Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 376 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 5636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3416

    Panda Massage

    New Mgmt, North Metro. Circle Pines. Anyone have any luck here, been fucking walking in ans seen some young hotties not all Chinese, big tits, but the place has been fucking busier than shit. I haven't had a chance to get in yet. It's fucking busy, they offer futons, tables and table showers. Rates seems normal and ladies speak excellent english.

    Thanks in advance for any advice.

    Capt.

  2. #3415

    Favorite independents?

    I know it would be dumb to post any that deliver since this is Minnesota. Not looking for that anyways as I know the odds are like zero. Just curious if anyone has any recs on ones that you find nice, hot, maybe a little tease.

  3. #3414
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    I went over there on a Saturday, guys going in, guys coming out at the hour shift change, seemed odd to see a place so busy on a Sat afternoon. Hanna is a very attractive young woman.

    Guessing Chinese. Not very talkative but gives a nice massage. Oh well, maybe it will get better with time like you suggested.
    They are all Vietnamese.

  4. #3413

    DIY for me

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonFan247  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got any info on Arcadia in Plymouth? Wondering about making a drive out there. Last mention I saw was in 2019.
    DIY the one and only visit for me.

  5. #3412
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonFan247  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone got any info on Arcadia in Plymouth? Wondering about making a drive out there. Last mention I saw was in 2019.
    Wouldn't bother if you are looking for extras. Good massages from older ladies. They may tease you a bit, but they do it to get you to extend to 90 minutes.

    Have had L1 a few times, but mgmt frowns on it, and they usually keep the door open a few inches to ensure nothing happens.

  6. #3411

    Any info?

    Has anyone got any info on Arcadia in Plymouth? Wondering about making a drive out there. Last mention I saw was in 2019.

  7. #3410

    Good take

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    What's needed is some common sense and self-restraint. When someone posts something, we can't have everybody and their brother running over there at once, some multiple times. A while back someone posted about a place near me and I messaged them to see if they were willing to share the name of the place and they were. Instead of rushing over there I waited a while, over a month. Part of it was due to other things I had going on but a big part of it was that I didn't want the place to get overrun with mongers and panic. Switching to cuddlers or independents isn't going to fix anything if the same things happens there. It's already been reported on here where they removed their ads or have gone into hiding due to being overrun with requests. Not trying to get people to not report what they found, since that is the whole purpose of this site but we just need guys to slow down bit. The AMP, independent, cuddler will still be there in a few weeks, unless they panic after getting too many people inquiring about them.
    I went over there on a Saturday, guys going in, guys coming out at the hour shift change, seemed odd to see a place so busy on a Sat afternoon. Hanna is a very attractive young woman.

    Guessing Chinese. Not very talkative but gives a nice massage. Oh well, maybe it will get better with time like you suggested.

  8. #3409
    Quote Originally Posted by RdhdBen  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment with Diane coming up and some reviews on TER said she is worth seeing if for the experience. Wondering if anyone has additional details to share in PM or here.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3068942
    Just HE no FS / BJ in case you were wondering.

  9. #3408
    Quote Originally Posted by RdhdBen  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment with Diane coming up and some reviews on TER said she is worth seeing if for the experience. Wondering if anyone has additional details to share in PM or here.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3068942
    I saw her once last year at her studio in Mpls near Hiawatha. I went with the $150 topless 60 min session, she offered fully nude for $200. Attractive, fit, mid-40's blonde. Fairly nice breasts. Abdominal area doesn't look like she's had any kids. She gives a nice massage and lets you know you can touch her too.

  10. #3407
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    What's needed is some common sense and self-restraint. When someone posts something, we can't have everybody and their brother running over there at once, some multiple times. A while back someone posted about a place near me and I messaged them to see if they were willing to share the name of the place and they were. Instead of rushing over there I waited a while, over a month. Part of it was due to other things I had going on but a big part of it was that I didn't want the place to get overrun with mongers and panic. Switching to cuddlers or independents isn't going to fix anything if the same things happens there. It's already been reported on here where they removed their ads or have gone into hiding due to being overrun with requests. Not trying to get people to not report what they found, since that is the whole purpose of this site but we just need guys to slow down bit. The AMP, independent, cuddler will still be there in a few weeks, unless they panic after getting too many people inquiring about them.
    Tru that. Always needs to be the focus. I have listened while in locations to the phone calls that come in, they will put it on speaker to show what they go through. It is almost embarrassing. Some of you mongers are just plain-out rude, bossy, and controlling. (Not too mention several times they providers complain about how drunk you some guys are, and those are early appts. LOL!

  11. #3406
    Quote Originally Posted by RdhdBen  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment with Diane coming up and some reviews on TER said she is worth seeing if for the experience. Wondering if anyone has additional details to share in PM or here.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3068942
    She's very sweet, loves compliments, looks good and aged well. Gets pricey. Thats all I got.

  12. #3405
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    What's needed is some common sense and self-restraint. When someone posts something, we can't have everybody and their brother running over there at once, some multiple times. A while back someone posted about a place near me and I messaged them to see if they were willing to share the name of the place and they were. Instead of rushing over there I waited a while, over a month. Part of it was due to other things I had going on but a big part of it was that I didn't want the place to get overrun with mongers and panic. Switching to cuddlers or independents isn't going to fix anything if the same things happens there. It's already been reported on here where they removed their ads or have gone into hiding due to being overrun with requests. Not trying to get people to not report what they found, since that is the whole purpose of this site but we just need guys to slow down bit. The AMP, independent, cuddler will still be there in a few weeks, unless they panic after getting too many people inquiring about them.
    Please share contact for cuddler.

  13. #3404
    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraN  [View Original Post]
    Also had a zero with Hannah. Maybe they were lenient at first and then got worried.

    I think we should maybe talk a bit more about something other than AMPs?

    Not that I have any great ideas there. But it would be great to have some new leads!
    What's needed is some common sense and self-restraint. When someone posts something, we can't have everybody and their brother running over there at once, some multiple times. A while back someone posted about a place near me and I messaged them to see if they were willing to share the name of the place and they were. Instead of rushing over there I waited a while, over a month. Part of it was due to other things I had going on but a big part of it was that I didn't want the place to get overrun with mongers and panic. Switching to cuddlers or independents isn't going to fix anything if the same things happens there. It's already been reported on here where they removed their ads or have gone into hiding due to being overrun with requests. Not trying to get people to not report what they found, since that is the whole purpose of this site but we just need guys to slow down bit. The AMP, independent, cuddler will still be there in a few weeks, unless they panic after getting too many people inquiring about them.

  14. #3403

    Diane

    I have an appointment with Diane coming up and some reviews on TER said she is worth seeing if for the experience. Wondering if anyone has additional details to share in PM or here.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3068942

  15. #3402

    Time to talk about independents or cuddlers perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassErrection  [View Original Post]
    0-2 with Hannah and Michelle.

    Anyone have a better place?
    Also had a zero with Hannah. Maybe they were lenient at first and then got worried.

    I think we should maybe talk a bit more about something other than AMPs?

    Not that I have any great ideas there. But it would be great to have some new leads!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape