Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 735 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 11025
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7470

    Plantmamapnw

    Met her via SA. Fun and intelligent woman, she was going through divorce. Really open minded, she is submissive if you hit it off. Greek, BBFS, cip, cim. Originally she said no to cip because she was not in birth control but in heat of moment when I said I was close, she told me "yes" and told me to fill her. I think she got even more excited when I said "let's roll the dice" while filling her. Afterwards she sucked me clean and we cuddled and pillow talk while she would sporadically caress me to see if I was ready for next round until I was. I got second round. She never went to bathroom to get my swimmers out. At end of almost half day session she went to restroom and said she was going for plan b to which I offered to cover the cost. Hot meetings until she stopped answering text messages. Never knew what happened but I guess she discovered sites where she could do in an hour what we were doing for like half day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Masaldvup  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad on Tryst in Tacoma, anyone seen her before? Tried searching for her on the other board and didn't find anything, could be just using Tryst and other sites.

    https://tryst.link/escort/plantmamapnw

  2. #7469

    I don't trust it

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilier10  [View Original Post]
    My general rule on STG is if they don't list the location, either in the menu (in this case, says "outcall" or the body of the text, I assume it's not to be trusted.

    May be wrong, from time to time, but I bet this rule is more correct than not.

  3. #7468

    Tati Seattle

    https://www.erome.com/a/yn6Gunyf

    https://www.erome.com/a/ierWGB4V

    https://onlyfans.com/xautumntay33x

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? Obviously whoever made the videos does, but I want to fuck this one so bad. Any info would be great.

  4. #7467

  5. #7466
    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Searching every combo of her name only comes up with one result from a guy asking if she'll go bare.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Duos-Available
    Her * page is as over-priced as she is. Non-GFE for 6 bones an hour? No woman is that cute.

  6. #7465

    Privilege

    Quote Originally Posted by Radium88  [View Original Post]
    Alesya Anis is the name and from what I can find out is from Singapore the issue is the November 2020 issue of Australian Playboy.
    She was here 2 years ago as a privilege girl. She had 3 different names during that time and then profile got banned.

  7. #7464

    Nova_cane

    Any intel on this one? Searching every combo of her name only comes up with one result from a guy asking if she'll go bare.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Duos-Available

  8. #7463

    It's Alesya Anis

    Quote Originally Posted by Radium88  [View Original Post]
    Alesya Anis is the name and from what I can find out is from Singapore the issue is the November 2020 issue of Australian Playboy.
    Not sure why she is here but it is her. More slim than her pictures and pretty shy. I didn't know any of this stuff but she told me her name and that she was from Singapore.

  9. #7462
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up with her and she didn't respond until 3 hours later. Then just tonight set up a session with painfully slow communication and when I tell her I'm there she goes silent after I send multiple texts and calls. Then text her on a different number and she replies trying to set something up after ignoring all my previous messages. Is time wasting just her little hobby she does to fuck with people for fun or what's the deal?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...-/333602980524
    I reached out to her a while ago. She was providing out of Smokey Point at the time. She seems like an addict. Sometimes takes hours to respond, or responds back at 4 am when you texted them 3 days before. I tried a few times to schedule but the horrible response times told me not to continue trying.

    I am guessing they are living a rough life and not with it enough to keep on top of things so they're extremely hit and miss. I have not heard of anyone actually managing to see her though.

  10. #7461

    Bambi and a similar ad

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeMcDudeFace  [View Original Post]
    I am weary because this is like the third account with these pictures now.
    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this "Bambi"? A bit expensive but if everything is on the table might be worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...e/186568870971
    Haven't seen her (and probably won't). Incall is in Maple Valley, possibly at a place I visited over a year ago: everything went smoothly with the provider I saw but in hindsight I took a mighty big risk. If you have a session, please report back to us.

    In the meantime, here's a similar ad. Different woman, same stats and same verbiage.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...e/071041630004

  11. #7460

    Alesya Anis

    Quote Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg  [View Original Post]
    The name of the model on the playboy cover has been photoshopped out in the ad images. That's all I needed to know to determine not worth any more time on my part. Pass.
    Alesya Anis is the name and from what I can find out is from Singapore the issue is the November 2020 issue of Australian Playboy.

  12. #7459
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeOfExeter  [View Original Post]
    I usually avoid the European / Brazilian girls, but this one caught my eye. No reviews yet. Joined last December, but all posts are recent. Website seems legit. Boasts about her Playboy cover, but doesn't mention her real / model name. Local area code, may be handler?

    Any experience here? Info on services?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?581019-laluna888
    The name of the model on the playboy cover has been photoshopped out in the ad images. That's all I needed to know to determine not worth any more time on my part. Pass.

  13. #7458

    Laluna888

    I usually avoid the European / Brazilian girls, but this one caught my eye. No reviews yet. Joined last December, but all posts are recent. Website seems legit. Boasts about her Playboy cover, but doesn't mention her real / model name. Local area code, may be handler?

    Any experience here? Info on services?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?581019-laluna888

  14. #7457

    Anyone seen this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...u/298300896739

    Curious. She is posting a lot in Everett. Anyone have any intel?

  15. #7456
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Nice butt though, money isn't the issue she just seems boring.
    I get the feeling with that type of lady, she will get annoyed if you want to swap positions too much, or not want you to touch her hair, upcharge you to suck her tits, etc. I get the vibe from those types of ladies they want the most money with the least amount of effort and will NO / upcharge you at every turn and act like they're doing you a favor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape