Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 753 1253 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 18819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15039
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    Who knows, since she had a baby girl later last year, she might be a stay at home mom the most of the time now to take care of her daughter.
    Yeah, I saw mention that she has stopped for that reason. The last time I saw her she had definitely gained some weight and was carrying it much like a pregnancy. At the time I just thought the lifestyle was catching up to her and it was a little potbelly. Now after seeing the timeline I think I unknowingly crossed "Being with a pregnant Pro" off my bingo card.

  2. #15038

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJohnDoe  [View Original Post]
    I bumped into Layla a few times in the past, but have been away from the game for a bit. I did some searching and found a post from January indicating that she was stepping away from the life. Anyone know if this is still the case? If so I wish her well, but if not I'd love to catch up and reminisce about old times.
    I don't think she will be completely retired. She is probably only seeing a limited people. From what I can find, it seems that she is no longer posting any ad anywhere.

    Who knows, since she had a baby girl later last year, she might be a stay at home mom the most of the time now to take care of her daughter.

  3. #15037

    Yeah, once a WG always a WG

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleJohnDoe  [View Original Post]
    I bumped into Layla a few times in the past, but have been away from the game for a bit. I did some searching and found a post from January indicating that she was stepping away from the life. Anyone know if this is still the case? If so I wish her well, but if not I'd love to catch up and reminisce about old times.
    Especially if you already dated her.

  4. #15036

    Layla Retired?

    I bumped into Layla a few times in the past, but have been away from the game for a bit. I did some searching and found a post from January indicating that she was stepping away from the life. Anyone know if this is still the case? If so I wish her well, but if not I'd love to catch up and reminisce about old times.

  5. #15035
    Quote Originally Posted by Miahdog  [View Original Post]
    All I can think is it has to be the tourist. It is ridiculous. It don't matter if you got money, I got money, but I'm not giving it away like they once in a lifetime lays. Thet can only charge what we are willing to pay, but it seems there are a lot of guys who are willing to pay whatever they ask.
    It's likely a combo of things. Tourist yes, but also in other markets prices are much higher than they were just 7 years ago. In the areas that are rich in K-girls, screening is used for these orgs and so when they travel they ask for these prices and protections. The non k-girls see this and (inflate) their worth to match and proceed with that as their new norm. A girl can suck 5 dicks 80 a piece or she can charge one dude400 an hour. And while they could equate the same amount of work, the logistics and booking process takes time and so she spends less time in the end and can be a little lazier. That said, I don't think it's right and they know it. When I'm on the westcoast I have much less room for negotiating but when I'm on the east coast I'm making demands left and right because these girls know they're pushing it. So know what you'll do be firm and push back. Let them want your business more than you want them and inflation slows. That said, we know that aint going to happen. In L. A. And vegas some girls are charging 80 bucks if you nut a second time. Some have started trying to push for 100. What used to not have an additional cost has creeped up from 20 here and 50 there to 80 and 100. And that attracts girls there and they come back home with fucked up warped self value that doesn't consider the local economy and market. It's going to keep happening or you're going to see your provider quality drop like pensacola, tallahassee, and jacksonville.

  6. #15034

    Great Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Envelope57  [View Original Post]
    Who is paying these ridiculous amounts and providing all this screening information?

    I know its supply and demand, but this has gotten out of control.
    All I can think is it has to be the tourist. It is ridiculous. It don't matter if you got money, I got money, but I'm not giving it away like they once in a lifetime lays. Thet can only charge what we are willing to pay, but it seems there are a lot of guys who are willing to pay whatever they ask.

  7. #15033

    Use the drop link

    Quote Originally Posted by IPADrinker  [View Original Post]
    Members,

    When searching for a provider with a common name, how do you use the advance search to add a geographic location? For example if you search "Scarlett", you get reports from all over the country! Is there a way to add "orlando" to your search? Thanks!
    Scroll down in the drop menu till you find the particular forum you want to search.

    Click off the All Available Forums choice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230627_101435_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

  8. #15032

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    I think you have to go state by state.
    When you type name in the search box then hit the advance search to adjust where and what your looking for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0816.jpg‎  

  9. #15031
    Quote Originally Posted by IPADrinker  [View Original Post]
    Members,

    When searching for a provider with a common name, how do you use the advance search to add a geographic location? For example if you search "Scarlett", you get reports from all over the country! Is there a way to add "orlando" to your search? Thanks!
    I think you have to go state by state.

  10. #15030

    Main page search bar

    When you first come to the orlando forum just above the tread title bar (blue bar). There is a search button. That searches all forums under the specific main city thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by IPADrinker  [View Original Post]
    Members,

    When searching for a provider with a common name, how do you use the advance search to add a geographic location? For example if you search "Scarlett", you get reports from all over the country! Is there a way to add "orlando" to your search? Thanks!

  11. #15029

    Wasnt sure where to post this question

    Members,

    When searching for a provider with a common name, how do you use the advance search to add a geographic location? For example if you search "Scarlett", you get reports from all over the country! Is there a way to add "orlando" to your search? Thanks!

  12. #15028

    Visiting

    Will be in the Orlando area next week would like to get some information on either a Latina, or a clean black girl. Thank you just PM.

  13. #15027

    Cleaning service with extras

    Not sure if this is the right thread to post, but are there any cleaning ladies that offer extra services that are know in here?

  14. #15026

    Pricing

    Who is paying these ridiculous amounts and providing all this screening information?

    I know its supply and demand, but this has gotten out of control.

  15. #15025
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyyyy  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'm glad you had a decent visit with her. The last time I saw her on 192, she had me drive there and ghosted me. Then text me saying sorry, and she'll give me 2 pops for the same price. She rushed and wouldn't do certain positions. Right after the first pop and I went to the bathroom, she had somebody knock, and she was saying how she was with a visit and then told me I had to go. This happened about a year ago and I haven't been back since.
    Ya I can see her doing that. She tried to rush me after I finished, but I told her that the hour isn't up yet. She might have also been desperate for the money and or regulars, so I got lucky. But I will report back if I see her again and if things get better. Might be good for qv only.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape