Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 30326
-
06-30-23 19:43 #23201Senior Member

Posts: 307Albemarle Girls
Word! Or double bag it for sure.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 17:24 #23200Senior Member

Posts: 323https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/128695665388
Originally Posted by Daddy99
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 17:21 #23199Senior Member

Posts: 323Samantha
Had a dream with samantha in her apartment. She is biger than pics. Just ok BBBJ and covered dogy. Not much to right home about. Nice girl but better out there.
-
06-30-23 16:52 #23198Senior Member

Posts: 126Yes it seems
I contacted her she asked an advance to schedule a meeting.
Originally Posted by RyanBB
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 16:39 #23197Senior Member

Posts: 126Becca link
Here you go.
Originally Posted by RyanBB
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...reaky/57314942
-
06-30-23 16:11 #23196Senior Member

Posts: 7335It has been reported to stay far away from all the Albemarle girls.
Originally Posted by DropTune
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 15:22 #23195Senior Member

Posts: 163I just saw this one who goes by Sunny:
Originally Posted by Lister69
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/815945853516
Photos are accurate and she looks just like her OF page.
She's not exactly local but will be here for about a week.
Great personality, fun time, and when she's in town again I'll pay her a visit.
-
06-30-23 14:49 #23194Senior Member

Posts: 103Definitely got the Disaster part right
SWIM spent some time with the one who advertises as Beautiful Disaster and has it tattooed across her boobs. She is out in Albemarle so a little closer to my location than all the others that seem to be out in Gastonia. Very slow coms. I texted one day, got a response the next day. Asked donations, got a response the next day. I was ready to shine this one on but got a message of "I'm available now if you want" and I needed it, so I made the short trek, figured what the hell. Probably the safest I have felt of any neighborhood since I moved here, but still not great. Went inside and she is about twice as big as her photos let on. All the photos are either very old or just a flattering angle. I should note that the tits are more sagged out then they look in the photos. Started with BBBJ which wasn't the worst but not great. Then it got weird. She asked if I wanted to eat her and I said, uh, I'll pass. She was wearing a long skirt and thigh high socks. She asked me to get a "rag" off the pile of clothes next to the bed, it was just shirts but she still used it anyways. She proceeded to wipe the cooch a bunch with this t-shirt saying "I've been sweating". Thats when the smell came. As soon as she parted her chunky thighs, this smell wafted up and punched me in the nose like a right from Tyson. I tried for a second but couldn't bring myself to it. I just said, I got to go and left.
So I just moved here from Florida and out of the 5 or 6 girls I have seen, like 4 of them had rotten coochies. Like SW bad, except rather than being 40, its a buck a half to find out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/988134106302
I'm looking for a couple of UTR style, lower volume, girls, to see from time to time. Would anyone mind hooking a new resident up with some phones in my DMs? I'm not batting well off the websites LOL.
-
06-30-23 12:36 #23193Senior Member

Posts: 766There were multiple women posting with the name Peaches so yea, there's that.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 11:47 #23192Senior Member

Posts: 7335I think he is talking about this one and she advertises BBFS for an extra donation. Search is your friend.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...x/142880230234
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 11:36 #23191Senior Member

Posts: 766Link?
Got a link?
Originally Posted by DickWad91
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 07:57 #23190Senior Member

Posts: 960I think it's fake. That site shows where else they are posting and it shows many cities all the same day.
Originally Posted by HeyRaj
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 07:56 #23189Senior Member

Posts: 960That's a link to the site, not her page. Can you send a link to one of her direct ads?
Originally Posted by HeyRaj
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 00:07 #23188Senior Member

Posts: 66Don't every try to contact her, she is a thief, damm the 1st big mistake I ever made contacting her, she is with a pimp all the time watching us over almost tried to kick me out of room after our meet. Outcall is a threat with her.
Originally Posted by Dappu
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 22:40 #23187Senior Member

Posts: 132Mia
Had a visit with Mia (Peaches and Cream this week). Highly recommend. Sweet af, cute, tall, tiny little boobs, not a flat waist but not fat either and a great ass. K9 view was worth it. First visit so I kept it vanilla but my impression was that menu is open. I did some dress up, a decent back rub, BBBJ, CG, RCG and K9 (no lube needed). Not a clock watcher. Damage was $$. 5 hr. I'll def see her again.










Reply With Quote






