LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 748 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 731 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 11208
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7758
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    $$$ to meet and let me buy her lunch.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-b64d3ce77172
    Oof. Chest tattoo and obnoxiously long press on nails.

    Why do girls do this to themselves. Advertising how basic and trash they are. In what subculture is this attractive??

  2. #7757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarLover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with her? Was it worth the 1 k she's asking for?
    Cmon man you really think someone on this thread is going to drop 1 k on this chic let alone any chic on Seeking? Someone admitting to that is probably going to get flamed on here. LOL One of the points of this thread is to get these girls heads out their ass with these insane GPS prices. Not to give in to their silly delusional pricing. Always think with the big head not the little one.

  3. #7756

    Pricey

    $$$ to meet and let me buy her lunch.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-b64d3ce77172

  4. #7755

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    I would take one for the team. She wants 1 K per meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-aed1b083ae7f
    Has anyone met with her? Was it worth the 1 k she's asking for?

  5. #7754

    Enjoyed this one on the road last year

    Road baby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AliChi3.jpg‎  

  6. #7753
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    Why crazy? Because she wants $500 ppm?
    BTW, I also found her true identity easily, she wasn't using a texting app. She is actually 52 years old.

  7. #7752
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    I would take one for the team. She wants 1 K per meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-aed1b083ae7f
    Her goal is to own a home by age of 20. She is 19 now, so less than a year to go. Depend on where and how much, down payments, etc, that probably dictates her 1 k and she probably calculate how many guys she need to bang to meet her goal.

  8. #7751
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    Why crazy? Because she wants $500 ppm?
    I try to help people out, I don't know why some give me s** for it. I am a veteran here, isn't a warning sufficient? I spoke w / her, the conversation took a bad turn, she found fault w / all sorts of things, as I have her on the phone I am blocking her profile on seeking (but recently saw her on a different profile I also have) because I knew there was no future. I have no idea of her allowance ask, we never got that far.

  9. #7750

    If money was no object

    I would take one for the team. She wants 1 K per meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-aed1b083ae7f

  10. #7749
    Why crazy? Because she wants $500 ppm?

  11. #7748

  12. #7747

    Syntribation

    There is no thread here for this topic, so I am putting it here, a lot of knowledge about pussy is on this thread.

    So, this term refers to girls (mostly) who can get off by rubbing their thighs together. I see this more specifically as a girl who crosses her legs, and then bounces the leg on top. This topic comes up because I was recently in a professional setting, at a strategic planning retreat. Seated next to me was an attractive young attorney. She at one stage of the meeting did exactly this. She had her legs crossed, and was swinging the top leg up and down. For several minutes. So what do you think? Was she pretty much masturbating in our meeting? It is pretty hot if so, because her husband was across the table, but I have had my sense of chemistry between the two of us. Maybe that scenario gets her off.

  13. #7746
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the previous link for those plan b pills.
    I am here to serve.

    And screw!

  14. #7745
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    The suppositories below are a solution for months / years.

    This rinse works fast! Sex before dinner was smelly. I had her shoot this up her after sex and we went to dinner. Odor after dinner was 99% fixed.

    PH-D Feminine Health. Instant Odor Rinse with Boric Acid for Vaginal Odor.

    https://www.amazon.com/pH-D-Instant-...dp/B0865YP3MG/
    Appreciate the previous link for those plan b pills.

  15. #7744

    Bacterial Vaginosis. Fast Acting

    The suppositories below are a solution for months / years.

    This rinse works fast! Sex before dinner was smelly. I had her shoot this up her after sex and we went to dinner. Odor after dinner was 99% fixed.

    PH-D Feminine Health. Instant Odor Rinse with Boric Acid for Vaginal Odor.

    https://www.amazon.com/pH-D-Instant-...dp/B0865YP3MG/

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    99% of the time, foul odor is the result of simple bacterial vaginosis caused by lack of acidity. It's not a hygine issue, though I do think it's made worse by multiple guys cuming in them.

    In any case, tell them to insert this nightly before bed until the bottle is gone. A few nights will clear it up, all 12 capsules will fix for many months.

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08ZXNRG19 (buy a handful for yourself, worth the few pennies).

    Also have a handful of these Plan B's, $8. 49 is less than so many other problems: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZMG6ZM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape