Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 61383
-
06-29-23 15:02 #52923Senior Member

Posts: 328Goldie
Not the same one.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 14:41 #52922Senior Member

Posts: 223Kiara
Saw Kiara yesterday morning around 1030 across from the you-Haul. She was wearing a white and flowered top / shorts combo. Talked with her awhile, her legs look terrible. Ashen color with lots of bruising. On top of that both knees were scraped up and fresh blood on them. She said she fell on the railroad tracks running away from something. Last I saw of her she was walking down the Blvd towards the firehouse from RoFo.
-
06-29-23 13:52 #52921Senior Member

Posts: 1126Vicki
I've heard from a source that Vicki is dead. Can anyone confirm fact or fiction?
Phyuck!
-
06-29-23 13:01 #52920Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kat
She's still around. I saw her the other night on Pulaski with her dude. It looked like she's been "running hard" because she wasn't dressed like I'm used to seeing her when she's ok. Peace.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 11:45 #52919Senior Member

Posts: 631Kat
BSW around Wilkens / Ashton if anyone has a working cell number please PM me. She had said she wanted to go back to CA but I've seen her out since.
-
06-29-23 06:22 #52918Senior Member

Posts: 594Abbie
It's a complicated situation with regard to rehab, but to cut to the chase she is not currently dating.
Originally Posted by TsaBro3355
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 05:47 #52917Banned Member

Posts: 250I can't wait to get her bro more of her tho good shots.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 05:46 #52916Banned Member

Posts: 250What area.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 01:58 #52915Senior Member

Posts: 327The pic upload
Here she is. Not sure if this is the Goldie everyone talks about or someone else.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 01:10 #52914Senior Member

Posts: 83Abbie
Is Abbie still around and dating? I thought she was in rehab.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 00:35 #52913Senior Member

Posts: 1126Angels number
I am seeking the same.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by KenDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 23:55 #52912Senior Member

Posts: 277Angel
Anyone got a number for Angel?
-
06-28-23 23:19 #52911Senior Member

Posts: 36Searching
I've been trying to scoop Jessica, but lately I never see her out.
And after several months unseen, I heard tiny is out again. Added a pic this time since there seems to be multiple Tinys and Ambers. Want to find her too. Had a surprisingly good time with Corrine (tattooed one), probably because she was completely sober.
-
06-28-23 20:47 #52910Senior Member

Posts: 594The Streets of Baltimore
Kiara is just the latest victim of the streets of Baltimore. WEHT Heaven / Dominique?
Originally Posted by LegendHD
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 19:38 #52909Senior Member

Posts: 148Yup.
Reminds me of a chick I was with in NYC. Took her to an all night cafe game shop and rented a cubicle. She did her thing I was chilling smoking a blunt. After she finished she tore off her clothes and I was tearing off mine. Going at it rubbing up on each other then she went bopping. Then banged her missionary for 30/45 minutes straight no position changed. Then I felt the rocket was full and it erupted harder and higher than any volcano. Then I got off and went back smoking and online gambling. She was going in and out of consciousness. Then feel out with her legs spread and that kat was bullying me and taunting. So I woke her up and we went at it again within 15 minutes apart. Ended erupting 6 times that night.
Originally Posted by HerStorm
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



