Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38381

    180?

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoDunn  [View Original Post]
    Maybe in Boston, but outside the city it's usually 100, at most 140.
    Kato, I sent you a PM as well, but I sure hope there was more to that than just a CBJ. Everything off and full access for that price. Or FS.

    MM.

  2. #38380

    Aw man, Lisa's gone?

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverChin61  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for an former ATF lisa who used to work at 612 and PO in wake. Cute, 5' spinner with a belly scar. I would appreciate a lead for a lead.

    Thanks.
    Haven't been to Main since September / October, and was hoping to catch her next time I was in the area.

  3. #38379
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    I had decent massage from 'Lisa'? Gave an ok BJ covered. Wanted $200 but got her down to $180. A little pricey but that's what these girls get now.
    Bedford? $180 for CBJ.

    Greedy, greedy girls.

  4. #38378
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    I had decent massage from 'Lisa'? Gave an ok BJ covered. Wanted $200 but got her down to $180. A little pricey but that's what these girls get now.
    Maybe in Boston, but outside the city it's usually 100, at most 140.

  5. #38377
    Quote Originally Posted by PouchJ24  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting from Wisconsin and was wondering if anyone has tried blue sky in Danvers? Need something close to my hotel and this one fits the bill as it sounds like the other option on conifer hill is not great. Tried searching the thread and couldn't find anything on blue sky. Unless someone has other suggestions within 15 min of Danvers.
    I haven't been but I guess that's the place for bbj! If you want f. S check 10 colonial salem ma was jin now xing, I guess a cute provider named mimi is working. Check forum: massachusetts ma- other areas its 15 min from there.

  6. #38376

    Blue Sky Danvers

    I am visiting from Wisconsin and was wondering if anyone has tried blue sky in Danvers? Need something close to my hotel and this one fits the bill as it sounds like the other option on conifer hill is not great. Tried searching the thread and couldn't find anything on blue sky. Unless someone has other suggestions within 15 min of Danvers.

  7. #38375

    Great road

    I had decent massage from 'Lisa'? Gave an ok BJ covered. Wanted $200 but got her down to $180. A little pricey but that's what these girls get now.

  8. #38374
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBean  [View Original Post]
    Used to hit this place monthly but took a long break after my last visit here which was a disaster. Anyway meant to write this on Friday after the visit but decided to pop in and see who was working. I forget the woman's name but she was ok, she had nice body but man were her money expectations high. After some back and forth she gave a really.

    Nice CBJ, she was asking for $160 I told her she was crazy. I have always paid $100 here but did give her an extra 20. Her massage etc was all average but she did have a good attitude overall even though she was still looking for more money after I paid her. Did see another girl on the way out and she was average. Used to like this place a lot but prob will not be frequenting it like I have in the past.
    If they know you have money and are spending they will squeeze as much as possible. Many are like this. Just don't budge. Even $100 for a CBJ is too much in my opinion unless she is super hot.

  9. #38373

    ISO Lisa formerly 61 x main

    I was looking for an former ATF lisa who used to work at 612 and PO in wake. Cute, 5' spinner with a belly scar. I would appreciate a lead for a lead.

    Thanks.

  10. #38372
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyT017  [View Original Post]
    One showed up on Aberdeen in Framingham Wednesday afternoon.
    Had a session in Waltham interrupted by inspection last year. Dressed, out the door with promise that next session would be free. Sounded like it was pretty routine stuff like cleanliness, licenses, fire safety etc. Provider wasn't stressed out at all.

  11. #38371

    Grt rd Bed

    Used to hit this place monthly but took a long break after my last visit here which was a disaster. Anyway meant to write this on Friday after the visit but decided to pop in and see who was working. I forget the woman's name but she was ok, she had nice body but man were her money expectations high. After some back and forth she gave a really.

    Nice CBJ, she was asking for $160 I told her she was crazy. I have always paid $100 here but did give her an extra 20. Her massage etc was all average but she did have a good attitude overall even though she was still looking for more money after I paid her. Did see another girl on the way out and she was average. Used to like this place a lot but prob will not be frequenting it like I have in the past.

  12. #38370

    Blue Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by Momo2  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify the name, If you are talking about Health Ocean on Middle Street it's not called Blue Ocean.
    732 Moody Street Waltham.

  13. #38369
    Quote Originally Posted by Momo2  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify the name, If you are talking about Health Ocean on Middle Street it's not called Blue Ocean.
    He is Talking about Blue Ocean in Waltham.

  14. #38368

    Rates at Blue Ocean

    You said you paid 60 for the hour at Blue Ocean. I thought the rates increased to 70 for the hour and 50 for the HH. Have rates gone back down?

    Quote Originally Posted by OxyMoron  [View Original Post]
    I went to Blue Ocean today. Texted ahead and asked who was on, she said Mia And Linda. I asked to see Linda. Arrived on time, house fee sixty for the hour. Linda was busy, so I waited the ten minutes 'til she showed up. I have to say she is a lovely person, both physically and personally. And she is an excellent masseuse. Full massage for 50 minutes, interrupted briefly three times for the phone and door but she hurried back. On the flip I asked if she would lift the top. She said help me with that, so I did the honors. No negotiation. Finish was deeply spectacular. Dressed, water, tipped eighty, which she was happy with. Left very satisfied. Would definitely repeat..

  15. #38367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by OxyMoron  [View Original Post]
    I went to Blue Ocean today. Texted ahead and asked who was on, she said Mia And Linda. I asked to see Linda. Arrived on time, house fee sixty for the hour. Linda was busy, so I waited the ten minutes 'til she showed up. I have to say she is a lovely person, both physically and personally. And she is an excellent masseuse. Full massage for 50 minutes, interrupted briefly three times for the phone and door but she hurried back. On the flip I asked if she would lift the top. She said help me with that, so I did the honors. No negotiation. Finish was deeply spectacular. Dressed, water, tipped eighty, which she was happy with. Left very satisfied. Would definitely repeat.

    OM.
    Just to clarify the name, If you are talking about Health Ocean on Middle Street it's not called Blue Ocean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape