Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 24829
-
06-26-23 22:41 #20074Senior Member

Posts: 71Charlotte
Relax your mind And Enjoy this Sweet Sexy lady! Discreet 28 years old.
09:14 PM on 2023-06-26.
Been talking to her on snapchat for 2 weeks. Says she's clean now, not to judge her on her past. So we were planned to meet and she was supposed to send me the address. Asked for verification pic, sent it. Says she's taking a bath give her 15 minutes. She asks if we ever met. I say yes we have, when you were wrecked. Still no address. So I head back home. She texts that she just got out of tub. This was after an hour. Ignored it. She says Please, there was a tornado where I was at. I knew that wasn't true because I drove through there right after it happened. Asked for address. She texts ping. Then silence. Don't think the clean stuck this time. I'm probably blocked now. She's jacked up her rates too so probably GPS.
-
06-26-23 19:54 #20073Senior Member

Posts: 1175They do just like the Asians in the hotels; many ads with different numbers all leading to the same one or two girls.
Originally Posted by Thestoner421
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 15:36 #20072Senior Member

Posts: 56I don't have a ton (any) experience with the hotel scene, but I noticed for that 1 hotel, there were 6 or 7 different ads that had different phone numbers. Most of the girls were Latina, but a few weren't. Is that just a popular escort hotel or all they all likely run by the same handler? Like the handler has all the numbers and can tell when you are reaching out to "different" girls.
Originally Posted by Fonzy
[View Original Post]
I ask, because the girl I was texting with took pics out her window to show me where the room was.
Which I thought was odd since I assumed I was talking to a handler.
-
06-26-23 14:38 #20071Senior Member

Posts: 30It is for this reason that I go to Costa Rica 3-4 times a year.
Originally Posted by Ohitsmr248
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 13:46 #20070Senior Member

Posts: 40Renaee Heaven
Has anyone had any experience with this provider?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/142122938
-
06-26-23 13:02 #20069Senior Member

Posts: 350I used to see her regularly a couple years back. Open menu, service was standard.
Originally Posted by SapFlapClap
[View Original Post]
She came down with GPS, and started asking to much for a pretty vanilla experience. Seems she hasn't gotten over her GPS.
Also I never saw a "boyfriend" when I was seeing her, but that would make since.
-
06-26-23 12:56 #20068Senior Member

Posts: 1904Yeah, given the restrictions would have to be 200 hh max before I would consider making the call. Thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 12:51 #20067Senior Member

Posts: 350I reached out to her a while back, and she wanted 300 for hh. I know her menu was limited and decided her price was too high for CBJ, and FS.
Originally Posted by MLuke123
[View Original Post]
Her pics look great, and all the reports I've seen say they are accurate. Just asking to much for limited services.
-
06-26-23 11:19 #20066Senior Member

Posts: 1904She looks great. How are her rates, are they reflective of the no GFE.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 10:53 #20065Senior Member

Posts: 171Venus
Anyone have yet to meet up with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/142065238
-
06-26-23 09:08 #20064Senior Member

Posts: 810She is real and safe. She looks exactly like her pictures. She smells great and doesn't show sign of drugs.
Originally Posted by MLuke123
[View Original Post]
The bad is that she isn't GFE and everything is covered. It wasn't mechanical and she tool direction well. I did miss a BBBJ and would love to have DAY but she doesn't allow any of it. Friendly girl too.
Overall if you want some hot eye candy and get off with clean safe fun she is for you.
-
06-26-23 07:47 #20063Senior Member

Posts: 131Katie on EB and Tryst
Anyone had a visit with Katie, the petite gymnast that advertises on EB and Tryst. What a tight body! Love to hear any reports!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...015/7655241002
-
06-26-23 05:40 #20062Senior Member

Posts: 346Tabby
I'm wondering as well, is Tabby still around?
Originally Posted by JustFun2023
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 21:07 #20061Senior Member

Posts: 48Overpriced
That's all I needed to hear. Been on the sidelines for awhile. This isn't the girl to jump back in with. Thanks.
Originally Posted by GTX2099
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-23 11:24 #20060Senior Member

Posts: 134Southport
Its never the ones on the ads. They usually have 1-or 2 girls there. I've been twice. Last Tuesday they had black girl from the Dominican republic, thick with a big ass, but she said it was her last day. Another one was supposed to come in on Wednesday. Price was $.
Originally Posted by indylad
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





