Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 1317 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    She is real and safe. She looks exactly like her pictures. She smells great and doesn't show sign of drugs.

    The bad is that she isn't GFE and everything is covered. It wasn't mechanical and she tool direction well. I did miss a BBBJ and would love to have DAY but she doesn't allow any of it. Friendly girl too.

    Overall if you want some hot eye candy and get off with clean safe fun she is for you.
    She looks great. How are her rates, are they reflective of the no GFE.

  2. #20065

    Venus

    Anyone have yet to meet up with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/142065238

  3. #20064
    Quote Originally Posted by MLuke123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a visit with Katie, the petite gymnast that advertises on EB and Tryst. What a tight body! Love to hear any reports!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...015/7655241002
    She is real and safe. She looks exactly like her pictures. She smells great and doesn't show sign of drugs.

    The bad is that she isn't GFE and everything is covered. It wasn't mechanical and she tool direction well. I did miss a BBBJ and would love to have DAY but she doesn't allow any of it. Friendly girl too.

    Overall if you want some hot eye candy and get off with clean safe fun she is for you.

  4. #20063

    Katie on EB and Tryst

    Anyone had a visit with Katie, the petite gymnast that advertises on EB and Tryst. What a tight body! Love to hear any reports!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...015/7655241002

  5. #20062

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun2023  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if tabby is still around she's been on my list for a while and since I've gotten a better job. I have a list I'm trying to get thru and info pm me!
    I'm wondering as well, is Tabby still around?

  6. #20061

    Overpriced

    Quote Originally Posted by GTX2099  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a year ago, generally did not have a very good time.

    Couldn't stand her attitude, felt like I was fucking my nagging wife who was being passively aggressive because I haven't cleaned the shower in a month.

    Also she was chubbier in person.
    That's all I needed to hear. Been on the sidelines for awhile. This isn't the girl to jump back in with. Thanks.

  7. #20060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Southport

    Quote Originally Posted by indylad  [View Original Post]
    I see the Hotel Latinas advertise frequently, but have never visited. Thinking about a visit now. Are the pictures they post "true"?
    Its never the ones on the ads. They usually have 1-or 2 girls there. I've been twice. Last Tuesday they had black girl from the Dominican republic, thick with a big ass, but she said it was her last day. Another one was supposed to come in on Wednesday. Price was $.

  8. #20059

    Hotel Latinas?

    I see the Hotel Latinas advertise frequently, but have never visited. Thinking about a visit now. Are the pictures they post "true"?

  9. #20058

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Tried connecting with this girl. She is a down right narcissist young snot who was nothing but straight up rude right out the gate. Don't know about why'all but part of the attraction for me is someone who has class and can be respectful. Steer clear of this one. Can't imagine what it would be like actually meeting up with her and all the crap you'd likely have to put up with. She has two numbers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/141844139

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/722547959050
    I agree that she is very rude when communicating, but I believe that it is her loser bf / handler that we are actually talking to. I've had several sessions with her and she is a very sweet girl with an open menu. I'm almost positive that her pos bf sets all her appointments and is the one being rude to people. She comes off as very nice and giving in her sessions, although she definitely isn't the sharpest crayon in the box and I suspect her handler is taking advantage of that. All in all she is worth seeing if you can get through the initial bs.

  10. #20057

    Sicilian

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...m/918318533479#text=SEXY%20 SICILIAN%20 wanting,32%20 years%20 old.

    Saw the Sexy Sicilian incall. She's cool, looks like her pics, has a little belly but nice boobs and a tight pussy with meaty lips which I love. Head game is outstanding, really responsive to DATY. Hung out for a while after, she's only been here 3 weeks. Will definitely see her again.

  11. #20056

    Crazy redhead

    Tried connecting with this girl. She is a down right narcissist young snot who was nothing but straight up rude right out the gate. Don't know about why'all but part of the attraction for me is someone who has class and can be respectful. Steer clear of this one. Can't imagine what it would be like actually meeting up with her and all the crap you'd likely have to put up with. She has two numbers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/141844139

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/722547959050

  12. #20055

    Di

    Made an appointment with DI girl last week. Got to the hotel and texted. Nothing. Waited 15, texted again. Nothing, WTF?

  13. #20054
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    The first might be the hotel Latinas so likely not the one in the pics. The other three are all fakes IMO.
    They are. RR on Sheek Rd.

    I went to go see one today, I arrived early and didn't see any LEO. Saw tons of people walking around, including a fairly cute Latina leaning over a railing drinking a coke or something.

    Left and sat at the bank, and text when it was time. The room she told me to go to was the room that Latina was standing outside of.

    But then she kept giving me excuses, wait 5 min to get ready, spilled something, etc. Kept looking out her window.

    It was weird and I left becuase she was taking way too long.

    I'm wondering if she was double booked and I didn't see the other dude walk in when I was parking.

  14. #20053

    I'm pretty sure

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    I tried to go see her but she was in the budget and and there were too many people lurking around. Was wondering if my spidey sense was right to bail or if I was being paranoid. She is my type being petite and skinny. If anyone has a recommendation for small and skinny let me know.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/meooowww/57131448
    She's the same girl I seen twice about 5 years ago on the Eastside. She advertised in the "massage" section of BP. She had an open menu, and was pretty cool.

    Kyussfan.

  15. #20052

    Anyone try Kat

    I tried to go see her but she was in the budget and and there were too many people lurking around. Was wondering if my spidey sense was right to bail or if I was being paranoid. She is my type being petite and skinny. If anyone has a recommendation for small and skinny let me know.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/meooowww/57131448

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape