Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 24044
-
07-02-23 21:17 #18614Regular Member

Posts: 3I typed 6 dollar signs but only 2 showed up for some reason. But yeah $$ To burn in the next few weeks.
Originally Posted by BpRedRag321
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 20:27 #18613Regular Member

Posts: 3Advice for a desperate virgin
Hey, I'm in the area for the summer since I'm interning in DC. I'm a 21-year old virgin who's trying to lose their v-card and has $$$$$$. To burn. Any advice on how to spend it? I get that maybe I should try to use it for multiple ventures but I'm also down for using it all at once if that one-time experience is worth it. Any advice appreciated.
Thanks.
-
07-02-23 19:08 #18612Regular Member

Posts: 6Any info on this girl?
Came across this ad and looks tempting.
However, couldn't find any reviews anywhere (which already seems suspicious) but wanted to ask here if anyone has seen her or has any info about her.
Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/096870488218
-
07-02-23 16:16 #18611Regular Member

Posts: 16Tina Springfield acs
Tina will be back on the 5th according to her handler thought I'd spread the word.
-
07-01-23 20:35 #18610Senior Member

Posts: 37Actual "GND"
When "girl next door" is literal.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 19:21 #18609Senior Member

Posts: 54The rates she quotes me are $ / $. 6 / $$.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 18:03 #18608Senior Member

Posts: 401Damage?
What's the damage for hour visit?
Originally Posted by RobWilliams
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 17:33 #18607Senior Member

Posts: 335If I recall correctly, she likes to DFK. I didn't like the industrial strength condoms. As of late I've been bringing my own and they have made a world of difference, Bare Skin.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
Maybe I should try her again.
-
07-01-23 17:29 #18606Senior Member

Posts: 73Latina fast house
It's all hit or miss. Sometimes we can hit a phat ass with the low bid!
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-23 14:24 #18605Senior Member

Posts: 206Destiny snowbunny bea
https://sumosear.ch/phone/240-278-6935
Any info on this lady? I remember reading something a while back. She uses multiple names.
-
07-01-23 14:15 #18604Senior Member

Posts: 101Anyone tried
Anyone met this spicy Latina? Feel free to PM me.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/herndon/23023527.html
-
06-30-23 20:19 #18603Senior Member

Posts: 54Yes, many times.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
She's amazing.
Proceed with confidence.
-
06-30-23 12:30 #18602Senior Member

Posts: 328Hat Latina Jennifer
Anyone seen this girl;.
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23009450.html
I tried call and text but nothing. What intrigues me is the pics on her in the kitchen. My friend lives in a complex in Fairfax with the exact same kitchen. Maybe she's a neighbor.
-
06-30-23 12:20 #18601Senior Member

Posts: 443Annandale
Thinking Annandale, as cryptic as it seems.
Originally Posted by PlanTwoStan
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 21:38 #18600Senior Member

Posts: 166Guess
From the setup, I'm going to guess Manassas. Pretty sure I know the spot. Warm?
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





