Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 856 1356 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19695
    In the last 2 years this has been at least a dozen horrible reviews on her. Falls asleep / nodding off during service, rushes, limited positions, lays there like a dead fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/721181728145

    Hi I was wondering if anyone has seen her. I found two reviews, both by the same member. Both reviews said that she was awful, but those are the only reviews this member has posted. So that could be someone who saw her and really didn't like the experience, or someone who came on here to trash her for another reason. I guess I'm looking for a second opinion. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

  2. #19694

    Really sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/721181728145

    Hi I was wondering if anyone has seen her. I found two reviews, both by the same member. Both reviews said that she was awful, but those are the only reviews this member has posted. So that could be someone who saw her and really didn't like the experience, or someone who came on here to trash her for another reason. I guess I'm looking for a second opinion. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Wish I could offer a review I'd her service because She is really cute and I've tried to see her but every time she has a sketchy way about getting the money while I wait in the car. It's a shame because I would love to see her but not giving her the full donation and watching her walk away.

  3. #19693
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/721181728145

    Hi I was wondering if anyone has seen her. I found two reviews, both by the same member. Both reviews said that she was awful, but those are the only reviews this member has posted. So that could be someone who saw her and really didn't like the experience, or someone who came on here to trash her for another reason. I guess I'm looking for a second opinion. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Do not do it, she has been terrible for a decade.

  4. #19692

    Girl Next Door

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/721181728145

    Hi I was wondering if anyone has seen her. I found two reviews, both by the same member. Both reviews said that she was awful, but those are the only reviews this member has posted. So that could be someone who saw her and really didn't like the experience, or someone who came on here to trash her for another reason. I guess I'm looking for a second opinion. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

  5. #19691

    Met with her friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    So I've never been able to arrange a meeting with her, but I did meet with her friend one time. The skinny, short blonde one. If you play your cards right, you might be able to get her to do BBFS but you have to pull out. That being said, ever since I met her, she's never responded to any of my messages. So her friend may have told her that she did something wrong or something like that. Who knows though.

  6. #19690
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen cindy lately?

    Been wanting to pull the trigger but she has a lot of rules about her spot in.

    The bucket, kind of a red flag for me.
    Better to see her for first encounter when she has incall at a place not in the bucket. The rules / vibe there are not conducive to relaxing and having a good time.

  7. #19689
    Has anyone seen cindy lately?

    Been wanting to pull the trigger but she has a lot of rules about her spot in.

    The bucket, kind of a red flag for me.

  8. #19688

    411 on Star in FR

    I actually first talking to her through SB a couple of years ago but communication was slow so never pulled trigger. A few red flags in her ads but she's piqued my interest. Any intel on incall / attitude / level of service I should know before I pull the trigger and report back?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 7.49.54 AM.png‎  

  9. #19687

    Idk

    Yeah the personal changed, she don’t have social media but that's what I was thinking she's a wild one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Shouldn't you have her personal number? If you do and she not replying then she definitely locked up.

  10. #19686
    Quote Originally Posted by Bears1985  [View Original Post]
    That ad you posted says she is working out of Richmond. Is that true? If so, my occasional trips to South County just got more fun.
    I guarantee she didn't make that ad. The text of it doesn't match with how she ever marketed herself (she definitely never claimed to be "open-minded", considering she literally only provides one service). That whole "naughty sexy" site just scrapes provider pictures and numbers from other ads.

  11. #19685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    If I could find her I wouldn't have asked here. Haven't been able to find a trace of her her since January and we was fine we was together on new years
    Shouldn't you have her personal number? If you do and she not replying then she definitely locked up.

  12. #19684
    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    If I could find her I wouldn't have asked here. Haven't been able to find a trace of her her since January and we was fine we was together on new years
    Probably a state sponsored vacation.

  13. #19683

    I can't

    If I could find her I wouldn't have asked here. Haven't been able to find a trace of her her since January and we was fine we was together on new years

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    If you know her personally why not just ask her?

  14. #19682

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Bears1985  [View Original Post]
    That ad you posted says she is working out of Richmond. Is that true? If so, my occasional trips to South County just got more fun.
    That is the very well known provider on this board. She operates out of Pawtucket now. She is known for Her limited menu, but like you stated, her expertise at that one thing. Search the forum for more on her.

  15. #19681
    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened the the young spanish girl known as "coco". I know her personally (never paid her) but she's completely disappeared without a trace
    If you know her personally why not just ask her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape