the girls are definitely not 7. 5 x hotter, not even close.
-
06-29-23 22:04 #11169Senior Member

Posts: 106Ha! Should have specified I was in an automobile!
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 21:28 #11168Senior Member

Posts: 655Dude, were you cruising the ave on foot looking for action? If so, where were you planning on taking someone?
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 20:59 #11167Senior Member

Posts: 465Smh
You should block out her address there kiddo. Not hard at all to figure out.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Sam Katz aka AMPimp.
-
06-29-23 20:15 #11166Senior Member

Posts: 106Few hours on the K ave.
Ran into Melanie, she had the bf sticking to her and looking rather rough! These girls go down rather fast now. Not like before when you had them in their prime for a few years!
Also saw Bridget, called out to her, she just ignored, and kept on walking! What world are we living in where street walkers don't respond to their F-ing name!
Disappointed, I took the L, and headed back home.
-
06-29-23 20:08 #11165Senior Member

Posts: 251I apologize.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 14:32 #11164Senior Member

Posts: 2512:30 pm. Finally.
-
06-29-23 13:48 #11163Senior Member

Posts: 2511:49 pm. Still going strong.
-
06-29-23 13:22 #11162Senior Member

Posts: 259Can I suggest you create your own thread (like cookie jars photos) since you seem to be fixated on her and half this thread has just been about this one girl for the past couple weeks.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
I believe most mongers would like to get back to actual street walkers experience.
-
06-29-23 13:20 #11161Senior Member

Posts: 259Damn. That's late.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
My mongering is usually weekend afternoons or 8-10 pm on a weekend night.
I may have to check it out this weekend.











Reply With Quote





