Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 32179
-
06-30-23 14:47 #24634Senior Member

Posts: 328Friday bargain shopping
Made it a bargain day. I'm not cheap, just trying to bank money for Joyce's return from MYC. Yes, some of us with shared finances have to budget monger funds so they are available when needed.
First stop was Tina at TK Nails. An old friend who is long on interesting conversation and one of the b best two-handed HJ's but short on massage. I referred a fellow monger to her Wednesday and the next day he replied back that he had a great time. Just wanted to stop in and see how the old girl is doing. HHr massage rate (really just a 30 min HJ) I'd. 35 and tip is. 25. Total out the door is. 6 and she is the only provider I know that if you give her above that amount she will say you much and give it back. Nice older Vietnamese lady with the tits of a 18 yo. My thing with her is she wears her wedding rings and and lets me wax them every time I see her.
Second stop Rainbow Massage. Found the ad on Craigslist for a. 4 HHr baggage in downtown Fairfax. Phone ended in 7177 so when I googled the number it came up as Rainbow and Rubmaps even has a couple reviews. Called, drove by, and when I opened the door was net by a really overweight Chinese wearing full clothes. In one of those Chinese stereotypes her face was as wide as tall with a big smile splitting it in hall. Another normal weight Chinese girl walked in from the back and I thought what the hell only. 4 HHr so I paid and was lead to a room and left to strip.
In came the big obese girl and started the massage. I played dumb to monger play and just laid there nude with my legs spread a bit and my junk hanging out. She just asked hard or soft so I said soft and she went right for soft touch on my ass and balls. I didn't say anything and played it like a novice until she poured oil on my ass and started rubbing it everywhere to get me hard. She then ran out to get a hot towel and asked me to flip and I was displaying a flag pole.
I still hadn't made a move or used any monger talk but she went for the oil and straight to Jr with no suggestion of services. I was still acting like a novice and put my hand on her ass but she explicitly told me no UTC roaming and no other services were available. Still no mention of tip. She was a clock watcher so as the 30 min mark hit she said times up and asked if I wanted to pay for extra time. The fact that this was the second AMP of the day and no UTC with a Chinese Sumo wrestler meant that I hadn't yet finished so I declined and told her next time. She left me to get dressed and told me she would be outside where I could leave the tip. I was a bit disappointed that even a middle aged whale didn't let me touch her tits and she stopped abruptly when time was up, even though the soft touch and HJ where pretty good, so on the way out I left her a .2 tip and she was ok with that. Total. 6. Don't think I will repeat.
-
06-30-23 14:19 #24633Senior Member

Posts: 253I did
Not much to write home about. She's in her late 40's-50's and not as "gifted" as Blanca up top. Wouldn't even pull them out just a standard NOVA finish. Wouldn't bother repeating.
Originally Posted by VaPlay
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 14:16 #24632Senior Member

Posts: 443Agreed!
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
Has anyone visited with Blanca's associate? Curious of looks and menu? Feel free to PM if nervous. I've visited Blanca a few times in the past and been told she does referrals but never lead to anything.
-
06-30-23 13:07 #24631Senior Member

Posts: 418On my bucketlist.
I will definitely have to report back on this one. She is only in the area from 1-14 Jul.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ove-34560.html
-
06-30-23 11:41 #24630Senior Member

Posts: 31AR recommendations
Anyone have recommendations on spots willing to AR?
-
06-30-23 06:53 #24629Senior Member

Posts: 638Nuru or no
KK is a reliable good service Thai masseuse and provider. So is Sophie. Sophie provides my personal favorite Nuru. She uses real Nuru gel and will slip and slide you top and bottom.
Originally Posted by JoeyPopkins
[View Original Post]
My last time with kk was years ago. For some reason we did I not click, but she is a solid provider.
-
06-29-23 16:18 #24628Senior Member

Posts: 39Recent updates
Over the last several weeks had two dreams. One was with Sandra at FHOH. She's professional and courteous as always although looking a little more jaded now. I had also seen Fabiola in an earlier dream and wasn't impressed. Massage skills for both were nothing to write home about. Anita at Eastern Foot Spa in FFX is better deal for massage. She's quite plain looking and not a mammary star by any stretch, but makes up in enthusiasm for her lack of beauty. Full menu available although I've not partaken FS. Did get a recent text from them about Amy but haven't ventured out to dream again.
-
06-29-23 10:52 #24627Senior Member

Posts: 29Forever Wellness
Grace was wonderful. Been here when this place was going by a different business name, Sun spa. Now seems like they changed it to Forever wellness. Whatever. Grace looked fu*ing cute and attractive. Small, slim, curvy. She was wearing Shorts and T-shirts but I could feel and enjoy her nice body. Her TS and massage skills are top notch level. She has extra menu and might drive you go crazy. One of the greatest Mouth F* in my career.
-
06-28-23 21:16 #24626Regular Member

Posts: 6Smile Therapy
I've visited this place twice, not worth it IMHO. First visit was with 40+, average looks, little soft in the middle, but not too bad overall. Her massage was on point, was a better than average AMP massage. She had me fired up and ready for the flip, BUT then the upswell happened. I kinda expected it, and I really didn't mind since I had started with 30 minutes, but then she left for a couple of minutes and returned with another, younger masseuse. She told me the new girl would finish the time. While she was younger and more attractive, the massage went from uncovered with some discreet teasing to covered and very poor technique. She was pleasant, but the mood had completely changed. Needless to say I left disappointed.
Originally Posted by InSearch69
[View Original Post]
Rolling the dice, I attempted this place again. This time a 30 ish, maybe 40 girl, seemingly working alone was there. Overall looks of 6. 5-7, had a pretty nice body. Paid for a hour and got started. She gave a good massage, did some grazing, just enough to keeps my hopes up, but always kept a towel slightly covering me. This time I did inquire about any extras, but no dice.
Even with my unsuccessful experiences here, there's probably something more, but I'm not paying any more to find out.
-
06-28-23 18:34 #24625Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks! Any other recommendations?
Originally Posted by DrayMorton123
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 18:20 #24624Regular Member

Posts: 15Pictures fake, you'll run into a grandma.
Don't do it.
Originally Posted by Prospect7
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 16:49 #24623Regular Member

Posts: 3K wellness. Arlington
I'm just in town for a few days, had a couple of experiences worth writing up.
I spent some time RTFing and found a brief reference to K Wellness. Called them. Seems that they accept walk-ins and new clients, but they'd rather have a phone appointment, since they're busy.
The lady who greeted me at the door was Risa. Nice enough looking, but a bit older. She took me to a room and told me to get undressed and wait. Asked how long I wanted to be there and when I said 30 minutes, she asked for. 6 which I gave her.
Came back about 15 minutes later to lead me to the table shower. Gave me a very nice TS with a lot of intimate washing, front and back.
Took me back to the room, Risa gave me a nice massage, then seductively ran her nails over me, and let her hair swirl over my body. Very hot.
Risa asked what I wanted. I asked for kissing, but that was off the table. Asked for DATY and she said with FS, DATY and 69 are included. She said FS was 1. 4 extra, which she wanted me to leave on the table. She left, and Jessica came in like the FS pinch hitter.
Jessica is cute enough, a bit flabby, a bit older. She enjoyed the DATY, gave me a little covered BJ, then I finished in mish.
Overall, I think I would repeat but I'm not super confident that the whole experience was worth two bills.
(Sorry if this seems like my first post. I've had to re-create my account a few times over the years.).
-
06-28-23 12:49 #24622Senior Member

Posts: 328Break Down
Has anyone experienced a provider having a breakdown during a session? Recently I was in an AMP with a younger provider who fell to pieces and started crying after I fucked her. She said it wasn't me, but said that it was just too much to be working in the AMP. I'm pretty sure she is not trafficked but just having a bad day. Sorry, not going to provide any more details.
It kinda reminded me of watching a very popular cam girl break down on Chaturbate;.
https://www.showcamrips.com/show-cam...07-024028.html
This only happened to me once before a long time ago in the Philippines. I was spending the night with a 19 yo village girl and after boning her for the third time that night I told her I loved her. Well she started crying and told me she was a bad girl and I was a nice guy and she missed her family. I felt so bad that I bought her a ticket to visit back home and watched her get on the bus. Hopefully she stayed there.
-
06-28-23 12:38 #24621Regular Member

Posts: 24Info on Lucy
https://eltucanent.wixsite.com/tysonscorner/lucy
Worthwhile? Any details would be appreciated. Can reply here or DM.
-
06-28-23 12:13 #24620Senior Member

Posts: 40I made a pit stop at Eden Spa around mid-evening. Parking pretty easy in the back. The provider I was introduced to was Penny, she looked gorgeous, and so I confirmed that I would take an hour session with her. Penny is about 5-2, C cups, slim build, black hair, pretty face, cheerful and accommodating personality.
Penny took the house fee then left while I finished undressing. When she came back she helped me into a towel and off we went to the table shower. Nice, low table, wide and comfortable. The shower itself was thorough and very relaxing, proper K-spa style. Penny spared nothing and more or less scrubbed and cleaned me twice over. After we returned to the room, we took care of the remaining business, then I lay down while Penny briefly stepped out again. Massage started after she returned, and was surprisingly good. Neck to toes, covered everywhere, good pressure, knew the right spots. I was more tired than I thought, and started to doze off and on through the massage and continued even during the back walking. When she finished I was groggy, and I stayed put, head in hole as she began the LT. Finally she had me flip and began the CBJ. Good start with hand action aiding the tongue work, and she picked up the rhythm as she went along. She thought of starting in CG, then suggested doggy, so I got a nice view in the mirror before switching off to mish to finish off. Good session in all phases, totally unrushed, well worth it and really hit the spot. I said goodbye, assured them I'd stop by again if and when I returned to the area, and was on my way. Total out 80 + 180.













Reply With Quote





