Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 829 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 17937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13017

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is interested in seeing the girl Hollie that used to work with Mia, she's working again. It's the same number as before. If youve lost it and want it again just pm me.
    Thanks, I saw her for qv the other night and she was quirky and funny with a nice body but small tits. Head was really good! Going to see her again for massage since we were going to do an hour massage in the first place but she had a hard time finding me out here in Madison County and I had to do just qv since she was so late.

    Happy hunting!

  2. #13016

    Please put a good word in for me-Oh Nevermind

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Send me 100 and I will put a good word in for you. She is a lover!
    I appreciate it. I put a check in the mail. I will put a stop payment on the check. I see she is a well documented heroin junkie from Louisville.

  3. #13015
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #13014

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by LosDingo  [View Original Post]
    Do you think she could fit me in if someone drops out of the rotation? Sounds like she is "pulling a train".
    As long as you like small heroin addicts. She is your girl!

  5. #13013

    Ryder cinco

    Wondering if anyone has seen Ryder cinco aka Kim brock, aka since she moved from Louisville to Lexington. I can't seem to get ahold of her anymore.

  6. #13012

    A good word

    Quote Originally Posted by LosDingo  [View Original Post]
    Do you think she could fit me in if someone drops out of the rotation? Sounds like she is "pulling a train".
    Send me 100 and I will put a good word in for you. She is a lover!

  7. #13011

    Fit me into the rotation

    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    Was asked to pass along that she isn't taking anyone new at this time but if someone drops out of her rotation she will have it posted to the board. But Marie I think can take up the slack, she gives awesome head, really good.
    Do you think she could fit me in if someone drops out of the rotation? Sounds like she is "pulling a train".

  8. #13010

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, I got the message wrong guys. My fault, she meant that for her next trip because it will be a short one. So forgive me. LOL.
    Next trip? So is she taking on new clients next trip but not this trip? Is this trip a short one or next trip?

  9. #13009

    Sunni

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? I've texted her a couple of times with no replies. Thanks!
    100 qv 150 hh.

  10. #13008

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by OatBucket  [View Original Post]
    I know what Marie looks like from her posts but I've never seen a pic of CC or an ad for her. Does anyone care to post a pic of her?
    Saw her a few weeks ago. Didn't take any pictures but she's pretty young, probably in her late 20's or maybe early 30's. On the taller and slimmer side. Don't know about what counts as slim to you, but I wouldn't ever say that she's big. Overall pretty cute girl!

  11. #13007

    What does CC look like?

    Quote Originally Posted by WadsOfWood  [View Original Post]
    Word is that they will be in Lex tomorrow. Better get at them boys. They are great together by the way.
    I know what Marie looks like from her posts but I've never seen a pic of CC or an ad for her. Does anyone care to post a pic of her?

  12. #13006

    Blonde Massage Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Marsilo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Anyone got a name I can search on here. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...m/378295693186
    That's Ally. I saw her a lot when she first got to town. She's cute, but a little rough around the edges. She has a good personality and sense of humor. She's actually honest too. A rare thing in this game. The bad is she's a severe addict. I've had appointments set and couldn't wake her. She overbooked once and actually nodded off during BBBJ once LOL. She doesn't always have a room and she lives in a rough part of town with her pimp / dealer. That made outcalls a little nerve wrecking cause she was rarely on time and waiting in the hood isn't fun. She actually is a massage therapist and I got a decent massage one day.

  13. #13005

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually ever seen these girls? Past reviews are just kinda spotty and I can't tell if anyone has actually ever had relations with them. I'd really like to see India (the white one) but she goes dark in the middle of the conversation everytime.

    Says Incall and Outcall? But she / they won't answer when I ask directly about Incall location.
    I saw India a couple of years ago. She and Dr. Joy (LOL) were in a nice townhouse off Tates Creek at the time. She was accommodating, but a little on the heavy side for my taste. I didn't repeat. Don't remember the damage.

  14. #13004

    Sunni

    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOne1960  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a while ago. Sexy girl who seemed to have a good time too. Great body, but EVERYTHING covered which makes it hard on an older guy. Did her doggy and filled the bag. Would repeat if she would at least do BBBJ. Off Harrodsburg Road near Home Depot, but says she's moving.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/383369447546

    Sent this pic.
    What was the damage? I've texted her a couple of times with no replies. Thanks!

  15. #13003

    Don't forget

    Quote Originally Posted by DM2836  [View Original Post]
    Everyone has their own list of things, but for me at least:

    Race is "other".

    Phone number isn't local.

    Location is listed as "outcall" not a town.

    Menu is completely open to every possibility on the list of options.

    "You may book me today!" Booking usually implies a deposit.

    I realize I may read further into it than some, but when looking at an ad, I look for things that spell trouble, or waste of time, to me. Sorry for stealing BoredinIN opportunity to respond to you.
    Locations of downtown and airport for Lexington. I'm sure those are good for some cities but not Lex.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape