High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 330 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 4950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2505

    Chloe P411

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    She claims to have 95 positive ratings on P411. Is any P411 member willing to verify that and confirm via reply or DM? This one has me curious. Thanks!
    She is not on P411 by name or phone number or location.

  2. #2504
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    She claims to have 95 positive ratings on P411. Is any P411 member willing to verify that and confirm via reply or DM? This one has me curious. Thanks!
    This. Is. A. Scam.

  3. #2503
    Quote Originally Posted by BSC365  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm, she is in fact a scammer! Do not send her any money or gift cards! I spent a week out of town and thought it would be fun to check out skip the games. So I did and I saw her ad on there. Now I talked to this girl a few months prior but she required a deposit. So I told her no and left it at that. After seeing her while I was out of town, I thought, hmm maybe she is legit. Her site seemed like a site a professional escort could make. Plus I had a good bit of cash saved up and just got a decent bonus from work so I really didn't care about $100 that much, especially if it meant spending time with that fake. But after I sent her money, she pretended to be on her way. She was supposed to send me a one drive with personal content as well. That never happened either. But when it came to the time she was supposed to show I sent a text. 10 minutes later another, ten minutes later another until I realized she blocked my number. Then I came to the conclusion she was a scammer. I created a burner number and called / texted with that where she basically put it out there that she's a scammer! I got scammed one other time on my life, after that I swore to never do it again. I'm a fucking idiot for going against my own rules and thinking this little ***** was legit. I really don't gaf about $100, but the principal of the situation has me Livid! Not only did she not show, but I stayed up late as shit that night because I was so mad I was all out of it at work. At least the other time I got scammed, that dick had the decency to tell me it was a scam. This ***** pretended to really be on her way, probably to give her time to spend the gift card my dumb ass bought her. If anyone has any info on how to spread the word not to get scammed by this can't, I'm all ears! I've already done a little bit of shit to help deter people from thinking this can't is legit. But she's still going to be scamming some people I have the feeling. If you have any ideas of how to fuck this ***** over, definitely DM me!
    The way to spread the word is to post to forums like this one.

    The way to avoid getting scammed is to have hard and fast rules that you don't break. Rules like checking reviews, never paying a deposit, making sure that their posts have local details in them that locals would know but other folks wouldn't, looking for bad English.

    As far as revenge. There is ZERO chance that the woman pictured on the website is the one pulling the scam. It's way too organized for some 20 year old to pull it off. It 100% is an Indian scam team that probably also sends out fake "Oh, you need to call Microsoft tech support about your viruses" scams or the "The IRS needs you to pay your back taxes in $2,000 of Apple Pay gift cards or your local police will arrest you at work tomorrow" scams. These are well-organized, professional crime syndicates that know EXACTLY how to extract money from people. The best way to get revenge is to support the people who get revenge on the scammers professionally like the YouTube channel Scammer Payback.

  4. #2502
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerjon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Chloe yet? Based on her post on STG she's in A2 until 7/20:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/837517352515

    Checked out her website and her all-inclusive VIP add-on is pretty damn tempting.

    https://chloexoxo.com/menu%7Crates
    I was super tempted but I noticed that there was a recent archived post from her in the Grand Rapids section of STG that said she'd be there until August. That plus the 30% discount means likely a scam. Shame. I'd break the bank for her "VIP Package".

  5. #2501
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    She claims to have 95 positive ratings on P411. Is any P411 member willing to verify that and confirm via reply or DM? This one has me curious. Thanks!
    I can confirm, she is in fact a scammer! Do not send her any money or gift cards! I spent a week out of town and thought it would be fun to check out skip the games. So I did and I saw her ad on there. Now I talked to this girl a few months prior but she required a deposit. So I told her no and left it at that. After seeing her while I was out of town, I thought, hmm maybe she is legit. Her site seemed like a site a professional escort could make. Plus I had a good bit of cash saved up and just got a decent bonus from work so I really didn't care about $100 that much, especially if it meant spending time with that fake. But after I sent her money, she pretended to be on her way. She was supposed to send me a one drive with personal content as well. That never happened either. But when it came to the time she was supposed to show I sent a text. 10 minutes later another, ten minutes later another until I realized she blocked my number. Then I came to the conclusion she was a scammer. I created a burner number and called / texted with that where she basically put it out there that she's a scammer! I got scammed one other time on my life, after that I swore to never do it again. I'm a fucking idiot for going against my own rules and thinking this little ***** was legit. I really don't gaf about $100, but the principal of the situation has me Livid! Not only did she not show, but I stayed up late as shit that night because I was so mad I was all out of it at work. At least the other time I got scammed, that dick had the decency to tell me it was a scam. This ***** pretended to really be on her way, probably to give her time to spend the gift card my dumb ass bought her. If anyone has any info on how to spread the word not to get scammed by this can't, I'm all ears! I've already done a little bit of shit to help deter people from thinking this can't is legit. But she's still going to be scamming some people I have the feeling. If you have any ideas of how to fuck this ***** over, definitely DM me!

  6. #2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubbur  [View Original Post]
    Her website says "30% Non-Negotiable Deposit on all Meets-Even Same Day & Scheduled Meets".
    She claims to have 95 positive ratings on P411. Is any P411 member willing to verify that and confirm via reply or DM? This one has me curious. Thanks!

  7. #2499

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerjon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Chloe yet? Based on her post on STG she's in A2 until 7/20:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/837517352515

    Checked out her website and her all-inclusive VIP add-on is pretty damn tempting.

    https://chloexoxo.com/menu%7Crates
    Her website says "30% Non-Negotiable Deposit on all Meets-Even Same Day & Scheduled Meets".

  8. #2498

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob64  [View Original Post]
    It is a scam fake.
    And a pretty damn good one. What a bummer. I guess when it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

  9. #2497
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerjon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Chloe yet? Based on her post on STG she's in A2 until 7/20:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/837517352515

    Checked out her website and her all-inclusive VIP add-on is pretty damn tempting.

    https://chloexoxo.com/menu%7Crates
    Multiple websites listed in the ad, WAY too specific of a menu, bad English. Looks like a scam.

  10. #2496

    VIP cost

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerjon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Chloe yet? Based on her post on STG she's in A2 until 7/20:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/837517352515

    Checked out her website and her all-inclusive VIP add-on is pretty damn tempting.

    https://chloexoxo.com/menu%7Crates
    If, for instance, one schedules a HH at 200 then what is added cost for the VIP? Did youy ask her?

  11. #2495

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerjon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Chloe yet? Based on her post on STG she's in A2 until 7/20:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/837517352515

    Checked out her website and her all-inclusive VIP add-on is pretty damn tempting.

    https://chloexoxo.com/menu%7Crates
    It is a scam fake.

  12. #2494

    Gamer Girl Chloe

    Has anyone met Chloe yet? Based on her post on STG she's in A2 until 7/20:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/837517352515

    Checked out her website and her all-inclusive VIP add-on is pretty damn tempting.

    https://chloexoxo.com/menu%7Crates

  13. #2493
    Quote Originally Posted by IDigMe2  [View Original Post]
    Which, in and of itself isn't a bad idea
    For her, obviously.

  14. #2492
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Say no to the deposit girls.
    100% this. Never, ever, every pay a deposit. It is a scam 95% of the time.

  15. #2491
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin99  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I just came across this ad and I can't find any reviews of her, she claims to be in business for over 3 years.

    https://tryst.link/escort/k8lynnkitty

    A second concern is that she requires 50% deposit. I did check her * account and she looks enticing. Just doing my due diligence and asking the local community, anyone had the pleasure of seeing her?

    Respectfully,

    Ben.
    Contacted her thru email, in addition to the deposit she wanted adoctors more with a clean bill of health. Which, in and of itself isn't a bad idea but would have names and plenty of sensitive info on it as well. She looks fun and smokin hot, but I passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape