Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 13119
-
06-29-23 22:04 #11169Senior Member

Posts: 106Ha! Should have specified I was in an automobile!
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 21:28 #11168Senior Member

Posts: 655Dude, were you cruising the ave on foot looking for action? If so, where were you planning on taking someone?
Originally Posted by BxWiseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 20:59 #11167Senior Member

Posts: 465Smh
You should block out her address there kiddo. Not hard at all to figure out.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Sam Katz aka AMPimp.
-
06-29-23 20:15 #11166Senior Member

Posts: 106Few hours on the K ave.
Ran into Melanie, she had the bf sticking to her and looking rather rough! These girls go down rather fast now. Not like before when you had them in their prime for a few years!
Also saw Bridget, called out to her, she just ignored, and kept on walking! What world are we living in where street walkers don't respond to their F-ing name!
Disappointed, I took the L, and headed back home.
-
06-29-23 20:08 #11165Senior Member

Posts: 251I apologize.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 14:32 #11164Senior Member

Posts: 2512:30 pm. Finally.
-
06-29-23 13:48 #11163Senior Member

Posts: 2511:49 pm. Still going strong.
-
06-29-23 13:22 #11162Senior Member

Posts: 259Can I suggest you create your own thread (like cookie jars photos) since you seem to be fixated on her and half this thread has just been about this one girl for the past couple weeks.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
I believe most mongers would like to get back to actual street walkers experience.
-
06-29-23 13:20 #11161Senior Member

Posts: 259Damn. That's late.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
My mongering is usually weekend afternoons or 8-10 pm on a weekend night.
I may have to check it out this weekend.
-
06-29-23 13:16 #11160Senior Member

Posts: 630Without commenting on what I may think this relationship is for her, I think this is the clearest sign over what this really is for you.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
I think you enjoy the closeness you have with her because being with her is the true GFE. She enjoys having you around, she probably feels really safe with you and as a result, the sex is a lot more fulfilling.
But in the end there may not be enough there for you to structure a relationship around this, because you are already getting to the point where you are tired of being around her. And it hasn't really been that long (in calendar days) that you've been involved with her.
A lot of that is probably in how limited things are around what you are ok doing with her in public. Your world with her is probably pretty small.
Not going to tell you how to run your life or how to structure this relationship with her, but you should be asking yourself some of these questions because I think this is definitely a relationship you want to be having exclusively on your terms, at least at this point.
Unless you're going to bring her home with you and start including her in all facets of your life, which is an entirely different conversation.
-
06-29-23 11:17 #11159Senior Member

Posts: 25111:15 am.
Not going to lie, I want to go home.
-
06-29-23 08:44 #11158Senior Member

Posts: 2518:43 am.
Weird ass night.
-
06-29-23 00:51 #11157Senior Member

Posts: 223Absolutely, if you see them. Summer was fantastic for the price. Not the Kenso zombies. Picked her up around 2:15 am on Saturday night (early Sunday) and around 12:15 am Sunday night. She'd told me on Sat that she headed over 11:30 pm. I've never seen girls there before.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 22:19 #11156Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687I don't let street prostitutes use their phone in or near my car.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Big no no.
I was born at night. Just not last night.
-
06-28-23 19:24 #11155Senior Member

Posts: 2517:23 pm.
Ok I'm super worried. She's acting brand new today. She seems very happy and wants to hold hands now. Any suggestions? I'm not sure if she's happy because of me. Or someone else.
I never asked her about her personal life.
The only thing different we did was yesterday when I went inside the house, chilled and watch Netflix. My dick obviously didn’t get any bigger since the last time











Reply With Quote






