Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 232 of 748 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 332 732 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 11208
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7743
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Believe it or not I've actually never banged an Asian girl. Probably because after years of massage joints I'm conditioned to see them as massage providers.

    But I should. I'm not huge down there and maybe I'd actually enjoy that.
    Sorry, I confused you w / another poster.

  2. #7742

    Time of year

    This time of year is always great. People are relocating from other states, finishing college and decided to move out to Cali or just got a job out here. Lastly college classes are over and some girls are coming back home or on vacation.

    Have myself 2 dates with a girl from the east coast and one from Nashville. Blonde bombshell who just wants good company and a the damage is not what typical White SBs demand. The other middle eastern 22 year old with a killer body.

    Rotation is getting a bit too much and depending on how this goes might need to ease up on 1. Always a good problem to have.

  3. #7741

    Advice

    I messaged a pot and one of the first things they ask is if I'm OK with 1 k pm before they give out their number to text. I had another pot say something similar. Is this a big red flag and I should move on?

  4. #7740
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    So if I recall correctly, your ATF is asian, I presume she has that, and that is sort of an asian trait. Like a very young girl?

    As the other poster said, your experience is asians are tight? I am actually not looking for that, too tight is uncomfortable for me.

    BTW, send me all of your rejects. LOL!!
    Believe it or not I've actually never banged an Asian girl. Probably because after years of massage joints I'm conditioned to see them as massage providers.

    But I should. I'm not huge down there and maybe I'd actually enjoy that.

  5. #7739

    New profile text. . . LOVE

    I'm seeing a bunch of profiles that use capital "LOVE" . . . Any idea what this is about?

    "Seeking LOVE-men".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-bdc3a940c17e

    "Loyal LOVE Sub".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-e1d40f7143ed

  6. #7738

    Waiting game

    Back on the prowl after taking some time off.

    I have been hit with some high numbers recently, but they all seem to come back with a lower demand if you just wait them out.

  7. #7737

    PlaymateNextDoor

    PlaymateNextDoor is sexy, fun, and not $1 k.

    I saw her a year or so ago for a few months, had my fill.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3a?metric=true

    Enjoy.

    P.S. Don't DM me asking how much, that's between you and her.

  8. #7736

    SB rates

    Haven't seen a SB in a few years. Talking to a few ladies and the average that they want is 1 k per meet. They're in the early 20's, is this the average rate now?

  9. #7735
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    In the sugar bowl, I think it is really bad when a girl shows up for a date w / o her cooch being completely prepared. She needs to be freshly shaved and showered. I mean, SBs are supposed to be better experiences, GFE, right? I'd love to see that discussed on those sites for girls that teach them all their GPS bullshit. On a few occasions I've come across girls w / stubble. I like that even less than actual hair. Either they haven't' shaved recently or they just need to wax, not shave.
    As a single guy it's less of an issue. My bathroom is trimmed in pink (the floorboards, mirrors and baby wipes box). And all my towels are pink. And there is a big supply of girly stuff (lotions etc.) So it's kind of an invitation for before or after the FC ... whatever the situation requires. They love it.

  10. #7734
    One didn't respond. The other stopped after one exchange of text.

  11. #7733

    Fake SA profiles

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-fbe798bf38cd

    There are several that have the exact same text, different single photos.

  12. #7732
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I used to say "unless its bare I will never go there". Luckily the three girls I am currently seeing are all smooth as silk. But I always pack pink razors, body scrub and skintimates, just in case they need to touch up prior to hitting the FC.
    In the sugar bowl, I think it is really bad when a girl shows up for a date w / o her cooch being completely prepared. She needs to be freshly shaved and showered. I mean, SBs are supposed to be better experiences, GFE, right? I'd love to see that discussed on those sites for girls that teach them all their GPS bullshit. On a few occasions I've come across girls w / stubble. I like that even less than actual hair. Either they haven't' shaved recently or they just need to wax, not shave.

  13. #7731
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Love this discussion.

    I hate a meaty V. It grosses me out. I've actually gotten to that stage with girls, seen a roast beef Sammy down there, and made an excuse for why we are done. I just find it gnarles barkley.

    I love me a tiny slit. Small lips, narrow, just a slit. And if it's pink and hairless, I'm pretty much toast.
    I used to say "unless its bare I will never go there". Luckily the three girls I am currently seeing are all smooth as silk. But I always pack pink razors, body scrub and skintimates, just in case they need to touch up prior to hitting the FC.

  14. #7730
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Love this discussion.

    I hate a meaty V. It grosses me out. I've actually gotten to that stage with girls, seen a roast beef Sammy down there, and made an excuse for why we are done. I just find it gnarles barkley.

    I love me a tiny slit. Small lips, narrow, just a slit. And if it's pink and hairless, I'm pretty much toast.
    In this day and age, it is very very rare to find any girl w / any pubic hair. I recently saw a road baby, a 30's Jewish grad student, she had her crotch waxed, but left natural Bush above. Kinda weird. I saw a hippie sort in San Fran a number of years ago, a petite spinner, and she didn't shave anywhere. It was fine hair, not a problem.

    An ATF had a landing strip, bare below, that was always A-OK for me. Tres sexy.

  15. #7729
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Love this discussion.

    I hate a meaty V. It grosses me out. I've actually gotten to that stage with girls, seen a roast beef Sammy down there, and made an excuse for why we are done. I just find it gnarles barkley.

    I love me a tiny slit. Small lips, narrow, just a slit. And if it's pink and hairless, I'm pretty much toast.
    So if I recall correctly, your ATF is asian, I presume she has that, and that is sort of an asian trait. Like a very young girl?

    As the other poster said, your experience is asians are tight? I am actually not looking for that, too tight is uncomfortable for me.

    BTW, send me all of your rejects. LOL!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape