Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 857 1357 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19688

    411 on Star in FR

    I actually first talking to her through SB a couple of years ago but communication was slow so never pulled trigger. A few red flags in her ads but she's piqued my interest. Any intel on incall / attitude / level of service I should know before I pull the trigger and report back?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 7.49.54 AM.png‎  

  2. #19687

    Idk

    Yeah the personal changed, she don’t have social media but that's what I was thinking she's a wild one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Shouldn't you have her personal number? If you do and she not replying then she definitely locked up.

  3. #19686
    Quote Originally Posted by Bears1985  [View Original Post]
    That ad you posted says she is working out of Richmond. Is that true? If so, my occasional trips to South County just got more fun.
    I guarantee she didn't make that ad. The text of it doesn't match with how she ever marketed herself (she definitely never claimed to be "open-minded", considering she literally only provides one service). That whole "naughty sexy" site just scrapes provider pictures and numbers from other ads.

  4. #19685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    If I could find her I wouldn't have asked here. Haven't been able to find a trace of her her since January and we was fine we was together on new years
    Shouldn't you have her personal number? If you do and she not replying then she definitely locked up.

  5. #19684
    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    If I could find her I wouldn't have asked here. Haven't been able to find a trace of her her since January and we was fine we was together on new years
    Probably a state sponsored vacation.

  6. #19683

    I can't

    If I could find her I wouldn't have asked here. Haven't been able to find a trace of her her since January and we was fine we was together on new years

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    If you know her personally why not just ask her?

  7. #19682

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Bears1985  [View Original Post]
    That ad you posted says she is working out of Richmond. Is that true? If so, my occasional trips to South County just got more fun.
    That is the very well known provider on this board. She operates out of Pawtucket now. She is known for Her limited menu, but like you stated, her expertise at that one thing. Search the forum for more on her.

  8. #19681
    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened the the young spanish girl known as "coco". I know her personally (never paid her) but she's completely disappeared without a trace
    If you know her personally why not just ask her?

  9. #19680

    Coco

    Anyone know what happened the the young spanish girl known as "coco". I know her personally (never paid her) but she's completely disappeared without a trace

  10. #19679

    150 bj?

    BJ for 150? That's ridiculous. I had her for 100 FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Foxboro.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...g/513121947140

    Could not find any reviews so gave it a try. Went for single BBBJCIM and loved it. Discrete hotel setting and 1/2 hour for $150.

    And she licked and sucked for most of it.
    .

  11. #19678
    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    Damn this woman can suck dick! It's been a few years since I saw her last, probably 5 years but I was jonesing for a good BBBJ and I knew who to call. She is a pro! She got down to her panties and I played with her tits while she rubbed my cock and balls then took my cock balls deep for an bit and I unloaded a monster load. She took it like a champ, Kelly it all in her mouth and graciously got up and spit it out.

    Definitely worth the time and money. https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/destiny-4/
    That ad you posted says she is working out of Richmond. Is that true? If so, my occasional trips to South County just got more fun.

  12. #19677

    Destiny Delivers

    Damn this woman can suck dick! It's been a few years since I saw her last, probably 5 years but I was jonesing for a good BBBJ and I knew who to call. She is a pro! She got down to her panties and I played with her tits while she rubbed my cock and balls then took my cock balls deep for an bit and I unloaded a monster load. She took it like a champ, Kelly it all in her mouth and graciously got up and spit it out.

    Definitely worth the time and money. https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/destiny-4/

  13. #19676
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck0260  [View Original Post]
    Foxboro.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...g/513121947140

    Could not find any reviews so gave it a try. Went for single BBBJCIM and loved it. Discrete hotel setting and 1/2 hour for $150.

    And she licked and sucked for most of it.
    You paid 150 for just a BJ?

  14. #19675

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, don't waste your time. 99.999% are fake. There might be one real post per week. Stick to STG, Tryst, EROs.
    I've had much luck with PD (Private Delights) but see it's not that big here. Like the search and review feature they have though (and I'm guilty of this) most 5 star reviews I'm sure are to be in good standing with the provider or for another provider to see the reply she left and give you the bendiefit of the doubt. Though now at 20 review I can care less haha. Profile is ErikManny there.

  15. #19674

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape