Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 13259
-
06-29-23 11:42 #11639Regular Member

Posts: 14Despite the not so great review. I'm close to the Andover area and would probably still want to see her regardless. Can someone DM me her info? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Jimmmy
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 09:19 #11638Senior Member

Posts: 213Burlington
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...h/530057268943
Anyone try this? Is Burlington safe.
-
06-28-23 15:27 #11637Senior Member

Posts: 182Sage in Andover
That make complete sense, because the entire experience is that of a rub and tug. Except she stopped doing the tug.
Originally Posted by TheIceGuy
[View Original Post]
DP.
-
06-28-23 13:15 #11636Senior Member

Posts: 52Think you can share some contact information for Cassia? I'll be in MA this coming week and I see her mentioned quite a bit.
Originally Posted by TheIceGuy
[View Original Post]
From everyone's descriptions, she's what I want.
-
06-28-23 13:13 #11635Regular Member

Posts: 19Was it extra on top of the 150 donation for the ending?
Originally Posted by TheIceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 11:22 #11634Senior Member

Posts: 462Cassia
Really not much can be said about her that isn't covered here. It's all accurate.
In summary, she gives an expensive massage (150), but it's just a fantastic experience. Seeing as it was my first time I wasn't really expecting extras but they were offered and I accepted. And absolutely fantastic.
And like others said, basic extra. But definitely not basic technique. One of the best I've received and it helped make up for her high massage cost.
-
06-28-23 11:17 #11633Senior Member

Posts: 462Yea I actually did same digging. It's definitely her. I had hoped this would mean she's willing but it seems like it's more of a black mark in her mind and absolutely refuses to do it again.
Originally Posted by ChinaAmpGuy2
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 15:51 #11632Senior Member

Posts: 109Cassia donation
Yes. $150+. Post 11599 here gives the "cost for the day". Ttl = 2.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 15:01 #11631Regular Member

Posts: 23Digging
Same experience. I did a little internet sleuthing and someone by the same name was popped for prostitution in Lawrence many years ago. Age in the police log seems to line up with how old she seemed, but there are certainly many folks out there with the same names so maybe a coincidence.
Originally Posted by TheIceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 14:49 #11630Senior Member

Posts: 462Yea she's bullshit. Only place I've ever been to who has no problem with a full nude massage, yet refuses to do ANY extras.
Originally Posted by Jimmmy
[View Original Post]
When I had my first appointment, I saw a tiny ass towel on the table and thought she may be professional so I covered up with that. She came in the room and told me that's to lay on and didn't provide any sheets to go over me. I thought for SURE this was a good place. When she had no problem also rubbing my ass, definitely score.
BUT, that's it. That was the extent of my 'extras' there and she has not even gone so far as to accidentally hit my dick when massaging. She'll work my legs more than any part of my body but refuses to even slip. Any time I've mentioned extras, that's when her English suddenly is no good so I have to awkwardly do the motion and she says 'ohh no. Professional here'. I even told her that if she ever offered that, she'd have a line of people out the door. But I think she played dumb when I told her so I give up with that one.
-
06-27-23 08:47 #11629Senior Member

Posts: 348So it's 150 for the hour. Is a tip expected on top of that, or is she happy with just that fee?
Originally Posted by JackLyons1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 23:29 #11628Senior Member

Posts: 168I seen the Colombian in and Andover about a month ago, she works out of a commercial building, I called her, she let me in and went into the first door on the left I think. She gave an okay massage it was more like a body rub, not a real massage. I read her previous reviews about no extras, but with a soft massage, I thought I'd get lucky (even if there was NO tease at all. But nope nothing but just a body rub. Absolutely no extras. I think she said it was $80 for the "massage". Before paying her I asked if she does NURU, she asked what it was, I told her body 2 body and she absolutely shut it down. Gave her $80 total thanked her for her time and walked out. I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by CleoBos
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 22:31 #11627Senior Member

Posts: 70Where in and Andover
Is there an address for and Andover loc?
Originally Posted by TheIceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 20:26 #11626Senior Member

Posts: 60This all makes sense. She's a drive for me, and I'm not interested in winding my way through the traffic if it's not a sure thing.
Originally Posted by JackLyons1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 19:04 #11625Senior Member

Posts: 120Cassia
Seen cassia twice and managed to get a he both times. She gives an excellent massage. Better than 99% of AMPs in terms of massage quality. Extras so far have been limited to just a he with no roaming. Good he skills. Keeps a good pace and knows different stroking techniques. Can tell she's a pro at it. The house setup is kinda tough too bc she wants you to be real quiet bc of family or people being over which kinda is mood killer. Wish more was available but maybe with time she opens up more, idk.
Probably see her infrequently but worth keeping in the rotation because her massage skills are that great. Probably a YMMV type thing. Seems like some long time clients may get more.









Reply With Quote




